• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, kazzie said:

No condom. And No babies.. 

Guys, the things we're discussing here now instead of a few weeks ago.

Remember when the big question was if Amy would have sex with someone else during their break?

Hoo boy, I'm much happier with a raunchy-too-detailed-condom-or-no-condom debate.  LOL

• Like 8

Just now, camelliayao said:

Are we really talking about condoms here? lmao

I guess we couldn't find anything better to do on a Saturday night, and we have to fill in the space with something until the episode airs to keep us all sane with the wait.

Like jlove said, this is a lot more fun than what we were discussing during the break up, though I think we've run a few away from the thread with all the sex talk.

• Like 3

I wonder, and I'm sorry if this had been mentioned before (I haven't caught up with the previous posts) whether or not a pregnancy story line would surface about Bernadette getting knocked up but then there'd be some sort of switch up that happened between Amy and Bernie getting it since a recent storyline has been brought up about wanting to have a child with Howard.  It could end with them finding out that Amy is actually pregnant.  But I think this idea is just too predictable and I don't think the fans would want this to happen.  It's just like H/B suddenly want children now and then Shamy are having sex for the first time, it would a little predictable but then again among the circle of friends maybe Lenny could be the one that's actually pregnant.

Just now, jenafan said:

I guess we couldn't find anything better to do on a Saturday night, and we have to fill in the space with something until the episode airs to keep us all sane with the wait.

Like jlove said, this is a lot more fun than what we were discussing during the break up, though I think we've run a few away from the thread with all the sex talk.

I like it. :icon_wink:

• Like 2

I never thought I would actually read the whole thread about a fictional characters feminine hygiene habits, birth control and condoms yes or no...but I did

Guess I really am hooked on the shamy

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ranger Rosa said:

To end the tampon talk: feminine hygiene supplies=tampons (and other products, but tampons in general). Can someone say what is the episode she says that? I don't know if it's at season 4 or 5, and I'd like to re-watch to clarify the things.

Yes, but feminine hygiene supplies also = pads. And as others have mentioned it's much more likely that she was talking about always wearing pads than tampons. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

and we never get to see Raj and Amy interact together

They did in The Santa Simulation.

18 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

Yes, we are.

Compared to some of the discussions, it's a pretty tame subject.

21 minutes ago, jlove said:

Hoo boy, I'm much happier with a raunchy-too-detailed-condom-or-no-condom debate.  LOL

I'd hardly call it too detailed.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Slim to none. They're not gonna have one of the main couples have a baby during the run of the show I don't think :icon_neutral:

agreed....maybe another trip tonthe petshop though. im thinking fishtank and a gold fish lol

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, snow*flower said:

but then there'd be some sort of switch up that happened between Amy and Bernie getting it since a recent storyline has been brought up about wanting to have a child with Howard.  It could end with them finding out that Amy is actually pregnant.

That would mirror a story from SATC.

2 hours ago, Ranger Rosa said:

No, just fan fiction. The only thing related to it is that she wears tampons all month to avoid surprises LOL.

i was wondering who among us would go there lol

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

Nothing like spend the saturday night discussing if two persons that don't even actually exist wore a condom (or more, who knows) at their first time. What comes next, train length?
GIF-Community-do-want-eyebrows-flirt-fli

FYI, if it depends on me, we can go through this subject for days. 

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Unless Amy was interested in risking death, she was definitely referring to pads. LOL.

And, as a biologist, she'd surely be acutely aware of the risks.

2 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

I was wondering who among us would go there lol

I'll discuss pretty much anything.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, A Shamy gal said:

Well I never took that she meant she used tampons the whole month, simply because it wouldn't be healthy to do so. 

all Amy said in that episode is that she had to stop for "feminine hygeine products" and mentioned she wore them everyday to avoid surprises lol...ill never forget that scene because of the gross out factor on the gang's faces lol

• Like 1

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic