• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Nothing like spend the saturday night discussing if two persons that don't even actually exist wore a condom (or more, who knows) at their first time. What comes next, train length?

Ranger, you always kill me with your little remarks.   I'm going to go with sufficient, whatever the measurement.   Given Sheldon seems to be stretched everywhere else, I really don't think there is an issue.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, kazzie said:

I'm writing a one shot of how I think to boom boom went down. Im not a good writer and I write never fanfics. So this is a one off. Ill post it up when tis finished :) 

Can't wait!!! juicy details :icon_twisted:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MJistheBOMB said:

I look forward to all of it. Even their version of talking dirty to each other.

and Amy is a little more worldly than Sheldon, i wonder how much of the dirty talk will go over his head these days...he is smarter with those things than he lets on sometimes, hard to tell when hea being purposely dense and not (pun intended? what pun...)

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

all Amy said in that episode is that she had to stop for "feminine hygeine products" and mentioned she wore them everyday to avoid surprises lol...ill never forget that scene because of the gross out factor on the gang's faces lol

Gross out factor on my face as well.   My first thought was how could this women ever end up being sexually appealing to anyone?   I'm glad they matured her over time and she got less weird.

To put the tampon issue to bed, Amy would risk Toxic Shock Syndrome, a fatal complication from over-usage.   She was likely referring to liners, and many women do wear them daily for hygiene reasons, not necessarily related to menstration.

TMI, but since it was put out there, I figured I add my two cents.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, jenafan said:

I agree with both.   I think a pregnancy toward the end, but I don't think I will care for Sheldon and Amy to be lugging a baby around.

I know Sheldon wants a progeny, but can he really stand to have babies?   Like Amy said, every holiday he complains about them.   Perhaps if it is his own, he will feel differently.

If they had children, because of their age, I think it would be nice if they had boy and girl twins.  Sheldon may not be emulating fictional characters anymore, but he does obviously enjoy Star Wars and still looks to PP as his Jedi conscience.     Sheldon would be elated that he could follow in Han and Leia's footsteps by raising two brilliant kids in his version of the Force.

and the REALLY important question is, will Sheldon let the kids play with his massive collections of action figures and comics?? how could the kids resist!

13 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Ranger, you always kill me with your little remarks.   I'm going to go with sufficient, whatever the measurement.   Given Sheldon seems to be stretched everywhere else, I really don't think there is an issue.

alright were down the rabbit hole on this thread so ill risk going there- he describes them as functional and aesthetically pleasing...manscaped?? 

we all know how much glue went into Amys first wax lol....

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

and the REALLY important question is, will Sheldon let the kids play with his massive collections of action figures and comics?? how could the kids resist!

alright were down the rabbit hole on this thread so ill risk going there- he describes them as functional and aesthetically pleasing...manscaped?? 

It is so much fun having a male shipper on this thread.   I appreciate your sense of humor.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Nothing like spend the saturday night discussing if two persons that don't even actually exist wore a condom (or more, who knows) at their first time. What comes next, train length?
GIF-Community-do-want-eyebrows-flirt-fli

FYI, if it depends on me, we can go through this subject for days. 

image.gif

• Like 7

13 minutes ago, jenafan said:

I'm going to go with sufficient, whatever the measurement.   Given Sheldon seems to be stretched everywhere else, I really don't think there is an issue.

As Sheldon confrmed:-

They're functional and aesthetically pleasing. :icon_biggrin: 

Then again, as Kryton observed:-

It's hideous! That's the best design they could come up with? Are you seriously telling me there were choices, and someone said "Ah, there, that's it. That's the shape we're looking for:  The last-chicken-in-the-shop look?" Shakespeare had one? Einstein? Perry Como sang "Memories are Made of This" with one of those stashed in his slacks? :icon_biggrin: 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, kazzie said:

I'm writing a one shot of how I think the boom boom went down. Im not a good writer and I write never fanfics. So this is a one off. Ill post it up when tis finished :) 

Yay!! I'm so excited. :icon_cheesygrin:

I'm loving these conversations LOL.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

Will Sheldon be able to resist?   I really hope he will have started driving at this point, because I'd hate to see Amy having to drive him and the rug rats to the comic book store and comic-con.

I personally think Sheldon and Amy would end up being very good and fun parents.   Amy would have to be the one to put them all to bed, though, because Sheldon would soak up all the attention and want to entertain.

I always thought if TBBT ended, they could do a Shamy spin off of them raising children in their world of science and geekdom, after the baby stage.  Kind of like Home Improvement, but based on science.   I was in the minority on this view.   The consensus was that Jim and Mayim would not want to continue tv acting, and Jim particularly would want to focus on the stage so as not to be typecast.

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

Yes, it took so long, because they had to go out for more wax, and probably a couple of boxes of band-aids. :icon_biggrin: 

12 minutes ago, jenafan said:

It is so much fun having a male shipper on this thread.   I appreciate your sense of humor.

I'm male too.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jenafan said:

Oh, I'm sure with the popularity Shamy coitus has generated, it will be mentioned again.   I don't think the writers will let Shamy intimacy die.   We may not see it in action, but it will be referenced in conversation either by Shamy, the others, or both.

I've seen quite a few new members join the forum and this thread as a result of the announcement.     You'd think people had never had first time sex on television before, but it's Shamy!    We are obsessed with the coitus.   TPTB are well aware of this, or they wouldn't have let this leak out they way they did.

its even rich the papers in australia

2 hours ago, jenafan said:

Oh, I'm sure with the popularity Shamy coitus has generated, it will be mentioned again.   I don't think the writers will let Shamy intimacy die.   We may not see it in action, but it will be referenced in conversation either by Shamy, the others, or both.

I've seen quite a few new members join the forum and this thread as a result of the announcement.     You'd think people had never had first time sex on television before, but it's Shamy!    We are obsessed with the coitus.   TPTB are well aware of this, or they wouldn't have let this leak out they way they did.

1 minute ago, jenafan said:

Will Sheldon be able to resist?   I really hope he will have started driving at this point, because I'd hate to see Amy having to drive him and the rug rats to the comic book store and comic-con.

I personally think Sheldon and Amy would end up being very good and fun parents.   Amy would have to be the one to put them all to bed, though, because Sheldon would soak up all the attention and want to entertain.

I always thought if TBBT ended, they could do a Shamy spin off of them raising children in their world of science and geekdom, after the baby stage.  Kind of like Home Improvement, but based on science.   I was in the minority on this view.   The consensus was that Jim and Mayim would not want to continue tv acting, and Jim particularly would want to focus on the stage.

I've read some really well-written, charming and funny fan fictions about married-with kids Sheldon and Amy.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Why would you be grossed out?

It's a perfectly natural, bodily function.

It's a natural body function, but as a woman, the thought of having  to worry about constant menstrual issues is not a pleasant subject at all, nor are the details something men typically want to hear about.    The fact that she admitted her issues so openly in front of the guys is what gave me the creep factor.

14 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Yes, it took so long, because they had to go out for more wax, and probably a couple of boxes of band-aids. :icon_biggrin: 

I'm male too.

Sorry, I didn't mean to exclude you.   You most certainly are and welcome and add to the entertainment, too.  

Some forum members don't identify their gender.  I try not to assume.    I only know the other poster because he's made mention of his wife.

It just seems there are so few male Shamy shippers out there.   Most of them are Lennys, I assume because of Penny.   Also they find Sheldon downright unforgiveable in his behavior toward Amy.

Edited by jenafan

49 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

all Amy said in that episode is that she had to stop for "feminine hygeine products" and mentioned she wore them everyday to avoid surprises lol...ill never forget that scene because of the gross out factor on the gang's faces lol

Wasn't that where Raj was eating fries with Ketchup and immediately got turned off of eating them anymore? Kills me every time. Hahaha.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I've read some really well-written, charming and funny fan fictions about married-with kids Sheldon and Amy.

Can you PM me some examples if you remember any of them?   I'd love to read them.

9 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Most of them are Lennys, I assume because of Penny.

I'd take Amy, in preference to Penny, any day of the week.

11 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Some forum members don't identify their gender.  I try not to assume.

Well, my gender is listed.

3 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Wasn't that where Raj was eating fries with Ketchup and immediately got turned off of eating them anymore? Kills me every time. Hahaha.

I think that was a different episode.

37 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Are you familliar with the Skinny Guy Theory? I don't think this isn't a absolute truth, but many people think that
tumblr_nw943lvBUP1rr9hnvo7_r4_250.gif

14 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Why would you be grossed out?

It's a perfectly natural, bodily function.

Since you're male, you don't understand how repugnant is to feel as if you had spilled honey or syrup in your underwear every single month. Then you kinda need to wear a diaper while you're still with the syrup in your skin. And things get worse when you cough, sneeze or laugh too much, so yeah, it do is gross. 
fox-ew.gif

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I'd take Amy, in preference to Penny, any day of the week.

Well, my gender is listed.

I should check individual profiles more often, then.   It's nice to interact with you and others from across the big pond.

10 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Can you PM me some examples if you remember any of them?   I'd love to read them.

I'll do that...I am currently multi-tasking watching The Countdown Reflection on TBS and reading here.  God I love that episode.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Since you're male, you don't understand how repugnant is to feel as if you had spilled honey or syrup in your underwear every single month. Then you kinda need to wear a diaper while you're still with the syrup in your skin. And things get worse when you cough, sneeze or laugh too much, so yeah, it do is gross. 

OMG.  I am laughing so hard.    This has go to be the best description I have ever read on this matter.   We really are down the rabbit hole, but I am having so much fun!

Poor Amy, I really hope she got help.

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 4

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic