The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

I think the whole accident rumor is hysterical. It's pretty obvious these "news sites" come on here for spoilers, and can't even tell fans' speculation and random scenarios from actual spoilers. People were discussing the possibility of a car accident (half jokingly) in the Spoilers thread for fun. I really believe that's where the whole idea of the "car crash" came from. From a purely speculative perspective, I don't think something as dramatic as a car crash fits the tone of this show, unless it's something REALLY minor that Sheldon blows out of proportion (be it his injuries or Amy's). 

Another thing that occurred to me from a purely "wishful scenarios" perspective, is... since the RA hasn't yet been brought up with regards to the breakup, I would love to see Sheldon realize the termination hasn't been signed and take/send it to Amy to sign and when she opens it, she can't bring herself to do it. I think anything right now that reassures me this won't play out like a standard breakup and/or that Amy doesn't really want it, would go a long way to make me feel better about this whole thing.

Yes that's what I thought too about Sheldon going round the Amy with the RA - thinking that's is what he's legally bound to do - th "right thing " then her admitting she was hasty and she just wanted thinking time, but he pushed her to say break up - then they could have "the talk" we all want !!!! :) . Or agree thinking time timescale with " the talk " to follow ...... Please writers!!!!. I feel we need something to cling to at this stage !

• Like 5

Yesterday I went to work out with a friend who does not watch TBBT. Her gym has these really cool treadmills with TVs in them. While we were working out Locomotion came on. Right when Sheldon kissed Amy she said "Awww that is really sweet. I bet they are off to do the dirty now!" I died laughing and decided that is how the story ended for me. There was the perfect ending right there!

P.S. I apologize for the quote bars but I can't get rid of them!

• Like 8

I just want them to navigate it together. Please please TPTB don't keep them hurting and apart for too long. 

• Like 3

I need the next taping report like yesterday because I feel like the next taping report will give us a better idea of how the rest of the season will go. It can either go two different ways- Sheldon will be all cold and distant or he will be all vengeful and the same time longing for amy. I'm betting on the latter but I just really hope Sheldon takes the romantic road. It would be great if he enlisted Rajs help with that. Lol I can see Raj making plans to help Sheldon win Amy back by basing plans off of romantic movies lol the way he made romantic suggestions to Penny involving movies like Dirty Dancing and Say Anything. I want an episode where ita guys vs girls where its not only Sheldon in the doghouse but all the guys. I want it to be like in that episode of boy meets world where all the guys mess up and end up organizing an impressive dance number to win back their girls. Lol I know it wont be that easy when it comes to Shamy but a girl can dream. What do you guys think Sheldon will ultimately end up doing to win Amy back?

I think he'll crawl back for her. 
Just spreading the news: Michy said at S9 Discussion Topic that the episode title is "The Separation Oscillation". :icon_wink:

• Like 2

I'm glad I'm not the only one whose fed up with the sex aspect of their relationship.  There are so many other interesting aspects of Shamy and I sometimes feel that them not having sex is preventing those other aspects from being explored.  Not only that, but there will be many more things they can explore if and when they do have sex.

Agree 100 %.. I wish they had sex already and the show could be focus in more history/futures plans - moving together/work stuff and the daily life crazy Sheldon routines.. think sometimes we are stuck in the same plot...

Happy to be back, can´t wait for TR # 2

• Like 3

Oh good! Thank you so much! :)

Although I'm not too sure how reputable Gospel Herald would be as a source...

• Like 2

Its not at all :icon_razz:

• Like 2

God is their source! How could you doubt of Him, Mushroom?

• Like 2

I misread the title as "Separation Osculation" and got way too excited ;)

Yikes...but that could mean kissing other people too.   I mean "separation" means they are not together.  No thank you!   The reconciliation osculation...yes!

Thank goodness it is oscillation though and that sounds a bit more promising although still not very decisive.

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

I agree...I don't think any decision will come out of the second episode, but it may bring it closer to understanding the direction they are heading and what may lie ahead.  Hard to say yet.

Not that I really want to think about it, but the title for episode two could refer to Lenny if the writers consider those two "separated" because they didn't spend their wedding night together. Obviously, I would much rather it be a Shamy-centric episode so their mess can be sorted out but the title could really go both ways. Or, it may even address the other two cliffhangers from the finale with the Raj/Emily and Howardette/Stuart plots as neither were spoken of to my understanding in episode one. 

Just a few days to go and we'll know for certain.

Sets that are set up are apparently - Amy's apartment, Caltec cafeteria and the comic book store and wolowitz kitchen ! :)

Not long now - this is the most nervous I've been for a TR !! 

Edited by Soopysue
  • Like 4

Not that I really want to think about it, but the title for episode two could refer to Lenny if the writers consider those two "separated" because they didn't spend their wedding night together. Obviously, I would much rather it be a Shamy-centric episode so their mess can be sorted out but the title could really go both ways. Or, it may even address the other two cliffhangers from the finale with the Raj/Emily and Howardette/Stuart plots as neither were spoken of to my understanding in episode one. 

Just a few days to go and we'll know for certain.

Any title with the word Separation is not good.  If it's Shamy, that would probably mean the termination clause in the RA has been signed and their break up is official.  If it's Lenny, than the appearance of this Mandy has obviously got something to do with it.   So it could refer to either or both. 

Yesterday I went to work out with a friend who does not watch TBBT. Her gym has these really cool treadmills with TVs in them. While we were working out Locomotion came on. Right when Sheldon kissed Amy she said "Awww that is really sweet. I bet they are off to do the dirty now!" I died laughing and decided that is how the story ended for me. There was the perfect ending right there!

Headcanon accepted.

• Like 1

Yeh so another exciting day! Secret Agent at work  :icon_wink: You're welcome!

Oscillation means to go up and down in a term (we wish right?) Or go back and forth. Shamy have separated. Im thinking maybe Sheldon brings in the relationship agreement here to try and contractually get her back but it fails on him.

From what we saw today. The hallway to Amy's Apartment is setup and her apartment behind. I couldn't tell if it was her bedroom or actual living room though.. From my stand point.. the only thing I could see was "AMY APPART" written on the back of the set walls, and we could just make out the far wall of her apartment.. the colour matched.. There was a picture hanging in on the left wall (Stage right).. Im trying to refrence If its her lounge or bedroom...  

Bedroom?

tumblr_menaj9TQoD1qc8jh0o1_250.gif                 sheldon-s-massage-d-the-big-bang-theory-

Edited by Chiany
  • Like 4

Hmmmmm

If its her bedroom then maybe Amy is in bed crying after dumping Sheldon, someone comes over or calls her and that's how we see the bedroom idk

Hurry up Tuesday night/Wednesday morning

• Like 2

Could it maybe be that he arrives with termination notice, she doesn't want to sign as she was pushed into actually "breaking up " , then we see some serious ShAmy negotiations to decide on rules of the time off break / separation ?? 

• Like 1