[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

9 hours ago, jenafan said:

As he told her, and not to quote exactly because I don't remember all the wording, but basically because such things are not as safe as the used to be.

Here you go:-

Sheldon: Mother, if you’re going to conduct your life in this fashion, then I should let you know that the world has changed since you were a young woman. You know, it’s not all sock hops, soda jerks and segregation anymore.

Mrs Cooper: How old do you think I am?

Sheldon: My point is that you’re going to need to be careful. You used to be protected by your pre-Enlightenment mythology, but now you’re going to need a stronger friend named latex.

Mrs Cooper: Are you having the sex talk with me?

Sheldon: Well, someone has to.

• Like 2

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

1 hour ago, bluebird said:

Nothing like spending a Sunday morning reading 5 pages of condom talk LMAO you guys are the best! 

Condoms and feminine hygiene supplies! I'm torn between adding my own two cents and desperately wishing for a better topic to come along. lol

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, April said:

Condoms and feminine hygiene supplies! I'm torn between adding my own two cents and desperately wishing for a better topic to come along. lol

I agree.  So who do think made breakfast and did they have it in bed? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Radar said:

Just noticed: Only 3 pages to go and we will reach the number we had for the complete season 8 in this topic - and we still have more than half of season 9 to go! :icon_cheesygrin:

And we haven't seen 9.10 and 9.11 yet!!! After they air, I'm sure there'll be no way to count the pages of this thread!!!

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

I agree.  So who do think made breakfast and did they have it in bed? 

Since they are at Amy´s I think she would be the one who makes breakfast, because I don´t think Sheldon would scrabble about in her things.

Nevertheless it would be super cute, if Amy woke up and finds Sheldon standing in her kitchen, making breakfast for her, only wearing hi8s underpants and his white shirt. Or only his shirt, because Amy ripped his underpants in the heat of their hot night. Oh boy! :icon_redface:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mirs1 said:

And we haven't seen 9.10 and 9.11 yet!!! After they air, I'm sure there'll be no way to count the pages of this thread!!!

Right! WOW, we might reach 1000 til New Year. RECORD! Let's go for it, guys!:icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

So who do think made breakfast and did they have it in bed? 

And did Amy also serve Sheldon "dessert". :wink: 

As Sheldon is a guest in Amy's home, it would be customary for Amy to offer him a hot beverage, which I think can be extrapolated to include breakfast.

Unless Sheldon is incredibly well endowed, I can't imagine Amy would wake up "in distress", so it wouldn't be customary for Sheldon to offer her a hot beverage.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, April said:

Now we're talking! lol

Before we knew how all of this would go down I would have said Amy makes the breakfast and they have it at her dinner table or on the couch while watching one of Sheldon's favourite shows.

But since Sheldon seems to be determined to get the Boyfriend Of The Year Award I'll go with him waking up early, fixing some delicious breakfast and they have it in bed.

I had considered that it might be Sheldon and they have breakfast in bed, but than I realised that the 18th is a Friday, so the next morning DW would be on and I believe that Sheldon loves Amy's cooking... so her making him breakfast and watching DW together would work too.

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Sheldon can already drive.

I would love to see Sheldon finally drive a car. It doesn´t have to be Amy´s car or Leonard´s, but his own car.

Imagine Amy waits outside her apartment for Sheldon to pick her up, when he suddenly appears in a Delorean. This would be awesome!

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, April said:

Now we're talking! lol

Before we knew how all of this would go down I would have said Amy makes the breakfast and they have it at her dinner table or on the couch while watching one of Sheldon's favourite shows.

But since Sheldon seems to be determined to get the Boyfriend Of The Year Award I'll go with him waking up early, fixing some delicious breakfast and they have it in bed.

I think that Amy made her own arrangements for the night/morning after...She bought all the ingredients for Sheldon scheduled Friday breakfast  (BTW, do we know what is it?), his favorite soap and shampoo to make him feel comfortable and so on ...I guess she made breakfast and they ate in at the table in the living room...I can remember that in some episode Sheldon said he hates eating breakfast in bed. However, Amy is his own exception, so...who knows?

• Like 7

1 minute ago, mirs1 said:

I think that Amy made her own arrangements for the night/morning after...She bought all the ingredients for Sheldon scheduled Friday breakfast  (BTW, do we know what is it?), his favorite soap and shampoo to make him feel comfortable and so on ...I guess she made breakfast and they ate in at the table in the living room...I can remember that in some episode Sheldon said he hates eating breakfast in bed. However, Amy is his own exception, so...who knows?

Whatever it is, I am sure it is going to be freaking cute!!:wink:

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, teletalk101 said:

"Who do you think made the french toast with butter and syrup?"

They may not have it, depending on which day it is.

If it's Saturday, breakfast will be a bowl of cereal with 1/4 of a cup of 2% milk.

If it's Monday, breakfast will be oatmeal.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

The episode may due to be shown on the 17th, but the SW opening is on the 18th.  So it would be a Saturday breakfast he has and Sheldon has a bowl of cereal with 1/4 of a cup of 2% milk for breakfast while watching Doctor Who on that day.

He does hate breakfast in bed.  He said that only if you were sick or a mother on mother's day should you have breakfast in bed.

Edited by A Shamy gal
  • Like 6

4 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

The episode may due to be shown on the 17th, but the SW opening is on the 18th.  So it would be a Saturday breakfast he has and Sheldon has a bowl of cereal with 1/4 of a cup of 2% milk for breakfast while watching Doctor Who on that day.

He does hate breakfast in bed.  He said that only if you were sick or a mother on mother's day should you have breakfast in bed.

You are right!! I didn't know the release date in USA!!! Fantastic..they had a whole saturday morning for their own!!! How romantic! 

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

They may not have it, depending on which day it is.

If it's Saturday, breakfast will be a bowl of cereal with 1/4 of a cup of 2% milk.

If it's Monday, breakfast will be oatmeal.

The important part of the quote was the implication that Amy made breakfast - what they eat is irrelevant. 

13 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

I would love to see Sheldon finally drive a car. It doesn´t have to be Amy´s car or Leonard´s, but his own car.

Imagine Amy waits outside her apartment for Sheldon to pick her up, when he suddenly appears in a Delorean. This would be awesome!

one of the questions I asked when they asked for them on Twitter, was what car they thought Sheldon might get.  The other was who would get custody of the couch.  I presume one of them was asked because I was asked for permission, but don't know what happened after that.

• Like 1

The important part of the quote was the implication that Amy made breakfast - what they eat is irrelevant. 

To be honest, the tbtp are probably not going to create this breakfast scene unfortunately... So who's going to do it on a fan fic ;)

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

Wait a minute - do we know when the guys go? There are midnight screenings for Star Wars which would effectively make this all take place during the evening/night of Dec 17th.

Edited by April
  • Like 4

Just now, SaddoTate said:

To be honest, the tbtp are probably not going to create this breakfast scene unfortunately... So who's going to do it on a fan fic ;)

They may not do it on this occasion, but I can see them doing it in future.  Perhaps after Amy moves in she makes a special breakfast to mark the occasion, but it isn't on the schedule.  Sheldon instead of throwing it away like he did when Penny made the French toast, lets her off.

• Like 2

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic