[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

4 minutes ago, April said:

You're just beginning to think that now?? lmao

Let's think positive! -17 days for 9.10 and -24 days for 9.11!!! Well...for us in Europe there's a day more to be added; anyway, we are getting closer to the Armageddon!! LOL!!!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, tmp said:

Wonder if Sheldon will tell Mary he consummated his relationship with Amy.

I don't even know why but somehow I'd find anyone finding out about that utterly hilarious. For Mary I'd imagine her being the usually blunt but loving mother that she is. Maybe Sheldon tells her how well everything is going with Amy and she gets a bit suspicious like "Have you been sinning?!?" After confirmation she'd probably drop some off-hand comment about praying for them or whatever, but ultimately she'll be happy for her Shelly and probably delighted at the prospect of more grand children in the future. lol

• Like 7

On 23.11.2015 at 11:53 AM, mirs1 said:

Let's think positive! -17 days for 9.10 and -24 days for 9.11!!! Well...for us in Europe there's a day more to be added; anyway, we are getting closer to the Armageddon!! LOL!!!

We're getting closer!

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 6

34 minutes ago, April said:

I don't even know why but somehow I'd find anyone finding out about that utterly hilarious. For Mary I'd imagine her being the usually blunt but loving mother that she is. Maybe Sheldon tells her how well everything is going with Amy and she gets a bit suspicious like "Have you been sinning?!?" After confirmation she'd probably drop some off-hand comment about praying for them or whatever, but ultimately she'll be happy for her Shelly and probably delighted at the prospect of more grand children in the future. lol

I agree, for me there so much comedy on this subject; I mean, Sheldon's aversion to any kind of physical contact has been one of the main premises of the show; even if during the years he became more and more comfortable in being with other people,  I guess everybody will be in shock for that kind of contact, the audience as well as the characters on the show. I wonder if they will decide to follow that hilarious path for an episode or they will pass immediately to other subjects. Many times, when something big happened to some character the writers' choice was to make it sink in for the audience by not mentioning it for some time. The whole story arc of Shamy break up is so different from everything already done before, that I can't imagine what to expect. I would like the next episode to be something really funny and heart lighted, a group episode with some  references to Shamy milestone, and to how it surprises everyone in the group, but I'm not sure...There are also so many other stories to be told...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 8

7 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I agree, for me there so much comedy on this subject; I mean, Sheldon's aversion to any kind of physical contact has been one of the main premises of the show; even if during the years he became more and more comfortable in being with other people,  I guess everybody will be in shock for that kind of contact, the audience as well as the characters on the show. I wonder if they will decide to follow that hilarious path for an episode or they will pass immediately to other subjects. Many times, when something big happened to some character the writers' choice was to make it sink in the audience by not mentioning it for some time. The whole story arc of Shamy break up is so different from everything already done before, that I can't imagine what to expect. I would like the next episode to be something really funny and heart lighted, a group episode with some  references to Shamy milestone, and to how it surprises everyone in the group, but I'm not sure...There are also so many other stories to be told...

Exactly. Often times I found myself thinking "Well, this is an interesting development - they could use that for some really fun comedy!" and then... nothing ever came out of it. lol

With the Shamy coitus they already have a few gags about the girls being shocked at Sheldon's plan. So could be that the writers think: "Been there done that, we don't need essentially the same gag with three other characters." But then again it's always been treated as this big deal so they might as well make a big deal out of it now that it happened and milk it for every stupid gag they can find. And there are so many funny things they can do with this!

• Like 7

20 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

I agree, for me there so much comedy on this subject; I mean, Sheldon's aversion to any kind of physical contact has been one of the main premises of the show; even if during the years he became more and more comfortable in being with other people,  I guess everybody will be in shock for that kind of contact, the audience as well as the characters on the show. I wonder if they will decide to follow that hilarious path for an episode or they will pass immediately to other subjects. Many times, when something big happened to some character the writers' choice was to make it sink in the audience by not mentioning it for some time. The whole story arc of Shamy break up is so different from everything already done before, that I can't imagine what to expect. I would like the next episode to be something really funny and heart lighted, a group episode with some  references to Shamy milestone, and to how it surprises everyone in the group, but I'm not sure...There are also so many other stories to be told...

I also hope there will be some sort of indication to the subject. It certainly doesn't have to be the main plot of the episode. The girls already know about it and they must wanna know some details! And guys finding out, that could be hilarious. I agree that there's so much comedy in this and I hope they'll exploit it. Considering how much this season has focused on Shamy, I have absolutely no idea what'll happen next. They could move on to totally different stories or carry on exploring Shamy. Mostly I would like to see some group scenes with all of them. A dinner at 4a, anyone? 

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 8

24 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Yeah I stopped that about a minute in! :(

I'm a masochist and watched it twice.  Cried twice!  Beautiful song, though!

1 minute ago, April said:

Just to list a few funny things they could do with this:

- the guys find out

- the guys find out that the girls knew and didn't tell them

- Sheldon and Amy are grilled for details

- accidental TMI comments

- intentional TMI comments after some teasing by the guys ("You walked right into that one, Howard!")

- if any of that happens over dinner: at least one spit take lol

- someone accidentally overhears Shamy sexy times

- coitus scheduling

- coitus scheduling conflicts

- intense levels of UST until someone from the gang has enough and tells them to get a room

- they DO get a room, the gang flees the apartment

Possibly a lot more. Feel free to snatch any of those ideas for a fanfic! lol

Could you please send this to the writers?  :icon_cheesygrin: Love it!

• Like 5

I hope they don't tell all the details right away

also that we see some small intimate gestures between the two of them

but that is just me

Edited by RoRo
spelling
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, April said:

Just to list a few funny things they could do with this:

- the guys find out

- the guys find out that the girls knew and didn't tell them

- Sheldon and Amy are grilled for details

- accidental TMI comments

- intentional TMI comments after some teasing by the guys ("You walked right into that one, Howard!")

- if any of that happens over dinner: at least one spit take lol

- someone accidentally overhears Shamy sexy times

- coitus scheduling

- coitus scheduling conflicts

- intense levels of UST until someone from the gang has enough and tells them to get a room

- they DO get a room, the gang flees the apartment

Possibly a lot more. Feel free to snatch any of those ideas for a fanfic! lol

It might be the lack of coffee but what is UST?  And yes to all!

23 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Making this while I still can ;)

vigin.jpg

Wow great picture, well done!

He looks so super cute! How much I wish, I could nibble on his lower lip. I could look into those blue eyes for hours.

Edited by Desdemona
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Gbb said:

Oh wow. Have you guys seen this?

I just love these videos.

I love how in both rejection conversations, they cut the other off and asked the other to understand the reason for their position.  Sheldon mirrored Amy exactly over the phone what she did to him in the Skype call.   The difference was that instead of hanging up on her, he attempted to continue the conversation.

So sad, but knowing what we are going to get out of it, it's a little bit beautiful how they both reached the same conclusion out of what appeared to be the end.

• Like 4

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic