[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

7 hours ago, bluebird said:

Also, why does he always have to bite and lick his bottom lip.. I mean seriously dude, are you trying to kill us??

jimmsd.gif.493509dfe1de791c636452aaf7103jidgmdkfs.gif.feb82a4ef943a49ac18525d572jimmmmd.gif.060f65df74de26716dbbbece975a

jimssmiles.gif.fc311b82b0fa9a6089ad480ddjimmmm.gif.e73da37fff169485da60d1cd93c59

jimss.gif.6c45f9a06702ee4c1a07e3fcc512d4

THAT'S SO HOT!!!!

Edited by Flaky
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

This may just be me, but I'm getting a little uncomfortable with the blurring of the lines between Jim and Sheldon.  This is the Shamy Thread, if you want to talk about how Sheldon looks in a scene and remark on how Jim the actor prepped for the scene...good.  

Some posts in this thread have gotten way off topic and a little?   Odd?  He is a Broadway star, an Emmy and Golden Globe Award winning actor and a person with a personal life....IMO this should stop and we should go back to just focusing on Shamy.

<rant over>

I agree.   There is a thread for such posts.   This should be focused on the characters not the actors themselves. 

• Like 1

I kinda like Amy's regular clothes, like layers of cardigan, very conservative. But does anybody think that she'II expose more skin when she is with Sheldon, intimate moments between them? It would be hilarious if she tries wooing Sheldon while dressing a little exposed! That scene would be at the same time awkward and adorable.

39 minutes ago, Sshrews said:

I have a question. For anyone who has seen the coitus episode live could you tell me if Amy had her glasses on after they had finished and her hair was all ruffled up? just wondering

I don't know that answer,  but from the description of the state of her hair, the only way those glasses could stay on her head would be if Sheldon asked her specifically not to take them off.

So, win-win!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tomasina said:

I don't know that answer,  but from the description of the state of her hair, the only way those glasses could stay on her head would be if Sheldon asked her specifically not to take them off.

So, win-win!

Kazzie said (many, many posts ago now... this thread is moving fast these days!) that Amy did not have glasses on when she came into the bedroom in her sexy lingerie. I'm under the impression that the scene picks up immediately after the deed, and there was no time for Amy to put her glasses back on. 

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

Exactly. As much as we are focusing on the Shamy right now, the whole ensemble has contributed over the years to Sheldon becoming a better man. Certainly Sheldon and Penny have a unique friendship that started out as an awkward acquaintance that developed thanks to Penny's persistence. As much as Sheldon And Leonard went at each other they became close. Shared interests and a passion for science and geekdom helped. But they're friendship went beyond that and we've seen examples of their fondness for each other.

Sheldon doesn't like to admit his vulnerable side but we saw glimpses of it here and there. There was that time he broke into penny's apartment to speak with her because he had heard she was breaking up with Leonard. He asks her not to hurt his friend. He was disturbed to discover penny was hiding someone when Leonard was out to sea (it was Leonard of course)...and Sheldon wept in the episode when he and Leonard went shopping with Amy and Penny and they discussed Leonard moving out. Sheldon tells Leonard " I just want you to know that I am aware of how difficult I can be. I just want to say (starts crying) thank you for putting up with me"...to me this says it all. Though he says it to Leonard, I really think this sentiment carries over to all his friends. He knows he's a pain, hasn't had a lot of luck with friends, and when he discovers over the years he has people who mean something to him, he is grateful for them being a part of his life. when Howard's mom died Sheldon tells him that when his father died he had no one to help him through it, but that Howard DOES...Sheldon knows and appreciates the importance that friendships have in a person life.

Amy is that unique friend that he develops a romantic attachment to, something that was uncharted territory for Sheldon. All of the friendships are important, but it is Amy's deeper bond that eventually becomes the catalyst for the biggest change in Sheldon. He recognizes the need to embrace his emotional side, and that he is not the robot he so often wanted to emulate. And he is gonna work hard to keep Amy in his life. And hopefully, Sheldon will try a little harder for the friends in his life too, like Leonard suggested to him during the break up....

Beautifully said. :icon_cry:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Amy Fowler said:

WHILE HE tumblr_nuvh3fe14t1sq0wjgo2_1280.gif ME 

AND BE LIKE tumblr_m9zipxWoLX1qasxjlo1_400.giftumblr_m9zipxWoLX1qasxjlo2_400.gif ABOVE ME

THEN BE LIKE tumblr_mpxujp7a2Y1saupj3o2_400.gif CAUSE HE ENJOYED HIS TIME WITH ME

this feels so wrong to want a gay man... Is it wrong? I feel it's wrong..

This is brilliant - you just made me spit my tea across the room :icon_cheesygrin:

Amazing  use of gifs - in TV world Amy is a very lucky girl ........in real life Todd is a very lucky boy :icon_redface:

Jim is just lush and you know what adorable with it !!! He's a cutie ( or as I like to say a wee scone ) !! :) 

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, jlove said:

And now for something completely different:

Now that we know the writers apparent ability to plan long story arcs out well,  does anyone think there's a chance that Leonard and Sheldon's paper, which has now been part of three episodes (soon)  is being set up as a potential end-of-the-series (whenever that occurs) Nobel win?  

I know, someone once posted (on the main thread I think) that that is unlikely because only X percent of laureates are under X age, blah blah, but that's real life, not TV.  And the paper is certainly not a story they put out and dropped.

Wondering if maybe the show ends on their win in one of the last few eps, or maybe even they're nominated the last season and the last episode ends at the point everyone is gathered around waiting for the result announcement, with the show ending just before they find out, so we never really know.

It would certainly be an interesting complement to the psychic's predictions if Shamy marries and they find out immediately afterwards that they're nominated in any case!

I've imagined sometimes that the series could end with a flash forward of twenty-thirthy years at the Nobel ceremony for someone of the gang...

• Like 2

Sheldon definitely enjoys kissing Amy, remember the season 8 final???

"Next thing I know, goodbye kissy face"

5 hours ago, Amy Fowler said:

WHILE HE tumblr_nuvh3fe14t1sq0wjgo2_1280.gif ME 

AND BE LIKE tumblr_m9zipxWoLX1qasxjlo1_400.giftumblr_m9zipxWoLX1qasxjlo2_400.gif ABOVE ME

THEN BE LIKE tumblr_mpxujp7a2Y1saupj3o2_400.gif CAUSE HE ENJOYED HIS TIME WITH ME

this feels so wrong to want a gay man... Is it wrong? I feel it's wrong..

:icon_cheesygrin:

Example of hotness.... 

tumblr_inline_nsmvxbdZNh1r79k32_500.gif

And another

tumblr_mwr3o8JHTy1qasxjlo1_500.gif

• Like 9

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic