[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

5 hours ago, Riley7 said:

Some questions to keep me going until eps 10 and 11 : Please answer, it'll be amusing! 

1. What would the Shamy baby be called?

2. Will Sheldon thank Amy in his Nobel speech?

3. Is Sheldon more of a boobs or ass man. Motivate your answer with a quote of action from the show.

4. Are we ever going to see Vanessa again?

5. Who else wants the elevator to work so that Lenny can catch Shamy necking like a couple of hooligans in it?

I can't wait anymore!!! I'm slowly losing my miiiiiiiiiiiiind.

1. I thought they would choose Leia or Meemaw's name (do they ever tell us what her name is?) for a girl, and I was thinking Arthur for a boy (after Professor Proton). 

2. I really think he would. Especially after the psychic told him that once he commits to Amy his professional life will come together as well. 

3. I think he's an ass man ;) He doesn't seem to be too shy about spanking Amy (and she doesn't seem to mind!) and there's that time where his eyes kind of wandered to her posterior when she's standing next to him while he's sitting.... (the awesome gif people are posting lol) although that could totally just be Jim checking out Mayim :icon_cheesygrin:

4. I really doubt we'll see Vanessa again and I don't think we'll see Dave either, but I would LOVE if they brought Dave back!!

5. I feel like they're gonna have the elevator working again in the series finale but break again for some reason shortly after, so I don't really see it being used as a snog box (Doctor Who reference ;)

5 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

Couldn't resist when I saw what time it was in my car.....

#coitusishere

image.jpg

time for coitus! ;) 

• Like 2

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, jlove said: Yeah, no snow yet (hoping), but dinner was turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, maple bacon sweet potatoes, creamed onions, green bean casserole, cranberry sauce and rolls.  Yum-o!

To return the thread to something Shamy-centric I wonder just how bad that aquarium Thanksgiving buffet was ...and if Penny's cooking was any better!  LOL!

Warm and rainy in the Midwest...turkey, gravy, mashed potatoes (mashed with roasted garlic, sour cream, cream cheese and then baked in the oven), baked sweet potatoes, steamed carrots (last ones from the garden), dressing (it's stuffing if you stuff it in the bird, it's dressing if you cook it on the side). biscuits and cheesecake for dessert.  Feeding frenzy is over and now Chicago Bears/Green Bay Packers are on the TV.  If I yelled at the TV during TBBT as much as they yell at the TV during football, they would stage an intervention.  LOL.  

My Turkey Day in Michigan had no turkey. Mom wanted something different, so I made roast w potatoes, carrots with green beans almondine. Mom made homemade cheesecake.

When I wasn't watching Detroit wiped Philly's butt on Ford Field, I watched BBT and Bones on my IPAD. LOL

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

26 minutes ago, April said:

lmao the poor guy! Imagine him planning the perfect romantic day with several opportunities to have ~a moment~ with Amy to drop the question - just for each and every one of them being ruined by some phone call, or one of them being dragged away because of some stupid emergency, or they're running into one of the other couples at the restaurant ending up having to share a table with them, or... -insert funny scenario of choice here- Eventually he'd just collapse on Amy's bed from exhaustion. The perfect moment then comes the next morning when they're waking up in each other's arms, all cutesy with tousled hair - but most importantly it's just them. And everything's right with the world...

lol sorry, this went into sappy fanfic territory whoops

Well, at least he'll have a second chance to make it perfect. 

25 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

After 9.10 and 9.11 turned out to be as romantic  as the most romantic fan fictions (I'm not a fan-fic usual reader, but I trust my fellow forum members on that, and you all seem to agree on that!!) I just can't imagine how a proposal could turn out. They can go again for a romantic and hippie-dippie episode (Sheldon style, of course) or doing something completely fun and unexpected...I have no idea, but very eager to discover it! TBQH, anyway, after all they (and all the fans) have been through, I would prefer some time for them to "absorb" the new situation and reset the relationship, before another big step occurs. Most of their relationship issues were addressed and "solved" by the writers showing different behavior for both of them since being alone and trying to face life by themselves made them both grow, but for me now they need  some time to know each other again, not in a "heavy" way, they just need to have just fun together,  a lighthearted "honeymoon" period, with no worries at all. For some time, I'd like to see my beloved Shamy that way!! It's funny... after five years of a extremely slow pace, we got these 3 episodes in which everything moved so so fast that I couldn't believe at first at what was happening, too many emotions!!! and now perhaps I need to slow down again!!!

The writers gave us couple of the most romantic episodes ever, so I keep wondering if they'll give us a romantic proposal as well. Hopefully they don't think that oh well, that's enough with the hippie-dippie stuff, back to drama and angst muahaha. Even though I ended up loving this story arc they created, I'm way too exhausted to deal with any more angst right now. So I'm all in for the lighthearted "honeymoon" period! Regarding the proposal, I'm fine with a funny proposal instead of a romantic one, but what I do hope is that they won't let Amy find out about the ring before the big moment. 

Oh I share your excitement, I'm still having a hard time believing all the goodness that awaits us next! Just the word December is enough to make me smile like an idiot. 

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 9

6 minutes ago, notchinc said:

Here's a game.  How many times has Amy been the tag of the episode?

What is the episode that Sheldon can't talk because he is in the zone? Her fantasy of an almost-kiss, was the tag, I believe. And 9.11 too? Sheldon is talking with Professor Proton and from what I remember, he is in her bedroom, so she is there too. 

1 minute ago, Ranger Rosa said:

What is the episode that Sheldon can't talk because he is in the zone? Her fantasy of an almost-kiss, was the tag, I believe. And 9.11 too? Sheldon is talking with Professor Proton and from what I remember, he is in her bedroom, so she is there too. 

Also, the tag at the end of season 7 where she beats Leonard.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, notchinc said:

Here's a game.  How many times has Amy been the tag of the episode?

And 7x3 The Scavenger Vortex, in tag scene she and Howard are singing Neil Diamond in a karaoke bar. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

After 9.10 and 9.11 turned out to be as romantic  as the most romantic fan fictions (I'm not a fan-fic usual reader, but I trust my fellow forum members on that, and you all seem to agree on that!!) I just can't imagine how a proposal could turn out. They can go again for a romantic and hippie-dippie episode (Sheldon style, of course) or doing something completely fun and unexpected...I have no idea, but very eager to discover it! TBQH, anyway, after all they (and all the fans) have been through, I would prefer some time for them to "absorb" the new situation and reset the relationship, before another big step occurs. Most of their relationship issues were addressed and "solved" by the writers showing different behavior for both of them since being alone and trying to face life by themselves made them both grow, but for me now they need  some time to know each other again, not in a "heavy" way, they just need to have just fun together,  a lighthearted "honeymoon" period, with no worries at all. For some time, I'd like to see my beloved Shamy that way!! It's funny... after five years of a extremely slow pace, we got these 3 episodes in which everything moved so so fast that I couldn't believe at first at what was happening, too many emotions!!! and now perhaps I need to slow down again!!!

Oh god, yes please! Just have them canoodle in the background or something while giving the other characters the spotlight for a few episodes.

But then again we have been saying that the Shamy storyline needs a break all season long and look what we got. It's like the writers thought after 5 years of moving them forward at a snail's pace that now is the time to have them play catch up for some reason.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, April said:

lol sorry, this went into sappy fanfic territory whoops

No worries, staring in 9.10 canon is pretty much sappy fanfic territory anyway!  (Not that I'm complaining!)

6 minutes ago, jlove said:

No worries, staring in 9.10 canon is pretty much sappy fanfic territory anyway!  (Not that I'm complaining!)

IKR? It feels weirdly like it's too good to be true and my gut reaction is still something like "well, this is too fanficy that won't ever happen!" and yet...!! I guess it will only really sink in when I finally see it with my own eyes.

• Like 5

Penny, Amy and Bernadette are the tag in 8.05 The Gocus Attenuation.  Amy and Bernadette are hung over in the Vegas hotel rooms Penny heads to the pool.  Amy tries to get up to close the drapes and falls off the bed.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Riley7 said:

1. What would the Shamy baby be called?

I'd like them to have twins (a boy and a girl), and for them to be called either Pierre and Marie, or Leonard and Penny.

10 hours ago, Riley7 said:

5. Who else wants the elevator to work so that Lenny can catch Shamy necking like a couple of hooligans in it?

In one of my fics, Sheldon suggests doing exactly that. :) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, April said:

IKR? It feels weirdly like it's too good to be true and my gut reaction is still something like "well, this is too fanficy that won't ever happen!" and yet...!! I guess it will only really sink in when I finally see it with my own eyes.

Hahah I feel the exact same. It's been well over a week and it still hasn't sunk in all that's happening. Heck, I can't even get past 9.10 with the song and the love confession at Amy's door and the THREE open-mouth kisses during which Sheldon is pressing himself against her passionately. I haven't even STARTED on 9.11 trying to process everything. I don't think I'll believe it all until I see it. I'm still waiting to wake up and this all having been a dream.

• Like 8

8.07 The Misinterpretation Agitation had the whole gang together in Dr. Lorvis' basement and he takes the girls (including Amy, she's the only one who speaks) off to see Tobey Maguire's prostrate sonogram.

8.08 is prom of course and everyone is in the tag just getting photos.

Huh, it looks like Amy is in a lot of tags!

8.11 is Clean Room Infiltration and the tag is the Hot-Boiled Beans game.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ranger Rosa said:

What is the episode that Sheldon can't talk because he is in the zone?

season 7 episode 6 The Romance Resonance.

I was really pissed, when it turned out to be just her daydream. :(

2 hours ago, Ranger Rosa said:

And 9.11 too? Sheldon is talking with Professor Proton and from what I remember, he is in her bedroom, so she is there too. 

She was also in the ending tag of 3.23 (Lunar Excitation) and 4.03 (The Zazzy Substitution). 

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, jlove said:

8.07 The Misinterpretation Agitation had the whole gang together in Dr. Lorvis' basement and he takes the girls (including Amy, she's the only one who speaks) off to see Tobey Maguire's prostrate sonogram.

8.08 is prom of course and everyone is in the tag just getting photos.

Huh, it looks like Amy is in a lot of tags!

lol she really is in a lot of tags... which kinda makes me wonder why this was brought up in the first place...? Just to list a few:

8x14 has her fanfic insert Amelia and Cooper if you wanna count that

8x15 has her and most of the gang toasting to Howard's mother

8x16 has her and most of the gang surprising Sheldon

8x18 has the whole gang at Thanksgiving

8x19 has her and Sheldon dressed up as the Fourth Doctor

8x20 has her, Sheldon, Leonard and the Fort.

8x24 has her skype call before Sheldon reveals the ring

• Like 1

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic