• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, April said:

lol she really is in a lot of tags... which kinda makes me wonder why this was brought up in the first place...? Just to list a few:

8x14 has her fanfic insert Amelia and Cooper if you wanna count that

8x15 has her and most of the gang toasting to Howard's mother

8x16 has her and most of the gang surprising Sheldon

8x18 has the whole gang at Thanksgiving

8x19 has her and Sheldon dressed up as the Fourth Doctor

8x20 has her, Sheldon, Leonard and the Fort.

8x24 has her skype call before Sheldon reveals the ring

Yeah I'm confused too why this was brought up? xD So random lol. She's in a lot of tags. They all are haha.

48 minutes ago, jlove said:

Penny, Amy and Bernadette are the tag in 8.05 The Focus Attenuation.  Amy and Bernadette are hung over in the Vegas hotel rooms Penny heads to the pool.  Amy tries to get up to close the drapes and falls off the bed.

Also Flaming Spittoon. Final scene - Sheldon has a splinter, and calls on Amy to deal with it, as required by "Relationship agreement Section 4".

Another one. The Tangible Affection Proof - Final scene is Amy talking on her cellphone, about Sheldon's latest "medical emergency".

Edited by Stephen Hawking

26 minutes ago, April said:

lol she really is in a lot of tags... which kinda makes me wonder why this was brought up in the first place...? Just to list a few:

8x14 has her fanfic insert Amelia and Cooper if you wanna count that

8x15 has her and most of the gang toasting to Howard's mother

8x16 has her and most of the gang surprising Sheldon

8x18 has the whole gang at Thanksgiving

8x19 has her and Sheldon dressed up as the Fourth Doctor

8x20 has her, Sheldon, Leonard and the Fort.

8x24 has her skype call before Sheldon reveals the ring

oh god the last one... stab me :(

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ranger Rosa said:

What is the episode that Sheldon can't talk because he is in the zone? Her fantasy of an almost-kiss, was the tag, I believe. And 9.11 too? Sheldon is talking with Professor Proton and from what I remember, he is in her bedroom, so she is there too. 

I thought the tag for 9.11 was Sheldon back in his own bedroom?

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Just had another thought on this.

How about they have 5 babies (all boys), and name them Scott, Virgil, Alan, Gordon and John. :) 

After the Tracy brothers in Thunderbirds?

11 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

After the Tracy brothers in Thunderbirds?

Correct. :) 

Amusing factoid - The Tracy brothers were named after five of the Mercury 7 astronauts, with the two missing ones being Walter (Wally) Schirra and Donald (Deke) Slayton.

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Correct. :) 

Amusing factoid - The Tracy brothers were named after five of the Mercury 7 astronauts, with the two missing ones being Walter (Wally) Schirra and Donald (Deke) Slayton.

As a massive Thunderbirds fan I knew that factoid.  :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A Shamy gal said:

I thought the tag for 9.11 was Sheldon back in his own bedroom?

I'm not quite sure...I thought it was him still in her bedroom. We'll have to wait and see.

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

season 7 episode 6 The Romance Resonance.

I was really pissed, when it turned out to be just her daydream. :(

She was also in the ending tag of 3.23 (Lunar Excitation) and 4.03 (The Zazzy Substitution). 

Everybody got pissed after this episode. But 9 episodes later and they really kissed at the train. Seems that the writers like to prepare the viewvers to new behaviors of the characters.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, tmp said:

I know we're all looking forward to the Dec 17th episode, and I am too, but I'm actually looking forward to Dec 10 more.  Three parts in particular from the TR get me:  mutual ILYs, eye coitus, and "Kiss her, you brilliant fool!" (or whatever the actual words are).  Six months of break-up are over and all is right in the Shamy world again.

Me too, can't wait !! 

• Like 1

On 25/11/2015, 22:34:07, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

I'm sorry but I'm quite confused by your response, you say you agree there has been evidence of primary desire and then that you are shocked that there was none ?

We haven't seen the coitus episode yet so we can't say definitively but from what the people who were there said, it seems like it was indeed something that he desired.

This combined with the previous physical movements on his part and the continued sexual references throughout this season leads me to believe that he did have the desire for sexual contact before now and was suppressing it. 

There have been a lot of people online complaining that Sheldon losing his virginity somehow erases Asexual representation on television, despite him never claiming to be Ace. Those people ironically are completely ignoring (possible) Demisexual representation.

I have a feeling that this argument will be resolved onscreen in the episodes post 9x11 (so tempted to say post coitus there!) as we see how their sex life progresses :) 

I did say that I would answer this, so I will but, as it's all got a bit boring now, I'll be short.

So, from the taping report, find me an example of primary desire on Sheldon's part. 

If you find one I promise to roll on my back and show you my belly. :)

1 hour ago, Ranger Rosa said:

I'm not quite sure...I thought it was him still in her bedroom. We'll have to wait and see.

Everybody got pissed after this episode. But 9 episodes later and they really kissed at the train. Seems that the writers like to prepare the viewvers to new behaviors of the characters.

Honestly, it wasn't that romantic anyway with Amy breathing like that like, "OMG, my boyfriend is about to kiss me." Haha....that's just me though. I'll Take their very first kiss, the train kiss and 9.10 please. Haha.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Honestly, it wasn't that romantic anyway with Amy breathing like that like, "OMG, my boyfriend is about to kiss me." Haha....that's just me though. I'll Take their very first kiss, the train kiss and 9.10 please. Haha.

"fascinating" kiss will always be my favourite of any TV kiss ever I think :) 

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

In general people having 'liked' a post means that they liked the post ...?! 

There is no conspiracy here. You stated an opinion, the people who did not agree with the opinion provided you with counter points and you have taken it as some sort of attack on both you as a person and your ideologies.

Ah, but you see I didn't. My issue was with Mirs, and so I dealt with Mirs. End of story.

So, can I take it that you didn't know exactly what April was accusing me of, but you liked that she was denigrating me? I know I'm at a loss as to exactly what she is mocking me about, especially as she seems to introduce the word 'they' to suggest this involves multiple posters vs myself. You can understand why I would think those that 'liked'  the post could see something in it that I couldn't. 

Perhaps April can clarify.

Or perhaps anyone else whom I've addressed, When you read that post, what was it you supposed me to have done exactly? Genuinely curious.

On 26/11/2015, 01:28:36, lpm said:

I was quite willing to entertain your arguments but you lost me at your statement "I find Sheldon's cruelty hilarious."  Cruelty is never hilarious -- there's nothing hilarious about the cruelty I see in our world today.  I like Sheldon as well but always have winced at some of the things that come out of his mouth.

Sorry, can I just clarify that by 'cruelty in the world today' are you in fact referring to the be-headings, terrorist attacks, and the murder of homosexuals that are prevailing in the headlines currently and comparing them to a funny man with no filter who says hurtful truths to people? Or, am I being far too literal and you in fact mean other cruel things that are roughly at the same level.  If you are, to what cruel things are you comparing Sheldon's acid tongue?

22 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Sure, it wasn't romantic but to us, or at least to me, it was like "OMFG THEY KISSED!". My computer was broken at that time, I found a way to watch it anyway. To me their first kiss was from 4.21. For years this was my favorite episode just because of that. Until last season we only got one kiss per episode. 

4.21 - During the Priya vs. Sheldon fight
5.something - Tiara!
7.15 - Train
7.19 - Xbox One or PS4
8.24 - THE GOD DAMN RING

And then next episode things will change.
9.10 - Three. Times. My. Gawd.
9.11 - I stopped counting because it was too much kisses

• Like 8

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic