The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

6 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

I agree 100%.

When I read from posters that he never had those desires before, well, evidence we've seen him display from the moment he's met Amy says otherwise. 

The scene were he gulps after seeing her in her school girl outfit but hides it by saying, "....I don't know where you're going with this...." 

Bull shit, Sheldon. LOL.

"Unless you have 'Gravity' under your skirt, I don't know where yo're going with this"
Ok, what if she had Gravity under her skirt?

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

What kind of computer do you have? 

Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10.

I understand the concept of using the insert media command when making a post.  I've done it with posting my own photos.   However, when I go to save a picture from Google or Bing Images and try to open it, there is nothing there.

I really want to learn to do the youtube Shamy compilations as an additional hobby to my FF so I can mix my favorite songs to a video of my favorite fictional couple.

My Avatar was created by using software at work called Snag It where I did a screen print of the image and then saved it. 

7 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I'd like them to have twins (a boy and a girl), and for them to be called either Pierre and Marie, or Leonard and Penny.

I think the same. I believe shamy will have twins =) 

Have you notice that there are a lot of references of babies/childs around Shamy?? Martian kids. When they start a rumor about Amy being pregnant. Sheldon being mad at a baby on holidays. To be the first ones starting a family (turtle hehe!). When Sheldon says to Penny that he talked with Amy about having a kid together. There are more examples, but right now I remember these... 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Surface Pro 3 with Windows 10.

I understand the concept of using the insert media command when making a post.  I've done it with posting my own photos.   However, when I go to save a picture from Google or Bing Images and try to open it, there is nothing there.

I really want to learn to do the youtube Shamy compilations as an additional hobby to my FF so I can mix my favorite songs to a video of my favorite fictional couple.

My Avatar was created by using software at work called Snag It where I did a screen print of the image and then saved it. 

Perhaps you're saving the page itself (html codes, urls, etc), not the image. Do you save it using "save image as..." command?

If you follow angel numbers episode 9x11 could be interpreted as the following:

"Goals are almost complete, and/or that you are coming to the end of a phase or cycle in your life.  It is an indication that one door is closing and another is opening.  The message is to allow the 'old' to be released so it is able to be replaced with the 'new'."

I can't think of a better message for Shamy and the new journey that they are about to take together. :girlinlove:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, tayryn said:

If you follow angel numbers episode 9x11 could be interpreted as the following:

"Goals are almost complete, and/or that you are coming to the end of a phase or cycle in your life.  It is an indication that one door is closing and another is opening.  The message is to allow the 'old' to be released so it is able to be replaced with the 'new'."

I can't think of a better message for Shamy and the new journey that they are about to take together. :girlinlove:

Goodbye old Shamy, hello New Shamy! BTW, something is opening indeed, and it's not a door. 
Olivia-Wilde_naughty.gif

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Ranger Rosa said:

"Unless you have 'Gravity' under your skirt, I don't know where yo're going with this"
Ok, what if she had Gravity under her skirt?

SOMEONE PLEASE WRITE THIS FANFIC! :wub:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

SOMEONE PLEASE WRITE THIS FANFIC! :wub:

Answering my own question in two ways
Positive-naughty way: he would try to caught the dvd, one thing leads to another and bang!
Pessimistic-innocent way: "You do have 'Gravity' under your skirt? Cool, let's watch it."

• Like 3

Check out this fan art a friend of mine did as a t-shirt design...our 4 loveable nerds as nerd candies....lol....she is thinking of making one of the girls called Smarties!  I was hoping to get her to draw me up one of the Shamy as well.

NERDS!

Edited by S.L Farrell
  • Like 7

3 hours ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Touché!

Oh and I love Sweexy lol! 

tumblr_mlv1fsASUV1qasxjlo2_250.gif

Oh this is an amazing one !!!

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Ranger Rosa said:

tumblr_m8u4vgCF1E1qcqxh7o3_250.gif
Better? We can turn this into an eye coitus contest.

Ah, one my faves - his look!  Swoon!

4 hours ago, Amy Fowler said:

SO. MANY. FEELS.

HE'S EYEBALLIN HER LIPS

Yeah, I was going to say he seems to look up and down a lot during these looks, is he often looking at her lips, do you think?

4 hours ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Touché!

Oh and I love Sweexy lol! 

tumblr_mlv1fsASUV1qasxjlo2_250.gif

What episode is this one from?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lionne said:

My guess is that they agree to just go to the courthouse, but like with Howardette, something goes wrong and perhaps the gang whips up a little magic alternative. Frankly, I could see Sheldon swooning at the idea of getting married at the comic book store. 

A wedding surrounded by the plastic, artistic representations of all his greatest heroes. Magic, huh? 

Comic-con wedding!  

• Like 3

Oh, and another instance of eye coitus, possibly my favorite, when Amy showed up at the door of 4A for the Valentine's Day date, the one with the emergency contact.

Edited by tmp
  • Like 4

So, I have just watched this interview from Dishnation, featuring Mayim Bialik on Shamy's sex scene. In the middle of the video, the interviewers insisted that it was make-up sex. OMG, for the last time, it is not makeup sex, they have already gotten back for weeks then. Oh well, they just have to discover that by themselves when the episode airs. Here is the link: https://youtu.be/-AR9kyXOHuI

Edited by overdosedcanary
  • Like 4

6 hours ago, Lionne said:

Weddings on sitcoms are usually done in a way to remove the need for uncast family. Like Howardette needing a quickie wedding before he went into space, or Lenny eloping. 

I am not sure I would expect a big Shamy wedding, although Amy might try to plan one. She has big dreams for her wedding, that one. But considering both Sheldon and Amy seem to have big extended families they would probably not want to cast, the actual wedding won't make it to screen or there might not be a wedding at all. 

I think it's hard to say. But Sheldon isn't the sort to want a huge production with relatives he's not fond of, and neither of them are religious. And I think a point has been made that Amy wants *him,* and has gotten some perspective on her romantic notions not suiting who she, or they as a couple, really are and she wants and appreciates the real thing now. 

My guess is that they agree to just go to the courthouse, but like with Howardette, something goes wrong and perhaps the gang whips up a little magic alternative. Frankly, I could see Sheldon swooning at the idea of getting married at the comic book store. 

A wedding surrounded by the plastic, artistic representations of all his greatest heroes. Magic, huh? 

I can see Amy start to plan the wedding and Sheldon leaving her to it as he wants her to have the day she wants, so he's not really that bothered.  Penny, Bernadette and Raj slowly but surely take over the wedding planning, with Penny and Bernadette putting things in that they had wanted for their weddings but didn't get.  While Raj just gets really elaborate.  Amy gets upset that the wedding she wanted is turning into a nightmare and Sheldon then suggests they go off to the courthouse.

• Like 8

It's been a long time since I last posted here! Well, I also think that a big wedding is not an option. If there is one it could be as Lio said like in the comic book store or something science related. Having said that though I am quite excited for the episodes to come I still hope for a Shamy collaboration. I'd love to see them both excited for something related to science!

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

It's been a long time since I last posted here! Well, I also think that a big wedding is not an option. If there is one it could be as Lio said like in the comic book store or something science related. Having said that though I am quite excited for the episodes to come I still hope for a Shamy collaboration. I'd love to see them both excited for something related to science!

Hi CiCi!!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, nickelette424 said:

Hi CiCi!!!!:icon_cheesygrin:

Hey Nick!! There are so many people I missed from here!! Also so many new names!  Anyway hope we get to talk soon!! :)

• Like 2

I agree that we'll not have a big wedding, it's rather difficult to organize something like that in a sit-com! I just hope that we'll meet Sheldon's meemaw on that occasion! I would like also  Sheldon's and Amy's mothers to be there, but I don't know if they can cast three guest stars at the same time...Anyway, don't you think that at some point it would be interesting for Amy's and Sheldon's mothers to meet? Such an episode would be as funny as The maternal combustion was, IMO. Those two women  have many things in common, both of them show at times some kind prejudices and bigotry (it doesn't seem that Amy's mother is religious though), but they had such a different way to raise their children that I wonder if they can get along. 

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, overdosedcanary said:

So, I have just watched this interview from Dishnation, featuring Mayim Bialik on Shamy's sex scene. In the middle of the video, the interviewers insisted that it was make-up sex. OMG, for the last time, it is not makeup sex, they have already gotten back for weeks then. Oh well, they just have to discover that by themselves when the episode airs. Here is the link: https://youtu.be/-AR9kyXOHuI

Thanks for the link :) 

I have to say ( not being from America I don't know who these people are ) but the TV show presenters don't seem to know much about Sheldon and Amy or their relationship do they ?!!. So them calling I make up sex is just a guess !. Also the clips they showed were none from recent episodes - odd !! 

Mayim makes me laugh though - she's so cute and funny , love her chuckle at the end ..... :) 

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

Hey Nick!! There are so many people I missed from here!! Also so many new names!  Anyway hope we get to talk soon!! :)

I'm hoping you'll be able to join us the 10th and the 17th at least.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nickelette424 said:

I'm hoping you'll be able to join us the 10th and the 17th at least.

Though I won't be live streaming I will definitely try. I would love to hear first impressions from fellow Shamies asap! 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, anna said:

Omg, I hope not! I think I'll lose it if I can't get on here to talk about the episode. But judging after what happened last week, I won't be in the least bit surprised. :laugh: 

Any chance we could set up a separate forum (perhaps using a free forum supplier), as an emergency meeting place, just for Shamy discussion, in case this forum should crash?

I really hope a Shamy wedding doesn't end up at the courthouse steps, such a blah way of celebrating the union of this couple after everything that has led up to it. I get where Sheldon may not give a rat's tail about the ceremony, but Amy I think would care. It's been suggested that she would defer to Sheldon's more indifferent approach, but I think just the opposite- Sheldon defers to Amy's desires. Let's face it, most guys (whether you're a guy like Sheldon or your everyday Joe) defers to the bride-to-be when it comes to planning the wedding. 

Amy wears her heart on her sleeve, and I can't see her just settling for a courthouse setting. It's a 30 minute sitcom, but I think they could make it work. The planning scenes could happen over a couple episodes with bits and pieces here and there and maybe a bachelor party/bachelorette party episode. The wedding day episode could consist of quick shots of the ladies helping Amy get dressed, an exchange of vows at the altar, and the drive out to a honeymoon. The tag could be everyone remaining at the reception gettin hammered and Lenny and the Wolowitz's having a cute dance lol....

and no, this isn't my lame attempt at FF lol! Just not down for another elopement or a lame court scene...

• Like 9