• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, AlFisher said:

i didn't get it.... LOL) could you explain this phrase pls

image.jpeg.aaf253f905b77d1af420efa12ee5b

does he even know what day it is? :laugh: #shutupMolaro

I can't handle how perfect that picture is.. SO MANY FEELS! 

12 minutes ago, notchinc said:

BIRTHDAY SEX!!!!!  crying!!!!

BIRTHDAY SIC SEX! :dance: 

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 1

This interview is wonderful, it's nice to read the opinions of both actors and writers, I like it! and the photo!!! Ok, I've always said that I prefer mushrooms logs over flowers, since they are more Sheldon-ish, it's something more in character for him and I don't take it back now, I would not like seeing him as a hippie-dippie man for the rest of the season and I'm sure it won't happen,  but...that picture...! 

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, Amy Fowler said:

And their hands!

his smile!

her little surprised face!! 

Im gonna pass out..

I know right !

What are we going to be like when we actually see the episodes ?!! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Look at Sheldons wee gorgeous smile in that pic !!!! :shy:

I know! That smile, wow.. He really IS looking forward to it :dancer:

I feel dizzy, this episode might just be the end of me. Don't worry, I'll die with a frigging happy smile on my face. Oh Shamy, what have you done to me?

• Like 8

Just now, Soopysue said:

I know right !

What are we going to be like when we actually see the episodes ?!! :icon_cheesygrin:

We will die Hun we will die...

6 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Say's the woman who lost her mind and had a seizure.

Was reading the interview n got to that bit n was like 'kazzie'

bet it was hilarious for the other cast members to watch the audience's reaction, can imagine Melissa had a field day :laugh: 

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Look! They're eye-coitusing before really coitusing! The foreplay starts there!

You are right, his expression tells everything!!!! How much I missed those eye-coitus!!!

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, Amy Fowler said:

We will die Hun we will die...

Was reading the interview n got to that bit n was like 'kazzie'

bet it was hilarious for the other cast members to watch the audience's reaction, can imagine Melissa had a field day :laugh: 

Haha we will !!! 

Yip Kazzie was my first thought too :icon_cheesygrin:.

18 hours ago, Kathy2611 said:

I don't see it that way at all!  He said "I enjoyed that MORE than I thought I would."

Meaning, he figured he would enjoy it somewhat but then found he enjoyed it more than he thought he would originally.  That doesn't sound like he was "dreading" it at all.

Edit: btw, ATOB, where did all your FB fiction stories go?  I can't find any of them on there now.  Not even the Shenny ones.  Did you take them down?

Meaning he thought he wasn't going to enjoy it much (he's been putting it off for 5 years after all).  He was wrong though.  It was okay.  He quite liked it.  He reckons he could even factor it into their routine once a year.

Yeah, dread's too strong a word, I agree with you all. He'd obviously come to peace with the idea beforehand when he finally accepted what it really meant to be a 'boyfriend'.

Now, the fact that he thought he wasn't going to like it much (that's the meaning of the sentence after all) could account for the lack of primary desire.......aha!  Perhaps here is the answer to why he was showing signs of primary desire toward Amy before the act of coitus but it was absent during the actual execution. Eureka!

Concerning your edit: I killed all my fanfics....Shamy, Lenny & Shenny......lit a big metaphorical bonfire and burned them....felt good!

I don't refresh the forum for a while cus I'm busy and two coitus!spoilerTM articles and a picture drop! :icon_redface:

the_big_bang_theory_s09e11_still_.jpg.ff

"This is a very important episode; this is what people have been waiting for for eight years," Newhart told THR on the set. "There's a cover of a magazine in my dressing room from season five that says, 'Will Sheldon ever have sex?' This is it and this is the answer! It's wonderful seeing them — each time they rehearsed it, they had some wonderful and very funny scenes."

Bob Newhart Ladies and Gentlemen, watching Jim and Mayim rehearse coitus scenes and shipping The Shamy pretty hard! :rofl:

• Like 9

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic