• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

Erm we broke the forum again !!!!

this does not bode well for the 10th and 17th !!!

Today I didn't get an error message, yet, but I fear the worst for those days. I guess I'll just have to rewatch those episodes again and again until the forum is back up and running! ;)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, camelliayao said:

OMG I'm just gonna come out and say it. Maybe it's inappropriate but whatever.

This is a Shamy shippers thread so I guess most of the people here like Shamy as a happly couple and want them to enjoy sex, marriage, etc. So if you don't like these things or worse if you don't like Shamy, why are you even here...

Sure you are free to say whatever you want but what's the point arguing with almost everyone else knowing you can't convince anyone and no one will convince you... Is it so much fun to be the buzz killer?

If you're addressing me, Sheldon, Amy and the gloriously weird wonderfulness that is Shamy, are the reason why I watch the show and love it.

I do want to see them as a happy couple and I very, very, very much want them to enjoy sex.

So, you say I should just submit to the hegemony on here and move on? I say I am entitled to express my own opinion and voice my observations, as we all are.

Just put me on ignore, or scroll past like others do.  Why does a stranger having a different take on things to you bother you so much?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, April said:

Today I didn't get an error message, yet, but I fear the worst for those days. I guess I'll just have to rewatch those episodes again and again until the forum is back up and running! ;)

Yes when I tried to refresh, took 6 attempts, kept getting error !! 

I know I'm sure we'll keep ourselves busy !

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ATOB said:

If you're addressing me, Sheldon, Amy and the gloriously weird wonderfulness that is Shamy, are the reason why I watch the show and love it.

I do want to see them as a happy couple and I very, very, very much want them to enjoy sex.

So, you say I should just submit to the hegemony on here and move on? I say I am entitled to express my own opinion and voice my observations, as we all are.

Just put me on ignore, or scroll past like others do.  Why does a stranger having a different take on things to you bother you so much?

We can put people on ignore? OMG THANK YOU. I didn't know that. This helps a lot thanks. 

And to your last question frankly I didn't really read what you said. It's just your posts are ususlly very long and everyone is quoting you so I have to scroll a lot lol.

Edited by camelliayao

Have been SO impatient waiting for the new episodes next week!! Haven't been able to focus at work and have been checking the forum practically every hour for some news or pics! Today, Christmas has come early... Two interviews and a lovely picture! So excited!!

• Like 5

1 minute ago, CentralPerk said:

Oh good idea !

But as It is a public group I can't post in it or join it, if so my facebook spoiler free friends will see all shamy things and my posts. :(

true that. Monique could you change it to a private group so only members can see the info? 

• Like 1

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic