The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

16 minutes ago, Amy Fowler said:

I don't usually quote myself cause thats weird but when I watch this, because Jim is so fuckin awesome, you can tell Sheldon's nervous, thats why he says that contract line, but the fact he's so reassuring to Amy in the next scene makes me feel really emotional, he's just as neverous as she is but he's being so caring. Jesus,  And the way he sinks into Amy's kiss. he relaxes beyond belief, I can't believe thats our Shelly. All he needs is her.

Fuck sake I'm crying AGAIN

WHHHHYYYYYY

edit: AND HE PUTS HIS HAND ON HER ARM :girlinlove:

He clearly does hate it..

this is exactly what I was thinking! <3 

5 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

HOW AM I MEANT TO GO TO BED NOW?!

Anyone know if that was the full ET segment or just a teaser?

I mean look at these cutie pies!!

tumblr_nypecz53N31scqzaao2_500.gif

Look how she squeeze his shoulders...my God, that's what 5 years of desire does to you.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

when you get back I would not at all be surprised if this thread is over 650 pages! :icon_cheesygrin:

totally unrelated: your icon's episode is on tbs (where I am) right now! I love this episode (and the majim out-take in it)! :icon_cheesygrin:

I love that episode too! Sheldon/Jim is so cute in it :icon_cheesygrin: Oh and the majim out-take, one of my favs. 

• Like 2

Oh lordy, why do I have to live in the UK, I'm glad I just woke up for no reason to see this gloriousness!

Never going to sleep again!

This is blooming perfect!!!!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Geegor said:

I was not prepared for actual clips.... (and I'm back to the dead)

I had no idea we'd get a make-out clip, was so not prepared for this..

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, bluebird said:

I had no idea we'd get a make-out clip, was so not prepared for this..

What make out clip?  Did I miss something?   The thread did move (4) pages after my essay.  I can't keep up.   Ha Ha.

Edited by jenafan
Never mind. I just saw it. I'm dead.
  • Like 4

45 minutes ago, Amy Fowler said:

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

tumblr_nypecz53N31scqzaao2_500.gif

These gifs... :heat: They go right into my personal archive! Thank you for creating them so fast, guys!

18 minutes ago, bluebird said:

I so get you.. I can't.. I just can't..omg

panic.gif.50939c23712763111184b530183497

It's already 2pm in Finland but I can't got to sleep!!!

You're preaching to the choir, sister xD What about a Shamygirls night? I'm all in!

tumblr_mqfns3v2Ze1so7hgdo1_500.gif.d3e9a

Edited by ShLe94
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, ShLe94 said:

These gifs... :heat: They go right into my personal archive! Thank you for creating them so fast, guys!

You're preaching to the choir, sister xD What about a Shamygirls night? I'm all in!

I literally feel so excited that I might throw up! Haha Shamygirls night sounds fantastic :laugh:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ShLe94 said:

The gif I posted was from here: http://amyfarrahs.tumblr.com 

Sorry! I should have said! :superstition:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jenafan said:

What make out clip?  Did I miss something?   The thread did move (4) pages after my essay.  I can't keep up.   Ha Ha.

Yeah...it seems like Christmas today!!! and so many presents all together!!!

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, jlove said:

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!

That dress - the neckline is so pretty too, and her hair and HER HAPPY FACE!!!  Have we ever seen Amy look so radiant?  She's got some kind of pre-glow thing going on...she's just so freaking excited.  Sooooo cute, Mayim!  I can't wait to see Sheldon's response to her confession!!!  I really hope he looks kind of giddy too, though I know he's trying to be all serious about the consent issue (contract from the Internet, etc.). Can't imagine what kind of scary websites he was reading!  Lol

At .07 / .08  seconds, doesn't Sheldon look almost petrified, or is that just me?

Ok, I recovered a little bit from the video and now I'm thinking why CBS is releasing the promotional material from the episode that airs in two weeks right now. What about 9x10? No promo pictures, no synopsis? I'm not complaining, I'm just curious.

1 hour ago, bluebird said:

And we haven't even got more than one promo pic let alone sneak peeks! Just the interviews and that photo were enough to make us go crazy! Oh boy..

Yes, and all of this before seeing any promos or sneek peaks for episode 9.10.   Christmas comes early for the Shamys!

• Like 3

Just now, Ranger Rosa said:

Ok, I recovered a little bit from the video and now I'm thinking why CBS is releasing the promotional material from the episode that airs in two weeks right now. What about 9x10? No promo pictures, no synopsis? I'm not complaining, I'm just curious.

The hype machine is in full swing! 

• Like 2

I think this is a prime example of overanalyzing something that was supposed to be a funny line.  Well that's my take.

2 minutes ago, jenafan said:

At .07 / .08  seconds, doesn't Sheldon look almost petrified, or is that just me?

Yes, that's just before she tells him that she knows what his present is...I'm wondering if she had just said something like "I have a confession to make" or something...maybe he's worried about what she's about to say?

• Like 1