Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

9 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

^ THISSSSSS! 

and I love your new icon! <3

Thanks!  I LOVE it too!

• Like 1

Just now, notchinc said:

We now need S4 kiss next to S9 kiss side by side, GO!

I think the one that's supposed to be the even better comparison is the kiss before this, when she leans over and kisses him and he sits there with this arms at his sides and afterwards says he's "going to need verbal confirmation for this," right?  Can't wait to compare those two!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Thank you.  

Is this in reference to my FF or what I put in my essays?   Just curious.   It is not as easy for me as I make it seem, trust me.   

Yes. :wub:

• Like 2

So I ran out of likes at a horrible time LOL. But has anyone else watched the clip of them kissing five thousand times by now? :laugh: I just... I can't stop! The way he leans into but quickly remembers the contract. The way she just grabs him and kisses him. The way you can see his nerves but the PASSION behind the way he kisses her. I bet it cut right before he grabs her and melts into the kiss. I just... I can't.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, jlove said:

I've seen several folks, since the taping report, refer to the "contract" Sheldon mentions as being "a very Sheldon thing" or, in worse cases, as example of how he can't do without something like the RA, etc.  I don't think it has anything to do with either, actually.

Maybe folks outside the US don't know about the whole major consent movement going on in at least the US right now, especially on college campuses.  Many people believe that the rate of sexual assault has risen astronomically (whether or not it's true is up for debate as their are many arguments to be made on both sides and I'm not trying to start a debate on that fact).  Lots of people/groups/whatever are discussing how to handle this concern.  One actual way that people are being encouraged to make SURE that both parties consent before sex is to have a written contract that specifies exactly what activities both partners agree are ok.

I think what the writers may be showing here is that Sheldon has been researching sex, having sex for the first time, things to think about before having sex, being prepared for sex, etc. and in that reading, if one were to start right now with no background, something he'd likely find is advice about making sure you have consent (and very specific consent about allowed activities).  The websites he might have been looking at, probably largely focused towards young people like college students, would probably hammer consent pretty hard and provide sample consent agreements to download.  I REALLY think him stopping her before the kiss isn't nerves or stalling, but because he's read that you should not do it before you have a signed form.

Just thought some foks might not know that, and thought it was a different perspective.  Of course I don't KNOW that's what he's talking about, but feel pretty good about my assumptions.

That's interesting information that I was not aware of.   

The whole issue with Sheldon needing the consent form has baffled me.   

He's gifting her with his genitals because he knows that's is what she wants, and the best birthday present he could give her.     She's irritated him in the past with her constant references to wanting to get into his pants.   If he had any doubt, he wouldn't have prepared the way he did.   He knows she wants coitus.   Penny has told her as much, as well.

Amy told him she wanted to skip dinner and go straight for the present, before telling him that she knew what the present was.   He had her consent then.

From the TR, I think he asked her again for her consent in addition to pulling out his phone to search for the form, unless the scene got cut.   He got nervous, and it was the first thing that came to mind as a quick pause.   Maybe he was reassuring himself of his own consent by trying to put it on Amy, but I really don't think he had any doubts about what she wanted.   Thankfully she moved in and didn't give him any time to think about it.   

If he really wanted the written consent form, he would have insisted upon it before continuing, but I don't think he had in aspirations of Amy being bitter.   Perhaps his concern was that the sex would turn out less than satisfactory and she would become resentful of surrendering her virginity with him.

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

image.gif

image.gif

It's definetely wilder. The fact that the image is accelerated helps too lol

• Like 1

Died.. pls call 911.. OMG.. speechless..I knew what was coming but dammit....  I love confident Amy ;).. the way she grab his shoulders it´s amaizing..

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, jenafan said:

That's interesting information that I was not aware of.   

The whole issue with Sheldon needing the consent form has baffled me.   

He's gifting her with his genitals because he knows that's is what she wants, and the best birthday present he could give her.     She's irritated him in the past with her constant references to wanting to get into his pants.   If he had any doubt, he wouldn't have prepared the way he did.   He knows she wants coitus.   Penny has told her as much, as well.

Amy told him she wanted to skip dinner and go straight for the present, before telling him that she knew what the present was.   He had her consent then.

From the TR, I think he asked her again for her consent in addition to pulling out his phone to search for the form, unless the scene got cut.   He got nervous, and it was the first thing that came to mind as a quick pause.   Maybe he was reassuring himself of his own consent by trying to put it on Amy, but I really don't think he had any doubts about what she wanted.   Thankfully she moved in and didn't give him any time to think about it.   

If he really wanted the written consent form, he would have insisted upon it before continuing, but I don't think he had in aspirations of Amy being bitter.   Perhaps his concern was that the sex would turn out less than satisfactory and she would become resentful of surrendering her virginity with him.

I think it was more of a case of Sheldon being a rule-man.  He saw that one *should* have a consent form for sex, hence he was going to pull up a consent form for sex.  LOL

Edited by jlove
  • Like 3

11 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

image.gif

image.gif

I think the Mods need to increase the "Likes" threshold on this thread, or we are all going to run out.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

I think we're all Mayim in this gif right now: 

image.gif

More like

048bebd5622994f5f0190687265d7ecd.gif

scream.gif

crazy-scream-o.gif

Edited by anna
  • Like 7

I dreamed with this kiss and in my dream I wondered why I am seeing this before the episode ... I was surprised and delighted

and now this happens! and I just can't

911AIK.gif.6ab5439c455b9fd9e44be0808f18e

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, xjax said:

Died.. pls call 911.. OMG.. speechless..I knew what was coming but dammit....  I love confident Amy ;).. the way she grab his shoulders it´s amaizing..

it JUST occurred to me that 9.11 is going to have us all screaming so loud all our neighbors will be calling 911 (...does that joke only work in the U.S.? lol) 

• Like 3

On 2.12.2015 at 3:57 AM, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

image.gif

image.gif

I can't handle these!

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

it JUST occurred to me that 9.11 is going to have us all screaming so loud all our neighbors will be calling 911 (...does that joke only work in the U.S.? lol) 

Nope, it works in Canada too :yes:

The lighting that they used gives them both such a soft glow. I really love how Amy's hair seems to almost have a slight auburn hue to it. Very nice.

Edited by tayryn
Adding comment
  • Like 1

Have lost count how many times I've watched this video.   I'll be dreaming it tonight.

If you look closely at the beginning,, you can see the impressions of Amy's dress though the back of her cardigan.   It looks like she is wearing spaghetti straps, or at the very least, sleeveless.   I love the way the dress drapes in the front while still maintaining her modesty.   I'm definitely liking her new look.   I thought she curled her hair, but it looks like she cut it and gave her face a little bit of a lift.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, cutiepie said:

anyone else noticed this?

modeltrain.jpg.a8f0d048a37b295f6ac0e206d

finally a glimpse of that train! ive been looking for it in past episodes to see if shes had it a while lol

1 minute ago, jenafan said:

Have lost count how many times I've watched this video.   I'll be dreaming it tonight.

If you look closely at the beginning,, you can see the impressions of Amy's dress though the back of her cardigan.   It looks like she is wearing spaghetti straps, or at the very least, sleeveless.   I love the way the dress drapes in the front while still maintaining her modesty.   I'm definitely liking her new look.   I thought she curled her hair, but it looks like she cut it and gave her face a little bit of a lift.

Yes, her hair definitely has some curl to it, or at least isn't flat-ironed totally straight.  I wonder if the girls helped her get ready?  Awww...the feels!

• Like 1