The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Finally came back from the library and now I can scream.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

TOOOOOOOOO MUCH CUTENESS

• Like 1

8 hours ago, nickelette424 said:

Yeah,  I'm pretty sure the "Amysexual" thing had been around for a while.   Like years.  I'm sure it's hard to pin point exactly who first said it in this fandom. 

Doesn't this contradict your current position that Sheldon isn't sexually attracted Amy?

Hahaha! Nice catch. Proof that some people are just pot stirrers.

6 hours ago, Amy Fowler said:

just gonna leave this here...

giphy.gif

So hot.

• Like 5

BTW, about the group page I made earlier: It's been made private and can't be found any more....apparently not even through my link I gave. LOL. Sorry about that. Pretty much, you have to be friends with people on the inside so they can add you. 

Message me if you like so we can add each other on Facebook and we can go from there. Thanks!

• Like 3

On a related topic, did you notice that in the photo with Mayim and the ET journalist it looks like Jim is twenty-something? He seems so young...how is that possible??? So jealous!!!LOL...

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, tmp said:

It's funny in the interviews with Jim and Mayim, including PaleyFest, how embarrassed she gets and how much he enjoys making her embarrassment worse.

so true. in an interview with Glamour i believe, she said she couldnt tell her mom about the coitus scene and that a friend broke the news to her after seeing the taping. poor gal, shes pretty conservative when it comes to modesty and you can see shes a little embarrassed at the attention 9.11 gets with respect to the sex topic lol

• Like 2

7 hours ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

when you get back I would not at all be surprised if this thread is over 650 pages! :icon_cheesygrin:

Not quite yet 650 pages but I'm sure we'll get to that later today. lol

5 minutes ago, tmp said:

It's funny in the interviews with Jim and Mayim, including PaleyFest, how embarrassed she gets and how much he enjoys making her embarrassment worse.

Of course he would! She makes it too easy. lol I love their teasing.

• Like 3

I literally just screamed in shocked and that gif just put the brightest smile on my face.

Okay, now I have to go to sleep.

Edited by snow*flower

5 hours ago, jlove said:

Since it feels like Christmas today for us Shamy Shippers it seems greedy to be thinking about what I want next, but here it is.  I want another SIK.  I know this may sound funny coming on the heels of SIC (Sheldon-Initiated-Coitus), but it sounds like Dave encourages the first kiss in 9.10 and Amy starts the 2nd one.  9.11 she starts the kissing, too.  I want Sheldon to get to finish what he was trying to do on their anniversary (going back in for that kiss.)

Here is what I want:  I want Shamy just hanging around with the group for a while, maybe being their silly, geeky selves with science games, lectures, whatever for a while.  And then one night I want them having dinner with the group or something, and everyone else leaves.  Sheldon is looking at Amy kind of fondly, or she's noticed he's been looking at her all night or something and she says "Why are you looking at me like that?  Is something wrong?"  Then he leans over and just kisses her.  It can be for whatever unstated (i.e., I don't need him to say why) reason you want: 

a. he thinks she looks beautiful

b. he was thinking of how much he missed her when they were apart and how happy he is to have her back

c. he just loves her

d. whatever

That's it.  Just  a lovely little moment where he just needs to kiss her.

Bonus points if they kiss for a moment, then he says "My room?" and she gets up and follows him.  Then we could lay to rest all the "does Sheldon really want to wait a year to do it again?" debate.

This so friggen hard.  With all the feels and drama that's been going on with Shamy this season give us a few episodes focusing on the other ships, and/or a group episode, then give them this little scene right before the commercial break, before the stinger, and I'm a happy camper.  

28 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

Ok generally speaking all eyes are on Sheldon in this forum, but it's nice to see this kind of smile on Amy this season! She's lookin good, something about her hair that really softens her face. No idea what the heck I'm talkin about at this point other than she's a cutie pie!

geeez, starting to sound like Raj these days.....

image.jpg

You are right, we didn't get to see Amy's smile (and in particular that kind of smile) that often so far! I think she smiled a couple of times in 9 episodes...Well, it's gonna get better with the next two ones!!!

4 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

Not sure why the YouTube version of the ET interview cuts out the very beginning of the story but here's a screen cap of Amy answering the door when Sheldon shows up with flowers in hand for the birthday date. Judging by his smile Sheldon's pretty darned excited about the night! Sorry about the quality of the capture.

image.jpg

More or less the same "Anyway..." kind of expression, IMO!

• Like 9

I was busy the whole day and then came home. BAM! The pictures and videos are release. I scream so loud that I almost fell off my chair. LONG LIVE THE SHAMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

120.gif

tumblr_m1qerrpqM41qmoa1z.gif

suite-life-of-zack-and-cody-london-faint

tumblr_inline_ny6ljvig0G1twnb4h_500.gif

fangirl1.gif

Happy-excited-gif.gif

Edited by overdosedcanary
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, koops said:

Right... I know I haven't been around for a while for one reason or another, but I'm crawling out of my cave to give a visual representation of my current state of mind:

tumblr_inline_mmhvgg1yzI1qz4rgp.gif

I still need to catch up on... well, pretty much everything that isn't spoilers and interviews and things I hear through the grapevine. Boy, that's going to be a lot of work for my Xmas break :p

Glad you're back, I missed you !

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, koops said:

FWF next, please? :D

Now we're talking, yes please! 

• Like 2