The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

14 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Promo pictures of 9.10 are out...no Shamy pictures anyway...They want to tease us!

Ooooooo, where?  I don't see anything linked from the episode topic here...

3 hours ago, Boonaroma said:

Is it ok to be sad that we might be about to see the last of the Amy knocks?  As fast as things are going, I think their days are numbered.

OMG, I never thought of that. He still may feel the need to knock on the bathroom door though if there's something he needs inside when she's in there. LOL.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

OMG, I never thought of that. He still may feel the need to knock on the bathroom door though if there's something he needs inside when she's in there. LOL.

Yeah he still knock on the bathroom door and the door to her lab and probably a few others places as well.

• Like 2

Can someone please link the promo pictures for 910? I know there's no Shamy but I'd really like to see them :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, kazzie said: Sheldon was not dreading having sex with Amy. He acknowledged to Proton that it was a special night for both him and Amy. Sheldon wanted to make the night perfect and it was implied he put a lot of thought and preparation into it. When Penny asked if he was ready, He wasn't nervous or objective. He explained his issues with intimacy in the past but went onto say how he cared about Amy and intimacy was something he was ready for. (Or something along these lines.. I can't remember wait he said exactly)

The only thing concerning Sheldon was his fear of becoming overwhelmed and ruining everything. He admitted this to Arthur in one of his "dreams". Arthur asked him if he loves Amy to which Sheldon said yes. But he wasn't sure how to proceed. Arthur then starts to explain the "Birds and the Bee's" to Sheldon. But Sheldon stops him explaining he understand the mechanics. This is when he confesses his fear of becoming overwhelmed. Proton then pointed out to Sheldon that If she is the right girl for him, Then everything will be ok. This seemed to put Sheldon's mind at ease. He thanks Arthur. Arthur then points out to Sheldon that he is figuring this out in his sub-concious mind. 

We find out later in the episode that Sheldon also went to Penny again off screen to ask advise and for "pointers" on what to do. Penny said that Sheldon kept giggling when she was giving him these pointers.

And I'm going to also point out the kissing again. Because if he was dreading it, He wouldn't of kissed her in the way he did. When Amy planted the second kiss on him, She was stopping him mid sentence while he was suggesting finding a contract on the internet while he was trying to take his phone out of his pocket. She completely stopped him in his tracks. What does he do? He completely takes the kiss. He doesn't object, He stops reaching for his phone and just kisses her back with passion, bringing his arms up and around her. It sure looked like he was enjoying it... Just Sayin'.

And then there is the bed scene.. If Sheldon was dreading it. He would have been objective and would not have been so calm. His main focus here was on Amy. He was concerned when she was shaking and he consoled her and her nerves before the deed was done. "We will find out together".

After sex.. I will say again. Sheldon clearly liked it. Not only did he SAY he "Enjoyed it more then he thought he would" He also said "I can't wait until we do that again on your next birthday" The main line there being "I Cant wait until we do that again" The birthday line was just a throw away for comedy. Because you know, it is a comedy..

He Sheldon didn't enjoy it, He would have jumped straight out of bed into the shower, In a rush to get his clothes back on and he would of made a sarcastic comment. But he didn't. He was smiling, He looked accomplished, He had a ruffed up look, He allowed Amy to snuggle up to him while they were both still naked and he smiled while he moved his arms around her to hold her. The scene finishes with him resting his head on hers, Still with that smile and closing his eyes. 

In a nut shell, He wanted it, He wasn't dreading it and he REALLY enjoyed it.

Thank you Kazzie. 

I'd love to know what pointers Penny gave him to cause the giggling :wink:

Definately had at least 1 tip about entering Amy's "Southern Borders"

Just saying....

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jlove said:

Did we ever find out if the full ET thing was longer than the clip we had like 18 hours ago?

it's the same  -- I watched it on tv :) 

9 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

New cover

tumblr_nyqsn3CHI21tsmx1vo1_1280.jpg

MOLARO :shok: lol

and wow, bill's being pretty secretive this week! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, kerrycec03 said:

I'm just still so happy. Have some personal crap going on but Shamy loving is keeping me going.  I still am shocked at how much info we got 2 weeks out.  This is amazing!

hope you're doing ok! 

1 hour ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

https://www.instagram.com/jimparsons_source/

That is maybe the only extra bit - anyone stateside confirm/deny that the youtube clip was the whole thing? :) 

that small extra clip is just from "coming up on ET...." 

• Like 1

No idea.

912.thumb.jpg.58e1f4d21c5e9bf8e366d70666ed2cfb.jpg

I was thinking it could be 'acclimation'. Would fit with a storyline of Shamy getting used to new relationship boundaries. ;-)

• Like 7

1 hour ago, mphs95 said:

For the people debating on why he had sex and whether he enjoyed it.

Kazzie has gone through it numerous times and stated more than once that while nervous, he was into being intimate with Amy. It wasn't just to please her and from what she observed, he enjoyed the hell out of it.

There's no reason why even Sheldon can't enjoy and look forward to sex now that he's acknowledged he has emotions.

This debate on primary and secondary desire...whatever. Sheldon's walls came down and he has the woman he loves. I definately think he's had these feelings for a while. I don't give a shit about what desire he is wired with. I'm just happy that he has embraced emotions and the love he feels for her.

I don't see him all over her in public, but I think he would be one to get horny and flirty with Amy in private...Sheldon style.

Shamy is on the road to marital bliss and happiness. Can we for the love of Mary please move on from making Kazzie go through the episode over and over again because of one line?

Besides wouldn't it be better to judge Sheldon's reaction AFTER we see the episode?

image.gif

• Like 3

image.jpeg.2342aebbb86bfbf6cf76b84482c85d8b.jpeg

Amy looks FRIGGIN adorable!

erm why in the Hollywood Reporter did Molaro say they've been on and off for 5 years? #DontMakeMeHateYouAgain

Saw this while drinking Chardonnay and getting hair highlighted. Ooohhhh. Love the Shamy!

3 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said: Shamy Fans Broke The Forum Group

You're welcome. We may need it. Hahaha.

Thank you! I also have a pretty robust chatroom on my site if anyone thinks we might need it...

Most definately have to check it out.

13 hours ago, cutiepie said:

so...  he was going to propose to Amy on THAT skype call (THE HORROR),
also this explains why the ring was in the desk drawer and not on the wall safe.

He did say that he had been thinking about relationships before she interrupted him.  It would have been so mechanical for Sheldon to insist she is wrong, try to propose over a Skype call, pull the ring out of his drawer, and then tell her to come over and get it so she can apologize to him with more kissy face.

I like what we are getting so much better, although I wasn't feeling this way over a month ago.

• Like 5

Have been SO impatient waiting for the new episodes next week!! Haven't been able to focus at work and have been checking the forum practically every hour for some news or pics! Today, Christmas has come early... Two interviews and a lovely picture! So excited!!

Waiting sucks. I have to wait for Bones also until Dec 10. That night is going to be awesome with 2 Bones and Shamy reconciliation.

Now I do the Dance of Joy ala Balki and Larry.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Tenji said:

I was thinking it could be 'acclimation'. Would fit with a storyline of Shamy getting used to new relationship boundaries. ;-)

Let's see, there's also sublimation, animation...

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

Have we got promo photos of 9.10 yet?

Not their full size ones yet.  I have their thumbnail ones up in the production journal (posted a link to them under the episode thread), but they have not linked to the full size photos yet.   CBS often does this....annoying!  You can at least see the thumbnails there, but sadly no kiss photos. :cry:

ETA:  Full photos are now up!

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

No idea.

912.jpg

Starting from the idea that we will see how the gang reacts to the news that Shamy finally had sex, I tend to think that the last word is "confirmation". "The Coitus Confirmation", perhaps. :cheese:

• Like 1