The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

24 minutes ago, jenafan said:

I can't remember what Amy's conversation with Bernie was about, or if it was even in the TR report.

Yeah, it was at the TR. Amy says she invited Dave to a date at her apartment and Bernie says that it can lead them to intimacy very quickly.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ATOB said:

I would like to see less of this......

beverley-sheldon-kiss.gif

Less of Mrs. Hofstadter kissing Sheldon? No worries. The show creators gotcha covered........years ago.

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Less of Mrs. Hofstadter kissing Sheldon? No worries. The show creators gotcha covered........years ago.

I think she means Sheldon being kissed against his will. The show creators got us covered there too :)

• Like 7

I think we can wait till the episode actually come out to judge if Sheldon is "dreading" or unwilling or if they have passion. Now we only have incomplete clips and TRs. And I doubt the writers went through this much trouble only to show us that Sheldon actually doesn't enjoy sex with Amy or Sheldon is asexual. 

• Like 6

Who is Sheldon on the phone with in the promo photo?  Anyone know?  I don't think I rememer a phone call in the TR...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jlove said:

Who is Sheldon on the phone with in the promo photo?  Anyone know?  I don't think I rememer a phone call in the TR...

It might be when he's looking up the song that's stuck in his head?

33 minutes ago, Tomasina said:

From what I can remember:

Amy tells Bernadette she's going to go out with Dave again. Bernadette asks why after he spent the whole date talking about Sheldon Amy says that's not really different from how dates with Sheldon went and she can't blame Dave for getting carried away when she doesn't have much experience with dating herself.

Bernadette asks where they're going, and Amy says he's coming here to her apartment and she's making dinner.

Bernadette says that's a big step. Amy looks confused and asks why. She says asking a man to your apartment can be very intimate It's where your underpants live.

Amy looks a little nervous but says she at least she knows Dave really likes her and wants to spend time with her. She needs to get some experience some how.

Bernadette asks if she thinks doing that with someone who's 6 foot 7 is a good idea. That's like taking your driver's test in a bus. Amy looks even more surprised and uneasy.

omfg :mosking:

ps - I'm out of likes! :(

• Like 2

Seen something on tumblr: the title for 9.12 - The Repetitive Fornication. 

No idea of the integrity of the source but that would be fun; no? 

It has to be a wild guess...... 

1 hour ago, ATOB said:

and what about this bit...

I don't doubt for a minute that he relaxes into the kiss eventually, but from what we see, he is on the retreat, right up until Amy pulls him into her by his shoulder, at this point he seems to surrender a little.  In this clip he is not shown to be returning any of her passion but simply acquiescing to it.  

Looking at the gif above, I wonder what the reaction would be if the genders were reversed.  What if we were seeing a nervous, squirming girl, a virgin who has put up barrier body language and attempted a dodge to defer the situation being kissed determinedly to silence her silliness, being drawn in physically by her shoulder till she stopped her nonsense and was kissed into submission?

I'm not really sure which clip you watched, because that's not how it looked to me at all.

• Like 8

On 11/24/2015, 2:05:31, jenafan said:

For my own sanity, I'm choosing to believe that Amy wouldn't have let the evening with Dave go too far. 

Jenafan, as much as I enjoy your posts, I'm not intending to quote you here. Blasted quote function. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, littleknee said:
On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2015‎ ‎2‎:‎05‎:‎31‎, jenafan said:

For my own sanity, I'm choosing to believe that Amy wouldn't have let the evening with Dave go too far. 

Jenafan, as much as I enjoy your posts, I'm not intending to quote you here. Blasted quote function. 

Happens all the time.   No worries.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Listgirl said:

Seen something on tumblr: the title for 9.12 - The Repetitive Fornication. 

No idea of the integrity of the source but that would be fun; no? 

It has to be a wild guess...... 

Interesting if true!

Bill Prady mentioned in a comment on Twitter that this episode isn't about "sex talk" as someone asked. Never know though, he could be lying :p 

Also, I'm mentally liking many of your posts because I'm out of likes! 

• Like 5