Highly unlikely, given her religion.

Surprisingly she does. :) 

tumblr_nimja1GwAQ1spxun2o1_400.jpg

Edited by Musickat18

3 minutes ago, Amy Fowler said:

MAYIM HAS A TATTOO?!

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Highly unlikely, given her religion.

Yes, she has, it's on the back of her neck - I think it's cherry blossoms.

3 minutes ago, Amy Fowler said:

It can do, I dunno if kazzie can confirm but as it was for the 'aftermath' scene the only light that should be coming into Amy's room is from the moon so the lightening they'd need to use would need to make it look natural in the space, some everyday make up would have shown up a different shade as compared to their natural skin tones under that lightening, I'm sure it was just patch work & not all over coverage so they just did to cover any imperfections so it could have looked odd if they didn't get the right mix of tones to mix with their skin. And as moonlight can make you look whiter than you are I'm guessing it was something make up where cautious about when touching them up.

I thought Kazzie said the lights were on?? As in: they didn't do it in the dark.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Musickat18 said:

She does.

tumblr_nimja1GwAQ1spxun2o1_400.jpg

That'll be it then. They probably struggled to cover it with the same pigmented make up her skin contains.

13 minutes ago, April said:

I thought Kazzie said the lights were on?? As in: they didn't do it in the dark.

They might have had the lights on I just can't remember that far back :laugh: Same goes if it was a warm lighting state, if the pigments aren't right in the make up the patches would have looked darker on screen as apposed to lighter under something like moonlight or it could have simply been the coverage for Mayim's tattoo that they were talking about.

Wow good on em for doing it with the lights on :laugh: 

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, April said:

Blossom has a tattoo of blossoms... oh Mayim, you adorable vixen :mosking:

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, jenafan said:

I agree.   He found it fascinating because he responded, rather than stood there looking at her with a blank expression on his face like "what just happened?"  

Yes, that's the reason why I love this kiss so much! I mean, yes, it's just a peck on the lips, but still... their first kiss and he is kissing her back! It's adorable. <3

Not to mention that this happened after he's been out with the girls all night, after seeing Amy kiss Penny, and after dancing with Amy. My theory has always been that with all the talk about experimental kissing part of him was indeed curious what it would be like to kiss Amy. Not that he would've ever admitted that back then. (Also, can I just repeat my wish that I want the girls to drag him on another girls night again? lol)

It kind of reminded me of when Amy grabbed his hand.  His first reaction was to clasp it in return, but then when he realized it, he opened his hand up, but he didn't release from her.   When she insisted they hold hands at the theatre, he huffed about it, but he did it.   When she kissed him after getting the tiara, she put his arms around her and lightly patted her back.

He's always complained about such things, but he's never been repulsed by her doing them, and he responds when she does.

Exactly. It's also the reason why I was never bothered with the whole "omg he won't touch Amy again after seeing her with Dave!" panic that went through the thread a few weeks or so ago. He's been dealing with that since the beginning and it was never a problem at all.

I know a lot of people concentrate on the kisses, but my favorite Sheldon moments are the subtle ones.   When he reaches for her hand when Howard takes off.  When he reaches out for her arm to keep her from leaving the room before the D&D sex.   When he holds his hand out for her to clasp his  to announce the intent to buy the turtle to Lenny.   Of course the "Anyway" leaning in moment has to be in my list.

My favorite moment ever is when Sheldon tried to tell Leonard how distracted he was with Amy because of the vision of her dandruff cascading down her pale shoulders.   Sheldon's expression trying to recall the daydream and his hand gestures is just another indication of the effect she was having on him back then.    Perhaps that is the reason that infernal book bothered him so much.    Normally, he wouldn't care but now was beginning to have a basis for interest in what he was reading, and that was what was giving him the nightmares.   Our Shelly realized then that he wasn't immune to desire, and perhaps that was when he started "not ruling intimacy out" with Amy.    

Yes, to all!

I'd love to see Amy show up again in the star trek nurse uniform.   Sheldon was smitten for sure, laying stiff as a board on that couch begging her not to stop.

Now she can play doctor for real.  :icon_twisted:      I would die if they hint at role play on the show, because I totally see it happening between them.

lol She looked so good in that uniform! <3

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Now the line in Mayim interview about the fact JP doesn't want to have another scene like that ever takes a whole new meaning!!! Nipples make up is the weirdest thing I ever heard!!

Which interview is that? I think I missed it. :( And I hope Jim was joking. There is no way shamy coitus will only happen off camera after the first time! Let's go on a riot if that happens! :laugh: 

3 hours ago, mirs1 said:

Now the line in Mayim interview about the fact JP doesn't want to have another scene like that ever takes a whole new meaning!!! Nipples make up is the weirdest thing I ever heard!!

I kind of get what Jim is saying .  From what I've read, actors will tell you that filming love/sex scenes is the most unsexy thing in the world.  Every move has to be crafted. the eyes of the crew are on you every minute (and in the case of TBBT, the audience also), you have to expose some amount of flesh and all the while, you have to perform in such a manner that the viewer believes that the act is actually happening.  In the case of Sheldon and Amy's first time, they (writers, crew & Jim) also were probably hyper aware of protecting Mayim's ultra sense of modesty.   

I loved Mayim's little joke in the Glamour article that she and Jim actually ended up spending half the episode in bed.  Both together and alone.

• Like 5

About Mayim's tattoos: I'm shocked
About the nipples thing: yeah, nipples are polemic :icon_cheesygrin:
About me sleeping on the couch and waking up thinking it's already next week: sad. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

About Mayim's tattoos: I'm shocked
About the nipples thing: yeah, nipples are polemic :icon_cheesygrin:
About me sleeping on the couch and waking up thinking it's already next week: sad. 

The tattoo may be something she's had for a very long time, and she wasn't always so serious about her faith.

The Sales Call Sublimation - must be 9.12?

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_theory/news/1004959/jane-kaczmarek-set-to-guest-star-on-the-big-bang-theory/

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

That really does shock me. speechless-smiley-040.gif 

You think you know the person you love..........................:icon_rolleyes:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I kind of get what Jim is saying .  From what I've read, actors will tell you that filming love/sex scenes is the most unsexy thing in the world.  Every move has to be crafted. the eyes of the crew are on you every minute (and in the case of TBBT, the audience also), you have to expose some amount of flesh and all the while, you have to perform in such a manner that the viewer believes that the act is actually happening.  In the case of Sheldon and Amy's first time, they (writers, crew & Jim) also were probably hyper aware of protecting Mayim's ultra sense of modesty.   

I loved Mayim's little joke in the Glamour article that she and Jim actually ended up spending half the episode in bed.  Both together and alone.

This is what it looked like filming that scene, and there was an audience there too! I can not imagine being even a little bit naked in this situation and I'm a pretty confident person!

CUEaAOmUkAAbllT.jpg-large.thumb.jpeg.c95

• Like 5

Thanks, guys. Thanks a lot. I'm standing in public laughing about plucking hair from nipples. Haha

• Like 1

Rosa, she's actually been in quite a bit. I know her best as the mom from Malcolm in the Middle

Edited by Musickat18

27 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Malcolm in the middle's Mum! 

12 minutes ago, Musickat18 said:

Rosa, she's actually been in quite a bit. I know her best as the mom from Malcolm in the Middle

I really never heard about that show, seriously. Which is intriguing, because I've read in Wikipedia that it was very popular in many countries, including my own. Guess you find out a new thing every day.

3 hours ago, RoX said:

Looove your post! <3

Aww, thank you! :icon_redface:

1 hour ago, bluebird said:

I've always loved how he never got mad at her for kissing him at the first time. He didn't complain or jumped right off the couch. He simply found it "fascinating" and even returned the kiss a little. That goes with pretty much anything she does. He has always been more okay with her touching him than he is with others. Well, he did complain about the hand holding in the movies and kissing him in public. However, later he has himself initiated such behavior. He took her hand in the Mars episode and initiated a public kiss on the train, not to mention the passionate make-out in front of Dave. So now he's not just okay with that kind of behavior, but actually wants it so much that he's willing to make the first move. 

Even though Sheldon has always been kind of okay with her touching him, she was still a little unsure to make those moves. She didn't want to scare him or make him uncomfortable. Like in that episode (can't remember which one right now) where she reaches her hand to touch his back, but then stops, is one example of that.  That is why I'm so happy to see her kissing him passionately and grabbing his shoulders without a second thought. And he is completely okay with it. 

He really has been working on his issues with intimacy and germs from the very beginning of their relationship and now he's finally ready to give himself to her completely in every way possible. I love the fact that he initiated the first kiss in 9x10 after a little encouragement by DaveTheFanboy of course (I still die every time I think about the line: Just kiss her you brilliant fool! We're actually going to see it in a week!!!!). Now I want to see more SIK (not to meantion SIC) in the future episodes. If in the next episode there's just one kiss that he randomly gives to her just because he wants to, I'll die happy. 

Also, who else is excited to see Dave The Fanboy back?? 

A thousand times yes to all of this, Sini! :thankyou:Touching Amy has always been different than touching anyone else for him, since the very beginning of their relationship. I think that has been the case because he's always seen her as someone special, even if he didn't know - or didn't want to acknowledge - it! She performed the miracle: she took his heart and softened it in a way neither of them thought possible! For me, it was her that 'pontificated her way right into his heart'. And his subconscious has always known that, so he's never rejected her little physical moves. And yes, I've always loved the way Amy has tried to 'restrain' herself, for him. She complained so many times about the lack of physical intimacy in their relationship, and sometimes pushed him, but she's always taken his fears and issues into account. Only two examples that come to my mind: she raised her arm when he was kissing her in 7x15 as if she wanted to hold him but she didn't. And then the one you mentioned, Sini (part in bold), that, if I remeber correctly is from 7x19, in the game store... Now she knows he's ready and simply goes for it. I've always loved her sympathy and patience towards him, even when a majority of us wondered where those were during the break-up... IMO, they were still there. She just needed some time to sort out her feelings... And look where they are now! After all, I'm glad this split happened. They've grown stronger, individually and as a couple. I like that, so much! :wub:

And yay for Dave coming back!!!! #davesaves #letsadopthim ;)

1 hour ago, jlove said:

Yeah, I really think so! Cool, we already know the title! Is it Christmas yet? Too many presents lately :santaclaus:

Edited by ShLe94
  • Like 9

3 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

I really never heard about that show, seriously. Which is intriguing, because I've read in Wikipedia that it was very popular in many countries, including my own. Guess you find out a new thing every day.

It was a cute show, the most amazing outcome was Bryan Cranston transitioning from playing the bumbling comedic father on that show for 6 years, to the meth producing bad guy Walter White in Breaking Bad.  Jim has expressed his admiration for Bryan at least couple of times during Dan Patrick interviews.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, vonmar said:

It was a cute show, the most amazing outcome was Bryan Cranston transitioning from playing the bumbling comedic father on that show for 6 years, to the meth producing bad guy Walter White in Breaking Bad.  Jim has expressed his admiration for Bryan at least couple of times during Dan Patrick interviews.

it's funny you mentioned that because I was gonna say Jane Kaczmarek was Heisenberg's first wife ;) 

• Like 2