[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

What impresses me is that Sheldon is really trying to fix this on his own. No RA, no cats, no calling Penny for help (yet), no Mommy saving him...he is trying to this solo and thats huge! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sheldon trying to fix it by himself sounds like it is going to be funny.  There is no comedy in them getting back together too quickly but I am sure it will happen.

• Like 4

The kiss looked like Sheldon was trying to jump down Penny's throat. Penny's leg was on Sheldon's waist with Sheldon grabbing it. Very disappointed.

This makes me so sad....No, this literally makes me want to cry. I know it may be irrational, but I hate this. I'm still optimistic, but so disappointed in the writers.

Edited by loriparis80
  • Like 8

In terms of the kiss, it was DREAM - and Leonard's dream at that. While it's not something I want to watch, I'm sure its there as a catalyst for the Lenny plot so I'm not worried about it.

Like in Harry Potter, there's a scene where Harry and Hermione kiss, but it was just part of a horcrux and not something that was actually happening. It drew a reaction from Ron. I imagine this kiss is meant to illicit a reaction from Leonard to kick him into gear.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing the episode because I think the Shamy parts will be quite funny to watch. 

• Like 5

Sheldon's remark about Czechoslovakia makes me a lot less uneasy about the thought of Amy dating other people. What's she got to lose? Sheldon's tender feelings are less important to me by the minute.

He's making Kripke look suave and also letting him know that Amy's available. Not only available, hurt, angry and confused. 

If Kripke's interested at all, he'll think Sheldon just drew him a road map to the Czech Republic and Slovokia. 

• Like 1

Yeah, I actually sort of envisioned two paths for Sheldon, both of which have great comedy potential, trying to woo Amy with "traditional" romance and failing miserably, or what we are seeing now...acting out in a childish manner.  I am OK with option number 2, as it seems to fit Sheldon's character, he's not going to figure it out overnight.  Plus love me some angry Amy!  You go girl!!

Dragging the Shamy resolution out a few episodes doesn't bother me, but seriously, writers,  DO NOT go down the Amy and some other guy road.  Tables are in great danger of being flipped!!

But where the Shenny debauchery nightmare came from (other than from the writer's collective posteriors!) baffles me.  I am trying to understand the reason why Leonard would have such a dream...has there ever been any indication Leonard ever felt threatened by Shenny?  

I am glad to see Leonard and Penny get back on track!

• Like 9

I don't cuss,but what the f*** is that Sheldon and Penny makeout dream sequence all about?!?!Even if its just a dream it is still very unnecessary! Sounds something incestuous to me. Writers are making everything worse to worst for Shamy.Trying to build up anticipation and interest. Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I guess I'll just have to be patient for the episode since we're not getting a TR this time.  I know people have their reasons, but I find it disappointing.

thankful for the stuff we did get.  If nothing else, it's fodder for endless discussion. :)

• Like 1

I don't cuss,but what the f*** is that Sheldon and Penny makeout dream sequence all about?!?!Even if its just a dream it is still very unnecessary! Sounds something incestuous to me. Writers are making everything worse to worst for Shamy.Trying to build up anticipation and interest. Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

If you don't mind me asking, how are they making things worse for Shamy? It was Leonard's dream... Sheldon and Amy have nothing to do with it. 

• Like 3

Sheldon's remark about Czechoslovakia makes me a lot less uneasy about the thought of Amy dating other people. What's she got to lose? Sheldon's tender feelings are less important to me by the minute.

He's making Kripke look suave and also letting him know that Amy's available. Not only available, hurt, angry and confused. 

If Kripke's interested at all, he'll think Sheldon just drew him a road map to the Czech Republic and Slovokia. 

Why would Kripke be interested?  Where does Kripke come into the picture?

• Like 2

In terms of the kiss, it was DREAM - and Leonard's dream at that. While it's not something I want to watch, I'm sure its there as a catalyst for the Lenny plot so I'm not worried about it.

Like in Harry Potter, there's a scene where Harry and Hermione kiss, but it was just part of a horcrux and not something that was actually happening. It drew a reaction from Ron. I imagine this kiss is meant to illicit a reaction from Leonard to kick him into gear.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing the episode because I think the Shamy parts will be quite funny to watch. 

that kiss ruined that movie for me as I am a huge Ron fan. Same deal.

• Like 2

You know...at CC, when asked about how was kissing Jim, Mayim said that they both know how to kiss differently from their characters, but they keep the "low" profile to fit with them....Now I can see how these words inspired the writers in this wonderful idea. Let's wait for Amy's make out now!!! LOL...

• Like 5

Ha, ha, ha!  OK, maybe Amy can think about some other possibilities, but only if you write the script  :icon_biggrin:  (I love your fics, laugh out loud funny!)

Edited by bhreg

Yeah, I actually sort of envisioned two paths for Sheldon, both of which have great comedy potential, trying to woo Amy with "traditional" romance and failing miserably, or what we are seeing now...acting out in a childish manner.  I am OK with option number 2, as it seems to fit Sheldon's character, he's not going to figure it out overnight.  Plus love me some angry Amy!  You go girl!!

Dragging the Shamy resolution out a few episodes doesn't bother me, but seriously, writers,  DO NOT go down the Amy and some other guy road.  Tables are in great danger of being flipped!!

But where the Shenny debauchery nightmare came from (other than from the writer's collective posteriors!) baffles me.  I am trying to understand the reason why Leonard would have such a dream...has there ever been any indication Leonard ever felt threatened by Shenny?  

I am glad to see Leonard and Penny get back on track!

I have no problem with the episode either, just the cold open with the Shenny make out...or shitty make out (excuse my language). I don't blame Penny or Sheldon because it wasn't real, just Leonard's daydream. My question is, why in any universe would Leonard even be thinking about Sheldon and Penny that way. EWWW!!!!!!!

Also, why does the kiss have to be so over the top. If it was just them on the couch hugging and rubbing noses together that would have been okay, but a full blown make out session...yuck!

Edited by loriparis80
  • Like 9

If you don't mind me asking, how are they making things worse for Shamy? It was Leonard's dream... Sheldon and Amy have nothing to do with it. 

"Worse to worst"- meaning more misunderstandings,more angst,more lashing between Sheldon and Amy before realization comes.That's why I wrote it on a separate line from my Sheldon and Penny makeout rant since I meant them differently.For some reason,my tapatalk treated it a one paragraph instead. Sent from my SM-J100ML using Tapatalk

After two episodes in a row of Shamy and Lenny, I'm betting 9.03 doesn't focus on them.  The Shamy situation will probably be mentioned or shown in a more background way.  The writers still haven't dealt with the other two plots from the finale, and we know Howard's father is making an appearance soon.  I'm thinking that in the coming weeks, Sheldon will calm down enough to handle this situation productively and start winning her back.

• Like 3

But he compared them to a country that hasn't existed since Blossom was on the air. Trying to find the silver lining...

What's he trying to say... Her vulva is densely forested in some areas? Has areas of rich natural resources? That the Czech side has a higher standard of living? That when independent, her lady bits are vulnerable to invasion from Russia, Germany and the Austro-Hungarian Empire?

Oh, Chaliceinnana you've just made me burst in laughs :icon_lol:

It's my homeland you're talking about, how can I even look at the map now with THIS mental image?    :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4

But he compared them to a country that hasn't existed since Blossom was on the air. Trying to find the silver lining...

What's he trying to say... Her vulva is densely forested in some areas? Has areas of rich natural resources? That the Czech side has a higher standard of living? That when independent, her lady bits are vulnerable to invasion from Russia, Germany and the Austro-Hungarian Empire?

Maybe he wants to reenact that invasion... ;)

• Like 5

• Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked and unlocked this topic