[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

4 minutes ago, rachelshamyfan said:

How am I supposed to get Any work done now??!!??!!

I know, I'm off today but meant to be out doing farm jobs by now - yeah I'm still in bed, with the gif from tumblr of the kiss on a loop !!!!!! 

• Like 6

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Listgirl said:

Kohlinar? (Is that how you spell it?) 

LOL Kolinahr will make me remember Spock, that will make me remember Sheldon, so... I don't think it's going to work hehe :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 1

You guys are killing me! I'm supposed to go to work now and sit in front of a PC for six hours checking our websites... Any idea how hard it will be not to check out some other sites???  I'm sharing the office with 4 co-workers, so forget about sneaking in from time to time!!! :shout:

• Like 2

On 4.12.2015 at 8:57 AM, jlove said:

image.jpg

He finally has his girl back, his little lady. And he's holding on to her like he never wants to let go. It's just beautiful.

I'm so grateful they are releasing bits and pieces from both episodes in advance. Otherwise I'm sure I wouldn't make it alive when they air. Okay I'm still not sure I'll make it.

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 9

@wowbagger and I have this on repeat - wow, this is the acoustic version I was telling you about.

Touch your lips just so I know

In your eyes, love, it glows

Edited by Lionne
  • Like 5

Ah, Lio. That one, right there. And "I am bare boned and crazy for you" makes me stuff my fist into my mouth to keep from screaming out loud because that, right there, is so effing perfect for them.

And so is "And I come into you....in a boy's dream", in a.....slightly different way, given the tag of the episode! But more seriously, because it so nails the innocence as well as the sensuality of their getting together.

• Like 5

I know. As you know I often avoid song lyrics and get all persnickity about them but that's all out the window right now. Because nightgown. Face. Nipples? Full sentences? HIS FACE. Kisses. Pink cardigans. Kisses and HIS FACE.

Tied up and twisted, the way I like to be, for you, for me, come crash into me.

• Like 6

Just now, 2L344 said:

As a retired California cop, Ive always laughed at the creators' choice of 314 as Amy's apartment number. You see, it is the California penal code section for "Indecent Exposure" lol!

but i guess your Pi explanation is probably where they were going with it.....or maybe not??

This is hilarious. I do think that in the context of this show it was meant as a reference to Pi (pie?) but knowing it's code in California for Indecent Exposure is just priceless. And I have always considered Amy's place to be their love nest, particularly in Sheldon's head. It's where she first kissed him, and where they first had sex. Given his personality, he might get very upset at the idea of her moving out of it, even if it was in with him.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, jenafan said:

What I like about it as that Amy knows Sheldon wants this.  She's telling him it's okay for him to proceed and putting an end to his stalling, and it's so heartwarming to see him melting into her consent.  Her intimate version of the contract causes Sheldon to realize he doesn't need the formal document, and you can see his shoulder movement while slipping his phone back in his pocket.

What makes a great kiss is understanding the needs and desires of the other person, and Amy understood in that moment that Sheldon needed reassurance from her that she was okay with what they were about to do, and by clinging onto him, she reaffirmed such.   She's happy, she loves him, and she just wants to be with him.    In that moment, he must have felt it, too.

The other thing is that this gif is from the rehearsals.   Reports are that the kiss on screen is hotter and open mouth, but we will have to wait and see.

I love the way they fight like a married couple.    I hope we still get some of that banter back and forth, and wonder if their new intimate life will come up, like Amy saying "Don't think you are going to get any of this tonight (gesturing toward her body) after that insensitive remark you just made", while Sheldon starts to pout and apologizes.

the bold part, yes! the banter (when Sheldon isnt being a total ass) is so damned funny. i like the episode when leonard came back from the sea voyage and gave sheldon the sailor cap- sheldon tells amy to lay off the donuts because they were gonna be popeye and olive for halloween, then later in the episode she calls sheldon a jerk because she had a donut for breakfast lol.

i absolutely love FWFs, you really get to see that side of Amy that can be dorky and unabashedly silly like sheldon, and they personify the whole "partners in crime" relationship that i like to see. when they do a FWF scene they truly look like a couple comfortable in their own skins and with one another...

Edited by 2L344
  • Like 8

9 minutes ago, bluebird said:

Okay so this was apparently posted on Tumblr.. Just look how he pulls her close with his right hand and presses his whole body on hers. If that's not passion I don't know what is. Also can someone tell me if this is the first or the second kiss?

tumblr_nytnvmpCEX1sj94muo3_500.gif

Apparently - it is the first! 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bluebird said:

Okay so this was apparently posted on Tumblr.. Just look how he pulls her close with his right hand and presses his whole body on hers. If that's not passion I don't know what is. Also can someone tell me if this is the first or the second kiss?

tumblr_nytnvmpCEX1sj94muo3_500.gif

Watching this on loop - really should start my housework !!!!! 

OMG it's so hot !!! 

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, Lionne said:

This is hilarious. I do think that in the context of this show it was meant as a reference to Pi (pie?) but knowing it's code in California for Indecent Exposure is just priceless. And I have always considered Amy's place to be their love nest, particularly in Sheldon's head. It's where she first kissed him, and where they first had sex. Given his personality, he might get very upset at the idea of her moving out of it, even if it was in with him.

i agree with this. i think as fans of the show we would all like to see 4A continue to be the focal point for group nights, but from sheldon's standpoint i think that 314 holds some special times for him (yeah i know, 4A does too). hes spent a lot of date nights there, and clearly enjoys the vibe in her apartment. though 4A has been his home for a long time, and sheldon hates change, i suspect 4A will lose some of its gloss for Sheldon when Leonard presumably moves out. he may very well choose 314 over 4A when that happens....

• Like 4

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic