• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Lionne said: This is hilarious. I do think that in the context of this show it was meant as a reference to Pi (pie?) but knowing it's code in California for Indecent Exposure is just priceless. And I have always considered Amy's place to be their love nest, particularly in Sheldon's head. It's where she first kissed him, and where they first had sex. Given his personality, he might get very upset at the idea of her moving out of it, even if it was in with him.

i agree with this. i think as fans of the show we would all like to see 4A continue to be the focal point for group nights, but from sheldon's standpoint i think that 314 holds some special times for him (yeah i know, 4A does too). hes spent a lot of date nights there, and clearly enjoys the vibe in her apartment. though 4A has been his home for a long time, and sheldon hates change, i suspect 4A will lose some of its gloss for Sheldon when Leonard presumably moves out. he may very well choose 314 over 4A when that happens....

Its funny I mentioned to my friend it will be interesting to see her overnight in an implied intimate way at 4a. Sheldon is protected there and her apartment is their little private lovenest. I don't see them living together there and we know from the TR that Amy only stayed there to be close to him aka the writers laying the first bricks on her moving out and moving with him (long time for that though JMO). She'll be in 4A eventually but yes 314 holds such a special place especially now for both of them!! I always liked the private factor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, koops said:

HOW AM I GOING TO BE ABLE TO FUNCTION TODAY??? All these things thrown at me at once! The kiss, Dave cheering, his bedroom eyes, the nightgown (great choice of wardrobe there - it's very Amy, but also flattering and different, and the symbolism of both being dressed in white is very clever).

I do think the way he looks over her as she walks in is by far my favorite thing that's come out so far. I don't think we have ever seen him look that soft and smitten before, and you can see his lips curl up a little when he starts scanning her. It's just that I will never be able to look at that without thinking of Nick saying "Yes, Sheldon. That is all for you." LMAO! 

"Touch your lips just so/ I know, in your eyes, love it shows/ Oh, I am bare boned and crazy for you/ and you come crash into me"

there is a chance that I will be exclusively quoting from "Crash" and the Song of Solomon.

"Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes."

Perhaps not exclusively. I know I quoted Rumi before, but here goes again:

"When you are with me, I stay up all night.

when we are apart, I can't go to sleep.

thank god for these two insomnias! And the difference between them."

• Like 3

Not able to work today...how will be able to stop thinking about this promo...dammit... I'm going to the toilet a lot to have a sneak peek and watch like 100 times kkkk

Spent yesterday night waiting for the video (I knew was coming) but have breakfast watching is so much better....

Have a great day ahead

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lionne said:

A blue shirt is hope. Green is courage. White is not one of the colors of the Green Lantern corps, but I do think that there's a certain innocence implied underneath his courage. His courage to come knocking on her door to announce his love for her as no hidden agenda, it's a pure and innocent impulse. The white motif gets repeated for them in the bedroom - her nightgown, his shirt. They've taken almost everything off, even their normal items that they sleep in, like their watches, taking them out of time, any need to measure anything. Something about just the flash of that scene has a certain old-fashioned purity and innocence about it, and I love that they look at each other with hopeful smiles, and neither showing one ounce of fear or #dread, but only hope and this unbelievable softness and sweetness.

Now that's interesting, at least for me... there seem to be different understandings of the colors in each country, because here in Germany, green refers to hope while blue signifies loyalty/fidelity. I think white as a symbol for purity/innocence is the same in most cultures.

10 minutes ago, shamour said:

Now that's interesting, at least for me... there seem to be different understandings of the colors in each country, because here in Germany, green refers to hope while blue signifies loyalty/fidelity. I think white as a symbol for purity/innocence is the same in most cultures.

The color interpretations for Sheldon's tshirts doesn't come from traditional color meanings, but from the corps that the Green Lanterns come from. It was a piece of trivia I read on IMDB a long time ago, and for a long time I used to analyze if Sheldon's tshirt color combinations used to fit the episode or not. I haven't really had the energy to do it in a long time, and Sheldon has been wearing formal clothing more than tshirts lately too.

The original post read as thus:

Sheldon occasionally wears t-shirts featuring a specific color with a corresponding symbol. These shirts are from the "Green Lantern" comic book series, with each color representing a different corps of heroes or villains (e.g. Red Lanterns, Orange Lanterns, etc). In the comics, each color also represents a specific emotion:

Red = Anger,
Orange = Greed,
Yellow = Fear,
Green = Willpower/Courage,
Blue = Hope,
Indigo = Compassion, and
Violet = Love.

Not surprisingly, the color of shirt Sheldon wears in each scene is often a clue to his mood.

We used to have to fudge on the color red a lot, as it seemed to imply passion or a heightened mood rather than anger. But according to this chart, of sorts, green = courage and blue = hope. Obviously he wears colors like black, teal, brown and etc which are not from this chart. I have gotten creative about what those mean. The whole thing is simply not an exact science, though, it's just for fun. Like horoscopes.

Edited by Lionne
  • Like 8

7 hours ago, jlove said:

Yes, the kiss, I can't even express how much I have wanted to see a kiss ilke that with arms wrapped around each other.  And OH HIS FACE WHEN SHE COMES IN THE BEDROOM!!!  And the way he looks her over, hoo...I really don't know how I'm going to survive these two episodes...I got tears in my eyes just watching the promo.  My husband thinks I'm crazy (he's unspoiled so has no idea what I'm watching.)  I seriously think I could watch that promo on repeat for the next week straight.

This is just another reason sometimes why it is best to wait before the episode airs to make judgment on mannerisms, intent, etc.   The TR made it seem as if he just sat in the bed waiting calmly for her with little expression at all.    Here, we do see that Sheldon is smiling and giving her the bedroom eyes of interest.   One small expression made a huge difference in the impression.

They also kept Amy so IC with the gown.   I knew it was white.   I thought it would be something sexier, but the gown is pretty, looks cotton like his t-shirt, and is so her.  

I just love that first kiss scene at her door, the way he pulls her into him.   Then he looks up at Dave then down at her again and tells her he will let her get back to her date while attempting to leave.    He didn't apologize for interrupting, but he gave her the dignity to decide where she wanted to go with hit.  I think we know she ended it by pulling Sheldon back into the door for another kiss.

Sheldon is such a hot mess and freaking adorable.

If the kiss reconciliation scene occurs after a conversation with Leonard and Penny on the same day, he must have changed his shirt before going after Amy, because in that scene he is wearing brown pants with a green shirt and gray undershirt.   For the kiss, he is still wearing brown pants, but he is wearing a brighter green shirt with a white undershirt.   This just provides further evidence that the color choices he wears are purposeful and not random.   My question is, when did he make the change, because the TR makes it sound like he just came to his epiphany and stormed out to go find her?

EarwormReverb_E9x10TBBT_08.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.bccef2a07677ae8cef74bfb08b16a39e.jpg

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, jenafan said:

This is just another reason sometimes why it is best to wait before the episode airs to make judgment on mannerisms, intent, etc.   The TR made it seem as if he just sat in the bed waiting calmly for her with little expression at all.    Here, we do see that Sheldon is smiling and giving her the bedroom eyes of interest.   One small expression made a huge difference in the impression.

They also kept Amy so IC with the gown.   I knew it was white.   I thought it would be something sexier, but the gown is pretty, looks cotton like his t-shirt, and is so her.  

I just love that first kiss scene at her door, the way he pulls her into him.   Then he looks up at Dave then down at her again and tells her he will let her get back to her date while attempting to leave.    He didn't apologize for interrupting, but he gave her the dignity to decide where she wanted to go with hit.  I think we know she ended it by pulling Sheldon back into the door for another kiss.

If the kiss reconciliation scene occurs after a conversation with Leonard and Penny on the same day, he must have changed his shirt before going after Amy, because in that scene he is wearing brown pants with a green shirt and gray undershirt.   For the kiss, he is still wearing brown pants, but he is wearing a brighter green shirt with a white undershirt.   This just provides further evidence that the color choices he wears are purposeful and not random.   My question is, when did he make the change, because the TR makes it sound like he just came to his epiphany and stormed out to go find her?

I think it is the same outfit, the colors  seem a little  different, maybe it's the TV resolution, the second  photo is taken directly from an ad airing on tv, not from a CBS video for the media...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 6

10 minutes ago, jenafan said:

It's the same outfit but the lighting is different.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, bluebird said:

Okay so this was apparently posted on Tumblr.. Just look how he pulls her close with his right hand and presses his whole body on hers. If that's not passion I don't know what is. Also can someone tell me if this is the first or the second kiss?

tumblr_nytnvmpCEX1sj94muo3_500.gif

Everything about this...!!!! He missed his Amy so much <3

• Like 3

Is it too late to join the promo party? I'm reacted like this.
joey-goes-oh-my-god-o.gif

14 minutes ago, cutiepie said:

brilliantfool.jpg.74d4bbfe90ceb6b98b391a

Dave/Stephen is so tall

Imagine if Amy and Dave went all the way. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The promo I saw hadn't Dave on it, so there's two different videos?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, koops said:

I'm just dying at Dave doing that little bow of "YESSS" when they kiss. LOL! This guy, I swear. Someone needs to photoshop wings and a halo on him. 

David is a saint. The patron saint of Wales, vegetarians, poets.....and now Shamy.

• Like 5

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic