The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

7 minutes ago, koops said:

I'm just dying at Dave doing that little bow of "YESSS" when they kiss. LOL! This guy, I swear. Someone needs to photoshop wings and a halo on him. 

Anyone see the viral vid of the cat going 'YAAASSS' in response for treats? I can imagine Dave being like that, throwing his arms everywhere :rofl: . Lols @ my imagination. 

But until next Thursday. We have this :biggrin: : 

image.jpeg.44c7d2cc0efe5cd9e5e785c8257ea

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, jenafan said:

I love the way Amy's arms come up over his back so tenderly, not around his waist or his neck.   This is a kiss affirming how much they've missed and love each other.    It is so perfect.

I believe this is the first kiss, because in the next scene Sheldon starts to make his exit so she can continue on her date with Dave.

Yeah that's what I thought as well.

I believe the second kiss was described as even hotter and way longer than the first kiss.. Oh dear lord! :shok: 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Imagine if Amy and Dave went all the way. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yeah I thought that. Be well werid I dunno why :laugh: 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, cutiepie said:

Dave/Stephen is so tall

LMAO they better have a BTS photo of the three of them. Even Jim looks so tiny next to him!

25 minutes ago, koops said:

I'm just dying at Dave doing that little bow of "YESSS" when they kiss. LOL! This guy, I swear. Someone needs to photoshop wings and a halo on him. If this were another kind of show I'd expect a twist where we find out he was just a figment of Amy's imagination, kind of like Proton for Sheldon, to spur her to get back together with Sheldon. 

All that's missing is him throwing little rose petals over them!

Edited by April
  • Like 6

52 minutes ago, cutiepie said:

brilliantfool.jpg.74d4bbfe90ceb6b98b391a

Dave/Stephen is so tall

WOW!!  They really do look like dolls (or kids) next to him!   I mean, WOW!  Is he going to have to bend down just to get out of the door without wacking himself on the head?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, cutiepie said: brilliantfool.jpg.74d4bbfe90ceb6b98b391a20123e4be6.jpg

Dave/Stephen is so tall

WOW!!  They really do look like dolls (or kids) next to him!   I mean, WOW!  Is he going to have to bend down just to get out of the door without wacking himself on the head?

Stephen Merchant has spoken on TV about the fact he has to stoop down to get out of rooms. He is SO tall!! Love him #davesaves

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, bluebird said:

Yeah that's what I thought as well.

I believe the second kiss was described as even hotter and way longer than the first kiss.. Oh dear lord! :shok: 

oh god that second kiss just might kill me then!! but I will die happy!....and then of course I will come back to life in time for 9.11! :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 4

Anyway Sheldon has his knees curved to better fit his body in Amy's one; he is way taller than Amy with respect to how  it looks like in that picture, even assuming that she is wearing heels...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Kathy2611 said:

I think some of it is perspective, but he really does make them look tiny. 

• Like 1

Just for better comparison: Between Stephen and Jim there's round about the same height difference as between Jim and Mayim.

• Like 3

Omfgggggggg I'm not gonna make it you guys. Look at how he looks at her in bed!!! That kiss!!! Adhjllljgfdaasfghjkuyreaadcvhjkllll

• Like 6

55 minutes ago, koops said:

I'm just dying at Dave doing that little bow of "YESSS" when they kiss. LOL! This guy, I swear. Someone needs to photoshop wings and a halo on him. If this were another kind of show I'd expect a twist where we find out he was just a figment of Amy's imagination, kind of like Proton for Sheldon, to spur her to get back together with Sheldon. 

I didn't see Dave in the promo. Is there another one? Please I need to see more !!!  As for wings, I know Stephen Merchant was in the kids movie Tooth Fairy years ago maybe there's a picture out there already.

• Like 1

You guys!!!! this is so exciting!!! all these pics give me so much life hhahaa my husband is Sheldon-like and for my birthday he gave up his  scheduled on line game to be with me... it just reminded me of the episode we are waiting for... happy day shamies!!!! :shy:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

They'd look like this standing beside each other: 

5661baab92b97_ScreenShot2015-12-04at16.0

I need  to see that! :sarcastichand:

LOL this is exactly what I was thinking the whole time!

• Like 1

Just now, Flaky said:

I didn't see Dave in the promo. Is there another one? Please I need to see more !!!  As for wings, I know Stephen Merchant was in the kids movie Tooth Fairy years ago maybe there's a picture out there already.

I didn't saw this one too, I hope someone can provide a link.

• Like 1

Sheldon clothing looks like the one he wore in "The Relationship Diremption" ....

maybe a little, maybe a lot
maybe I just want to know if this scene looks like the one in 9.11 :icon_twisted:

sheldon0720.thumb.jpg.f65c07102d76967915

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

I LOVE Stephen Merchant! I'm gonna go binge watch Extras now! 

For me it is the same promo, I think in the one "without" Dave the authors (I think they took the ad directly from TV) made some close ups on Sheldon and Amy and cut him out...

ETA: Sorry, I've no idea why I quoted you on this one...

Edited by mirs1

8 hours ago, bluebird said:

OMG! omg..  I'm gonna pass out. Or throw up. Or both. Can't. Full sentences.

The kiss! His hands!!

The look! 

freakout.gif.c730e8452f53fc180ff112af387

OMG!  I love this gif!! 

• Like 1