• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

I like very much the fact that in the part when both of them are on the couch, when Amy is leaning to kiss Sheldon, he really seems nervous and she is the calm one, while in the bedroom it is exactly he opposite. Amy appears for few split seconds there, but you can see how nervously she closes the door (which wasn't even necessary, btw, they were alone there...). Kazzie told us about it and I found it very tender in her report, but seeing those few images with my own eyes makes me melt...

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Is it kinda shitty? Yes. Do I care? No. Anyway, here it is, wings and halo, just like an angel should have!

m.png

Our angel Dave on page 666. How appropriate :laugh: 

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, cutiepie said:

Sheldon clothing looks like the one he wore in "The Relationship Diremption" ....

maybe a little, maybe a lot
maybe I just want to know if this scene looks like the one in 9.11 :icon_twisted:

sheldon0720.thumb.jpg.f65c07102d76967915

I want to see a little more... the chest completly. And Amy next to him of course. :)

• Like 4

OMG. How are we suppose to stay alive until 9.10 and 9.11 with all this shamy-awesomeness???

I wonder how Amy will kick the door after Dave leaves considering she and Sheldon are almost out of the apartment in this pic. Maybe she will pull him with her and kick the door while still kissing him? That would be hot. And now I have this fantasy of Amy pushing Sheldon against the door and kissing the hell out of him. :giveheart:

mirs1, thank you for the link to the glamour interview seven pages ago! You people have been talking a lot! lol

• Like 7

1 minute ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

Jim and his make-up covered nipples :mosking:

So he knew about body make up before the scene in 9.11...it shouldn't have been a surprise!!! LOL!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Is it kinda shitty? Yes. Do I care? No. Anyway, here it is, wings and halo, just like an angel should have!

m.png

This is PERFECT!! 

I nominate Dave the Angel for the official Shamy mascot! 

4 minutes ago, shamyship said:

OMG. How are we suppose to stay alive until 9.10 and 9.11 with all this shamy-awesomeness???

I wonder how Amy will kick the door after Dave leaves considering she and Sheldon are almost out of the apartment in this pic. Maybe she will pull him with her and kick the door while still kissing him? That would be hot. And now I have this fantasy of Amy pushing Sheldon against the door and kissing the hell out of him. :giveheart:

mirs1, thank you for the link to the glamour interview seven pages ago! You people have been talking a lot! lol

Didn't one of the TRs say that she does? :wub:

Edited by FortCozyMcBlanket
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

I can't get over this picture.... just.... how he looks at her, worshipping her with his eyes and just silently telling her she's the most beautiful creature in the world <3 

and yeah, our boy has this face before they do the dance with no pants, and STILL says he enjoyed it more than he thought he would.... :wub:

image.gif

Yes, he has no desire!  NOT!!!! :)

Is it Thursday yet?

Okay I am seriously late to this party and I just found the promo on Instagram. I have to say I agree with Sheldon when he says Thursday can't get here quick enough!

These pictures are just giving me major feels. I can't wait!!!!!

• Like 4

So....my friend has just sat here while I showed her the promo,interviews,gifs,photos and anything else I could find and listened while I fangirled about it all....and she doesn't even watch the show!!

Now that's what I call a good friend!!

• Like 6

53 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

For me it is the same promo, I think in the one "without" Dave the authors (I think they took the ad directly from TV) made some close ups on Sheldon and Amy and cut him out...

ETA: Sorry, I've no idea why I quoted you on this one...

Nope, the promo I saw had left edge of the TV screen included, and no Dave!

Edited by jlove
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

m.png

I just keep thinking, like with all things Shamy, only with them does the other guy get to be the hero. 

I really do hope that somewhere down the road we get to see, hear, or have him mentioned again.   Maybe they will run into each other, while Dave is on a date with the woman of his dreams (maybe Vanessa).    She's tall enough.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, amethyst said:

So....my friend has just sat here while I showed her the promo,interviews,gifs,photos and anything else I could find and listened while I fangirled about it all....and she doesn't even watch the show!!

Now that's what I call a good friend!!

I have a friend like that too. I can't wait to tell her all about these pictures. I am seriously considering emailing them to her.  Just so I can fangirl.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ranger Rosa said:

m.png

OMC! Thank you!!! LOL! Now we need a HQ still of him standing watch over Shamy kissing, and then we are in business.

6 minutes ago, jenafan said:

I just love your expression here.

Sheldon is not a sappy romantic.    He is an intentional romantic.    Everything he does is with purpose, not to promote some idealistic fantasy, but to show where he and where his feelings are at in the relationship. 

He didn't want to live with her during the times she asked, because he knew he and their relationship were not ready for that type of intimacy.  It wasn't because he didn't see her as a perfect roommate.   He even told Leonard he couldn't refute her reasoning, which is why he tried to use Penny as a scapegoat.

He didn't give her flowers, but a mushroom log.   It was his way of symbolizing his romantic feelings for her, but he wasn't ready for the severed plant genital stage, yet.

When he goes into Amy's apartment, it's not to sweep her off her feet like a man moving in with a white horse to take her along for a ride with him to his castle.    He wants it to be perfect but was fully aware of his capability of messing everything up by being himself.

Another thing that stood out to me was when Amy tells him that she knows what his present is, Sheldon asks her if that is "okay?"  He didn't berate her for knowing, or try to find a way to get out of it or stall by insisting they go to dinner first.   In that question alone, he was initiating, confirming that it was his idea, and he wasn't going to back down on his decision.    He had made up his mind, and even though he knew she wanted to be intimate with him in the past, he needed to hear from her that she was ready now.   He didn't just assume.

Amy had every reason to feel comfortable going in to kiss him when he reached for his phone for the contract.   She had no doubts at all regarding Sheldon's intent or that she would scare him away.   She helped him get past his anxiety by showing him that she wanted it, too.

I just had to quote this even though I liked it just to say, AMEN. Especially the bold part.

• Like 4

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic