• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

Hmmm, ok  I am Instagram-challenged, as this is the first time I've ever actually use the app, but I went and looked and every single video I see tagged #shamy is the same one from last night where Dave is cut off of the left side. Can anyone point me to the video where you can see him? 

Edited by jlove

1 minute ago, jlove said:

Hmmm, ok  I am Instagram-challenged, as this is the first time I've ever actually use the app, but I went and looked in every single video I see is the same one from last night where Dave is cut off of the left side. Can anyone point me to the video where you can see him? 

The video where Dave is shown is a mistery. Nobody I know saw it.

1 minute ago, jlove said: Hmmm, ok  I am Instagram-challenged, as this is the first time I've ever actually use the app, but I went and looked in every single video I see is the same one from last night where Dave is cut off of the left side. Can anyone point me to the video where you can see him? 

The video where Dave is shown is a mistery. Nobody I know saw it.

I saw it on Tumblr... Searched #shamy.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bluebird said:

LMFAO! I seriously love you guys, these are perfect :rofl:

This picture makes me feel everything else than zen.. Just look at his lips! I know I know, this should be on Jim's own thread.. Bad bluebird bad! 

Well, technically, the pic was to promote Zen on this thread not to promote Jim.   It just so happens that his expression is the perfect representation of meditation.   So, I think in this case, it is okay.

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, bluebird said:

This picture makes me feel everything else than zen.. Just look at his lips! I know I know, this should be on Jim's own thread.. Bad bluebird bad! 

Dw makes me think dirty things... God those lips... If he just parted those lips slightly... Started panting...  Sorry think zen ZEN dammit

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 3

31 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

What many forget though, is the fact that taping reports are ONLY for the purpose if giving you an idea of what's going on in the episode. There's NO WAY that reportera are going to remember every detail perfectly or convey emotions perfectly in the reports.

Sorry, just wanted to touch on that since I got accused of only reporting on the Shamy side for the 9.9 report back. It's a pet peeve of mine.

People should be grateful for anything they receive (I know you are, Jen) and understand that no, the report IS NOT going to be 100% like it's going to be shown.

As it should be.   People who are generous, like yourself, have no obligation to provide spoilers to us at all.   It is your choice on what you want to reveal or not.   Thank you for recognizing that I am grateful for the spoilers, because indeed I am. 

I don't have any other social media account but this forum.   This is addictive enough.    So, I am also grateful to those who provide tumbler and Instagram links.    What I should do is open accounts so I can gain my own access.

You are right, the one downfall of spoilers is that we tend to get carried away over stuff that hasn't aired yet.   If we can't even agree on an interpretation of something that has aired, it's no wonder that so much speculation, criticism, and excitement gets stirred up from a taping.   It drives me crazy when others put pressure on or want to shoot the spoilers messenger because something is or is not reported exactly as it airs.

I actually like it when we get little surprises of something we did not know was going to happen, or when it happens better than expected.

When they start releasing pics, interviews, previews, and promos it is difficult to know what is rehearsal vs. reality.

Thank you, Monique.

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 6

18 minutes ago, Amy Fowler said:

Dw makes me think dirty things... God those lips... If he just parted those lips slightly... Started panting...  Sorry think zen ZEN dammit

Ok, I stand corrected.   Even an innocent picture of Jim is turned into a tool that makes us not want to keep it in our pants.   Let's keep our cool so the Mods don't come down on us for going off topic here.

Back to focusing on Sheldon and Amy, with a flash back to their first coitus experience together:

the-big-bang-theory.jpg

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Ok, I stand corrected.   Even an innocent picture of Jim is turned into a tool that makes us not want to keep it in our pants.   Let's keep our cool so the Mods don't come down on us for going off topic here.

Back to focusing on Sheldon and Amy, with a flash back to their first coitus experience together:

the-big-bang-theory.jpg

Your right Jena sorry. Lovely Shamy, Amy and Sheldon, oh Sheldon, Shelly Shelly Shelly, played by Jim P, the ever talented gobsmackingly beautiful sexy Jim with the lips of an ang- I mean Shamy zen SHAMY ZEN!!!

• Like 7

1 minute ago, koops said:

Nick just pointed out to me something that I missed (mostly because I've been staring at gifs all day instead of rewatching the video). If the editing order in the promo is correct, Sheldon's "bedroom eyes" are actually even before Amy turns to face him. I think that might be the case because in the gif where she turns around, you see he is lifting his eyes up. So that adoring once over he gives her is actually just for his own pleasure. Not that it isn't just as powerful if it's as they're facing each other, but it's definitely intriguing.

Also, being so focused on everything else going on in the promo, I didn't even pay much attention to just how much Amy is beaming after the kiss, when Sheldon's saying he'll let her get back to his date. She's happy again! 

I can't wait to get proper HD material so we can actually see what's going on! If anyone of us will survive that is a different question though... lol

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

The kiss is too perfect. :girlsmile:

I literally just drooled staring at this pic.

@_jay_riley_ · Instagram 照片和视频_2015年12月4日 上午10.44.14.png

If I had to rank the next two episodes in order of which one I'm most excited to see it would have to be 9x10 just for the reason above.  I know 9x11 will be full of Shamy sweetness but I'm craving some hot Shamy make-out scenes not gonna lie :maninlove:  

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Is it kinda shitty? Yes. Do I care? No. Anyway, here it is, wings and halo, just like an angel should have!

m.png

LOL!! Nearly fell off my chair laughing!

Who needs Charlie's angels? We got Shamy's angel! :rofl:

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, koops said:

Nick just pointed out to me something that I missed (mostly because I've been staring at gifs all day instead of rewatching the video). If the editing order in the promo is correct, Sheldon's "bedroom eyes" are actually even before Amy turns to face him. I think that might be the case because in the gif where she turns around, you see he is lifting his eyes up. So that adoring once over he gives her is actually just for his own pleasure. Not that it isn't just as powerful if it's as they're facing each other, but it's definitely intriguing.

Also, being so focused on everything else going on in the promo, I didn't even pay much attention to just how much Amy is beaming after the kiss, when Sheldon's saying he'll let her get back to his date. She's happy again! 

Agreed! And even if the editing is out of order, there's no way a look that automatic and subtle was a look of reassurance. That was purely for him!

• Like 1

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic