• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

I mean, you have a crappy night, couldn't sleep, go to work late, and then it's like you stumbled into the middle of a rave. Boy, some shiz-nit went down while I was tossing in bed. Excuse me while I pass out. 

Edited by Musickat18
  • Like 3

48 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

Kazzie could you tell us the kiss in the promo is the first kiss or the second one?

This was the first kiss. 

• Like 6

I have been watching the kiss on a loop. Words can not express how much I am in love with it. I want to watch every single day. Then when I die have it projojected on my tombstone! The passion they both show just knocks my socks off!

• Like 8

2 hours ago, jenafan said:

Ok, I stand corrected.   Even an innocent picture of Jim is turned into a tool that makes us not want to keep it in our pants.   Let's keep our cool so the Mods don't come down on us for going off topic here.

Back to focusing on Sheldon and Amy, with a flash back to their first coitus experience together:

<photo>

2 hours ago, Amy Fowler said:

Your right Jena sorry. Lovely Shamy, Amy and Sheldon, oh Sheldon, Shelly Shelly Shelly, played by Jim P, the ever talented gobsmackingly beautiful sexy Jim with the lips of an ang- I mean Shamy zen SHAMY ZEN!!!

More "Sheldon" pictures to continue the feeling of zen

566207f01ee58_zen-Copy.jpg.c74cf595af9dc

Edited by Flaky
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, jenafan said:

This is just another reason sometimes why it is best to wait before the episode airs to make judgment on mannerisms, intent, etc.   The TR made it seem as if he just sat in the bed waiting calmly for her with little expression at all.    Here, we do see that Sheldon is smiling and giving her the bedroom eyes of interest.   One small expression made a huge difference in the impression.

They also kept Amy so IC with the gown.   I knew it was white.   I thought it would be something sexier, but the gown is pretty, looks cotton like his t-shirt, and is so her.  

I just love that first kiss scene at her door, the way he pulls her into him.   Then he looks up at Dave then down at her again and tells her he will let her get back to her date while attempting to leave.    He didn't apologize for interrupting, but he gave her the dignity to decide where she wanted to go with hit.  I think we know she ended it by pulling Sheldon back into the door for another kiss.

Sheldon is such a hot mess and freaking adorable.

If the kiss reconciliation scene occurs after a conversation with Leonard and Penny on the same day, he must have changed his shirt before going after Amy, because in that scene he is wearing brown pants with a green shirt and gray undershirt.   For the kiss, he is still wearing brown pants, but he is wearing a brighter green shirt with a white undershirt.   This just provides further evidence that the color choices he wears are purposeful and not random.   My question is, when did he make the change, because the TR makes it sound like he just came to his epiphany and stormed out to go find her?

EarwormReverb_E9x10TBBT_08.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.bccef2a07677ae8cef74bfb08b16a39e.jpg

thats not true. the promo i saw he has the same t shirt and the undershirt is grey because it was only looked white because of the lighting

• Like 1

THAT KISS.  I just keep thinking about it and rewatching it.  I had the idea I think from the TR that they slowly reach for each other, and maybe they do at first, but   damn...the way he puts his hand behind her back and yanks her into him.  Yum.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, kelliluvtbbt said:

YES HE IS! He could have chosen ANY LINE FROM ANY MOVIE or book for that matter in "THE DATE NIGHT VARIABLE" because we know he has an eidetic memory and what does he choose???? (  meaningful and from the heart was Amy's request)

" Amy, when I look in your eyes and you're looking back in mine, everything feels not quite normal because I feel stronger and weaker at the same time. I feel excited and at the same time terrified. The truth is, I don't know what I feel except I know what kind of man I want to be." 

HE CHOSE THIS SPEECH OUT OF A MILLION OR TRILLION, etc. ... he looked her straight in the eyes and bore his sole to her even then. If that ain't romantic well then I don't know sh!t !!!!

He's such a hippie sometimes. hehe

• Like 4

I just have one liiiittle objection about the kiss: it could be totally sided, like all the previous ones. That way we would see the mouths moving and it could seem more realistic. But you know what? This is better than no kiss. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, kelliluvtbbt said:

YES HE IS! He could have chosen ANY LINE FROM ANY MOVIE or book for that matter in "THE DATE NIGHT VARIABLE" because we know he has an eidetic memory and what does he choose???? (  meaningful and from the heart was Amy's request)

" Amy, when I look in your eyes and you're looking back in mine, everything feels not quite normal because I feel stronger and weaker at the same time. I feel excited and at the same time terrified. The truth is, I don't know what I feel except I know what kind of man I want to be." 

HE CHOSE THIS SPEECH OUT OF A MILLION OR TRILLION, etc. ... he looked her straight in the eyes and bore his sole to her even then. If that ain't romantic well then I don't know sh!t !!!!

Yes!  I know this is supposed to be like a joke or something because he just chose a movie line, but the fact that he could have literally picked anything he has EVER heard before, and that he prefaced it with "Amy," clearly directing it to her has always made me believe he meant every word of it.  Yes, it made him feel weak and scared and that has made him do/say plenty of stupid things, but she did show him what kind of man he wanted to be and, as previously discussed, he worked hard to get there.  Oh, Shelly!

7 hours ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Is it kinda shitty? Yes. Do I care? No. Anyway, here it is, wings and halo, just like an angel should have!

m.png

Do you think Stephen Merchant has ANY idea how much the Shamy fandom loves Dave?  I seriously doubt it.  Immediatly after 9.10 airs someone needs to post this and the #DaveSaves pic on Twitter for him (assuming he has an acct) and tell him how much we love him!  He'd have to get a kick out of that, right?

#ThursdayCantGetHereSoonEnough

Edited by jlove
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, jlove said:

Yes!  I know this is supposed to be like a joke or something because he just chose a movie line, but the fact that he could have literally picked anything he has EVER heard before, and that he prefaced it with "Amy," clearly directing it to her has always made me believe he meant every word of it.  Yes, it made him feel weak and scared and that has made him do/say plenty of stupid things, but she did show him what kind of man he wanted to be and, as previously discussed, he worked hard to get there.  Oh, Shelly!

Do you think Stephen Merchant has ANY idea how much the Shamy fandom loves Dave?  I seriously doubt it.  Immediatly after 9.10 airs someone needs to post this and the #DaveSaves pic on Twitter for him (assuming he has an acct) and tell him how much we love him!  He'd have to get a kick out of that, right?

#ThursdayCantGetHereSoonEnough

He has a twitter if someone wants to tell him? :) 

28 minutes ago, koops said:

Like that screensaver photo I will never get over. 

IKR? He might as well have scribbled cutesy little hearts on his white board! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

lol

• Like 4

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic