[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

24 minutes ago, jlove said:

Yes!  I know this is supposed to be like a joke or something because he just chose a movie line, but the fact that he could have literally picked anything he has EVER heard before, and that he prefaced it with "Amy," clearly directing it to her has always made me believe he meant every word of it.  Yes, it made him feel weak and scared and that has made him do/say plenty of stupid things, but she did show him what kind of man he wanted to be and, as previously discussed, he worked hard to get there.  Oh, Shelly!

Do you think Stephen Merchant has ANY idea how much the Shamy fandom loves Dave?  I seriously doubt it.  Immediatly after 9.10 airs someone needs to post this and the #DaveSaves pic on Twitter for him (assuming he has an acct) and tell him how much we love him!  He'd have to get a kick out of that, right?

#ThursdayCantGetHereSoonEnough

That's a great idea. Why don't begin now? Let's start the #DaveSaves operation!

17 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

He has a twitter if someone wants to tell him? :) 

Yeah, is this one

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

That's a great idea. Why don't begin now? Let's start the #DaveSaves operation!

Yeah, is this one

I just though maybe that was like posting spoilers since the ep hadn't aired yet?  I'm all over posting to his page once it does!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, jlove said:

Do you think Stephen Merchant has ANY idea how much the Shamy fandom loves Dave?  I seriously doubt it.  Immediatly after 9.10 airs someone needs to post this and the #DaveSaves pic on Twitter for him (assuming he has an acct) and tell him how much we love him!  He'd have to get a kick out of that, right?

#ThursdayCantGetHereSoonEnough

And I seriously thought everyone was going to hate him after I read the TR for Spock Resonance. Tbh, I had such mixed feelings back then, I loved the actor but hated that his character was dating Amy. I'm so glad that it turned out the way it did! He's probably one of my favorite guest stars on the show so far :icon_redface: 

Now he's our hero, angel, savior, the UltimateFanFoy and ShamyShipper! We want to adopt him and have him attend their wedding for crying out loud! :rofl: 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, kazzie said:

They are both fairly passionate. The second starts differently (Amy pulling Sheldon back into her arms). Plus its long. Very long. It takes up the entire tag.

Ahhhhhhh!! I HAVE to see that kiss!!!!!! 

(Thanks for the details Kazzie) =)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Flaky said:

More "Sheldon" pictures to continue the feeling of zen

566207f01ee58_zen-Copy.jpg.c74cf595af9dc

I prefer this. This is before Jim got bench so I can focus more #feelinthezen

2 hours ago, kelliluvtbbt said:

" Amy, when I look in your eyes and you're looking back in mine, everything feels not quite normal because I feel stronger and weaker at the same time. I feel excited and at the same time terrified. The truth is, I don't know what I feel except I know what kind of man I want to be." 

8 hours ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

image.gif

I too am joining cutiepie. They do belong together. Just gonna pretend he's saying those words. Brb..

7 hours ago, cutiepie said:

Cooper_0814.jpg.b90daae44cc9ef5c2413c47f

...and then I get distracted 

56 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

"There is a fear of intimacy with Sheldon, so he's worried he's going to wreck this for her" - Jim Parsons in this months TV guide 

Remember: he hates it though :laugh: 

Edited by Amy Fowler
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

ONE WEEK TO GO! Shammy will be back together and there will be no more angst! I can watch my fave comedy with no fear!

... right?!?! The writers aren't gonna throw in drama for the other characters are they? ... :icon_neutral:

I think they're gonna leave Shamy alone for abit. I hope. They got this physiatrists coming in for Lenny so I reckon the writers will move back to them. Don't worry :biggrin: 

10 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

New topic: Most of us were hating Dave after "The Spock Resonance" and then loving and idolizing him one or two weeks later (after "The Earworm Reverbaration). Does it makes us hypocrites or just bipolar?

Makes us human :fi_lone_ranger:

• Like 4

I am going to love the next two episodes a lot but more so with 9x10 since it's the makeup/makeout episode. 

Also I would love to know what Amy says when she's pulls Sheldon back in for the second kiss or if she says anything at all? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jobbs said:

I am going to love the next two episodes a lot but more so with 9x10 since it's the makeup/makeout episode. 

Also I would love to know what Amy says when she's pulls Sheldon back in for the second kiss or if she says anything at all? 

"Hey, come back here!" or something like this. But they also taped this second kiss without her saying something, just grabbing him back and starting another kiss.

I'm so exited for the next episode after seeing all the promos.

Last night my mom was looking for tbbt on tv and her and my dad were all disappointed that there wasn't a new one this week.  I was just sitting there trying to hold in my excitement and trying not to choke on my dinner.  The entire time I was all like, "y'all have no earthly idea what's coming and it's so friggen precious."  My mom is so sweet on Shamy and she has said multiple times that she can't wait till they finally do IT.  I accidentally let it slip to her that they're getting back together soon, but she told me out right after that, no more spoilers.  Though she was pretty happy that the writers aren't dragging their reunion out for the rest of the season.   I'm almost just as exited to see 9.10 and 9.11 as I am to see my moms reaction to 9.11.  

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

"Hey, come back here!" or something like this. But they also taped this second kiss without her saying something, just grabbing him back and starting another kiss.

I believe Kazzie said that Amy said "come here you"  and pulls him further into her apartment...makeout/makeup part two began with Dave bowing out and once Dave exits still speaking, Amy (still sucking face with Sheldon) kicks the door to her apartment shut with her foot.  

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

I'm trying to work out who the biggest Shamy Shipper is ....

Dave?
Penny *breaks glass* Hofstadter?
The Writers?
-or-
The people making these promos?! :wub:

At this point I think it's the CBS monkeys. They couldn't even make a promo for next weeks episode with out "AND THEN THEY HAVE SEX". (I might be paraphrasing. :P) HAHAHA!

• Like 1

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic