The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Until the episode airs, that's how I am by the inside (unless something bad happens at tueday taping, which is highly unlikely, but you never know)
"Promo 1 shows the kiss"
Confetti_sue-gif.gif
"Promo 2 shows the other kiss"
tumblr_meet1t94Vf1rjxoico1_250.gif
"New episode this week"
tumblr_inline_nytd3wqhJG1r1zkbr_500.gif

• Like 5

On 11/30/2015, 5:00:19, Kathy2611 said:

Faisal was a throw away line the writers now regret because they get a lot of questions about him.  And according to the writers, he will never be mentioned again and wish they hadn't brought him up in the first place.

Faisal is Fan Fic gold.. Nothing more.  and I for one am glad.  So so glad, both for the Fan Fic fodder and the fact it will never be mentioned again.  Besides.... Who cares!  DEC th 10th!!  It ends every argument.  

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

his f*#%ing chest.... 

image.gif

I may actually pass out when they show them laying in bed after Amy receives her birthday present. His chest...OMG. 

• Like 8

I'm on vacation with the family in Hawaii.  Who would believe that I'm dying of Shamy feels right here in paradise!!!!!  They really are trying to kill us. I can't take all this happiness.  Bury me at sea please!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, tmp said:

Both of those kisses just scream, "God, I've missed you!"

YES!  This exactly......totally ran out of likes...first time its ever happened to me...lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, S.L Farrell said:

OMG!  Go out for a few hours and look what happens....... I had assumed when reading the taping report that when Amy pulled him back in that she initiated the second kiss but this totally looks like him lunging in and planting one on her and her totally surrendering and reciprocating!  I am dying with feels...once she made it clear she wanted him to stay, he totally ran back to her and wrapped her up in an intense Sheldon blanket!  SQUEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Me, too.  Sheldon is totally reaching out to his woman.   I love your Sheldon Blanket reference.  It is a perfect description.

• Like 2

I am completely speechless!!! That second kiss has filled me with so much happiness!! I literally can't stop smiling and watching the promo over and over again. I'm so proud of Sheldon for no longer denying what he really wants, and I'm proud of Amy for grabbing her man and not letting him go!! 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

his f*#%ing chest.... 

image.gif

Dead. LOL!!!

4 hours ago, 2L344 said:

when another 9.10 clip appears on this forum lol

1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif

If you've not seen the Sheldon Cooper version on YouTube, look it up. I posted about it here a while back. Hilarious. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, KayMarie said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrnn2lgNmn4 

CBS finally posted the preview on YouTube!!

Whoa, that's even a DIFFERENT promo than I've seen.  It's like the first one that had us dying, but instead of the bed scene it has the gift suggestion one..."have coitus with her,"  hahahahahahaha.  I love the way he offers up that birthday suggestion.

How many of these freaking promos did they make?  Are they going to tease us with like one a day until we get there?  Will there be any unseen part of either ep before they air?  LOL

Edited by jlove
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Dead. LOL!!!

If you've not seen the Sheldon Cooper version on YouTube, look it up. I posted about it here a while back. Hilarious. 

Omg that was flipping hilarious, just watched it! Whoever made that really took their time with it, it's a keeper!

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, jlove said:

Good gracious, do you know what I love about this?  Amy pulls him back, yes, but it is Sheldon who makes this a freaking passionate kiss.  It looks like she could even just be pulling him in to hold her, but that's not what he's about.  It's like he was trying to be nice and leave her to kick her date out or whatever, but she says "Get back here" and he's like "Oh thank God, because all I want to do is grab you, wrap myself up in you and kiss the hell out of you."

No passion or physical desire?  Ha!  I just don't see that.  

YES!!!!! That's what kills me the most. He's the one who wraps his arm around her neck and makes things even more passionate. We've never seen Sheldon like this. I feel like crying.. 

Also I can't get over the fact that the audience screams like crazy when they kiss for the first time! 

57 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Why do all these good stuff happen when I sleep!?! It's not fair...the times zones are a cruel!!! 

I hear ya sister.. It's not the first time I'm just about to go to bed when something like this happens and I end up being up till 4am. 

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 7

9 hours ago, Amy Fowler said:

giphy.gif

That is pure, 100% undiluted desire, on both their parts.

He's ready for that kiss, long before their lips meet.

What I don't get is, why did they wait until Amy's birthday?

Why didn't they just drag each other into bed, right there and then?

9 hours ago, KayMarie said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrnn2lgNmn4 

CBS finally posted the preview on YouTube!!

This video is not available.

Sorry about that.

:angry:

9 hours ago, jenafan said:

I was wondering how Kaley would break glass without risking cutting herself.

It's fake glass, made from sugar.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, camelliayao said:

230b1fd162d9f2d331035f21afec8a136127cce9.jpg

Amy's smile is just soooooo awesome.

I want to kiss that face, for the rest of time. :maninlove: 

6 hours ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

image.gif

I think we can be pretty sure Sheldon does now. :icon_biggrin: 

• Like 3