I adore this !!! Fantastic Dave :) 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Amy Fowler said:

giphy.gif

ezgif.com-resize.gif.be4279345ad504e76f0

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.7bf09895f2ef734d

ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif.8bbcd43178a4ea

TOTALLY. NOT. FUNCTIONING.

I woke up today and saw this..... Bye, I'm dead..... (And extremely happy too!!!!!)

Edited by RoX
  • Like 3

Jenafan love your post , it's perfect !

I adore how Amy pulls Sheldon back with a cute smile and he's just  like , give me more of those lips !!!. :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 5

Have anyone notice that the dress Amy wears on the episode 9x10 is the same she wears on this one? (At least I think it's the same one)

Edited by RoX
  • Like 4

I am so glad I never lost my faith in the writers and in our SHAMY!

The break up was really necessary to put our SHAMY where they are now: one in each other arms, totally aware about their mutual love and deep feelings!

A wonderful awakening for our beloved couple!

SHAMY is stronger than ever!!!!

• Like 5

34 minutes ago, cutiepie said:

preview3.gif.46be12ca498facbac1bf1d26c8d

he licks his lips  before .... I can't

Is this gif from when Amy says YES to Sheldon, before the second kiss??? So cute!! I love them so much!!!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 2L344 said:

Omg that was flipping hilarious, just watched it! Whoever made that really took their time with it, it's a keeper!

Yes, they did an amazing job! Hahaha.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jlove said:

Amy pulls him back, yes, but it is Sheldon who makes this a freaking passionate kiss.  It looks like she could even just be pulling him in to hold her, but that's not what he's about.  It's like he was trying to be nice and leave her to kick her date out or whatever, but she says "Get back here" and he's like "Oh thank God, because all I want to do is grab you, wrap myself up in you and kiss the hell out of you."

1 hour ago, koops said:

<snip>

... all I have right now is that it really cracks me up how she grabs him back and he's all "Oh, ok, I can continue necking your head off, then!" and just plants one on her again. LOL! Bless them. I think you can definitely see the longing and relief that it's over and wanting to make up for all the months they spent apart. I also think it will make for a nice, strong contrast to how Amy's instinct with Dave earlier is to recoil and be totally unconvinced as opposed to how she doesn't even blink before grabbing onto Sheldon and never letting go.

47 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

What I love so much is the difference between these kisses. For starters, these 2 are the hottest kisses they've ever had! And yet when you compare them, the first kiss has Sheldon gently leaning into her at first and then pulling her in a little aggressively, expressing "I've missed you more than you know... I wish I'd kissed you like this a LONG time ago, and I hope it's okay that I'm surprising you with a kiss like this now..." image.gif.1b7cd70380af8b3868216308ac24f6

And then the second kiss.... oh my god he just crashes into her like... "oh thank god you pulled me back in because I wasn't done! I never want to lose you again, and I'm not holding back anymore. You're mine, and I'm gonna make damn sure you know and want that." <3

image.gif.f7956a98e9697d8a898930b80dcbf2

I just can't stop reading these three posts.    I love the way you all described the comparison between the two kisses so elegantly because I saw what you saw but just couldn't put it into words.   Beautiful.   Just Beautiful!

• Like 4

On 6.12.2015 at 5:45 PM, ShLe94 said:

This kiss is just perfect... It's all there: nostalgia, deep love and FIRE, pure and simple! The way she grabs and kisses him and he kisses her back without even thinking... I can't stop staring at them and freaking out!!! Guys, how are we going to survive the actual episode???

We won't. The entire Shamy fandom is going to be either in a coma or dead after the episode. CAN'T WAIT!!! 

On 6.12.2015 at 5:58 PM, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

What I love so much is the difference between these kisses. For starters, these 2 are the hottest kisses they've ever had! And yet when you compare them, the first kiss has Sheldon gently leaning into her at first and then pulling her in a little aggressively, expressing "I've missed you more than you know... I wish I'd kissed you like this a LONG time ago, and I hope it's okay that I'm surprising you with a kiss like this now..." 

And then the second kiss.... oh my god he just crashes into her like... "oh thank god you pulled me back in because I wasn't done! I never want to lose you again, and I'm not holding back anymore. You're mine, and I'm gonna make damn sure you know and want that." <3

Yes yes a thousand times yes!! This is exactly what those kisses represent. I'm tearing up while reading the bolted part, I still can't believe this. 

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, cutiepie said:

preview3.gif.46be12ca498facbac1bf1d26c8d

he licks his lips  before .... I can't

In bed sick all day, finally find the energy to get out of bed and I wake up to a HQ promo on the CBS website and Sheldon licking his lips before kissing Amy.

tumblr_n0reifqm4a1t0p0d6o1_500.gif.167e3

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I have to say, I couldn't be as selfless as Dave.

I'd fight Sheldon every inch of the way, for Amy.

I think Dave likes Sheldon just a little bit more than Amy and was just happy to see his hero winning at getting back what he lost.     In fact, he may have accepted another date with Amy on the off chance he still had a chance to meet Sheldon, which he did.  

That is not to say that Dave didn't like Amy.   He did and understood why Sheldon would be coming after her to get her back.   She's an awesome woman.

Dave had already lost his wife to another man.   He has enough experience now to know that he had no chance with Amy as long as her heart belonged to Sheldon, and rather than stand in their way, he decided to help them along so they could both be happy.

Dave, well, he will be excited to know that he kissed the woman who kissed Sheldon, was rejected by the woman who rejected Sheldon, and that he was an instrumental part in their reconciliation.   I don't think Dave is disappointed in the least that things didn't work out with he and Amy.   She is where she belongs, and he will walk away happy knowing that.

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I have to say, I couldn't be as selfless as Dave.

I'd fight Sheldon every inch of the way, for Amy.

He's not gonna fight a dude he has a man crush on. ;-pppppp

• Like 4

I appreciate what you say jenafan, but me, personally, I could not simply walk away from Amy.

I'd like to think I could be that magnanimous, but, in my heart, I know I couldn't.

6 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

He's not gonna fight a dude he has a man crush on. ;-pppppp

I'm talking about me.

Much as I like the character of Sheldon, I don't have a man crush on him, and would not hesitate, to try to keep Amy with me.