[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

3 hours ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

What I love so much is the difference between these kisses. For starters, these 2 are the hottest kisses they've ever had! And yet when you compare them, the first kiss has Sheldon gently leaning into her at first and then pulling her in a little aggressively, expressing "I've missed you more than you know... I wish I'd kissed you like this a LONG time ago, and I hope it's okay that I'm surprising you with a kiss like this now..." image.gif.1b7cd70380af8b3868216308ac24f6

Lol in the gif Dave is totally like "its great you guys are kissing and all but THIS is what you should really be doing!" *thrusts in direction of Shamy*

• Like 2

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

I'm not over this. 

566495d22ae6f_sheldondoor.gif.18c677328b

SEND. HELP.

his face is just "happy birthday, love of my life" :wub:

6 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

I can't wait for their ILYs to each other! I may cry. 

These episodes are full of amazing gifts (and gifs. LOL.). Couldn't be any more perfect.

"I love you, Amy." 

"I love you too, Sheldon."

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

This episode may actually kill me... as long as I come back to life for December 17th! ;) 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, Giuseppe said:

"Happy birthday, Dr. Fowler. I'm going to coitus you tonight."

Have you ever seen "I'm Fracking You Tonight"? Kunal is actually in it and there's even a line about TBBT. I'm considering it Sheldon's theme song for the rest of the season. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

I still can't get over the fact that the writers manage to make their reconciliation this perfect. It's not just because of those hot make out sessions; it's how they find their way back to each other.

I've read a lot of fanfics after season 8 finale, in many of them, Sheldon and Amy get back together with help of someone else, like their friends, Sheldon's family, etc. And in almost every one of them, Amy knows about the ring before their reconciliation.

But in the show, Sheldon had this epiphany without anyone's help. He didn't need Leonard or Penny to talk senses to him. He didn't go back to Texas to ask his mee maw about love and marriage. He got his love back ALL BY HIMSELF. I can't express enough how proud I am of him. Even on the subject of coitus, he didn't really "ask" PP's opinion. He made the decision to skip SW for Amy's birthday. He assured himself that because he loves Amy, there's nothing to be afraid of. He wanted to talk about the experience afterwards. It was him all along.

And I'm very grateful that the ring didn't play a part in their reconciliation. Amy wanting to get back together first showed us where Amy's heart belong. Yes in the past it seems that she wanted romance and marriage more that anything. But now we know she wants them with Sheldon, and only Sheldon. She loves Sheldon so much that she's willing to jump back to a relationship that may not have a future (in her opinion) rather than have a "normal" relationship with someone else.

They are so meant to be and I'm ugly crying again.

I was thinking about this the other day as well. On so many levels the reconciliation feels very much like a fluffy fanfic - and yet none of the post S8 fanfics I've read really came close to predict what would happen. There were a lot of common plot elements, as you listed above, and I guess most of them were kinda sorta drawn from past episodes as a baseline for the characters' behaviour.

I guess, what came to the surprise of pretty much everyone - be it fanfic writers or us here speculating and discussing - was just the willingness of the writers to take some pretty confident big strides with this plotline. Not just the fact that it turned out to be this rather thought-out story arc, but also the way they weren't shy to dig into the characters' inner workings, throw a wrench into the machinery and watch it all blow up - just to then turn around and re-assemble them back together - with ease even! I'm itching to write a hugeass essay about the whole thing but I'd have to rewatch everything first, I think.

• Like 7

On 6.12.2015 at 10:09 PM, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

I'm not over this. 

566495d22ae6f_sheldondoor.gif.18c677328b

SEND. HELP.

That smile. Can't. Words. njkggoih

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 6

17 minutes ago, Tomasina said:

Have you ever seen "I'm Fracking You Tonight"? Kunal is actually in it and there's even a line about TBBT. I'm considering it Sheldon's theme song for the rest of the season. 

Just looked it up and watched it. Can't stop picturing Shamy having role playing coitus now lmao. 

But actually imagine Sheldon as Han Solo and Amy as Princess Leia...

Edited by Giuseppe
typo
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, April said:

I was thinking about this the other day as well. On so many levels the reconciliation feels very much like a fluffy fanfic - and yet none of the post S8 fanfics I've read really came close to predict what would happen. There were a lot of common plot elements, as you listed above, and I guess most of them were kinda sorta drawn from past episodes as a baseline for the characters' behaviour.

I guess, what came to the surprise of pretty much everyone - be it fanfic writers or us here speculating and discussing - was just the willingness of the writers to take some pretty confident big strides with this plotline. Not just the fact that it turned out to be this rather thought-out story arc, but also the way they weren't shy to dig into the characters' inner workings, throw a wrench into the machinery and watch it all blow up - just to then turn around and re-assemble them back together - with ease even! I'm itching to write a hugeass essay about the whole thing but I'd have to rewatch everything first, I think.

Waiting impatiently for your essay 'cause you're always spot on!

21 minutes ago, Giuseppe said:

But actually imagine Sheldon as Han Solo and Amy as Princess Leia...

Or, Sheldon as Captain Christopher Pike, and Amy as Vina, in her Green Orion Slave Girl, incarnation. :icon_biggrin: 

Edited by Stephen Hawking

10 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Now I'm picturing Sheldon saying to Amy, "Wanna play D&D again?" while wiggling his eyebrows at her. Haha.

This needs to happen! Or at least in fanfics. Someone please write this.

Also I'm always dying to see Sheldon finding out about Amy's fanfic and Amy getting all shy. I read a fanfic about this but I want to see Amy's face when Sheldon confronts her. Ahhhh I want a blushed Amy so much.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

This needs to happen! Or at least in fanfics. Someone please write this.

Also I'm always dying to see Sheldon finding out about Amy's fanfic and Amy getting all shy. I read a fanfic about this but I want to see Amy's face when Sheldon confronts her. Ahhhh I want a blushed Amy so much.

That would be hilarious if he came across her fan fiction. Haha.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, jlove said:

Screen cap is slightly blurry because it's fast, but how's THIS for a side angle?!

image.png

HOLY CRAP ON A CRACKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE CAN I SEE THIS IN MOTION??????????? i'M DEAD!!!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, kazzie said:

Fucking told you it was fucking hot.

Im still screaming,.

I'm listening to your vlog thingy right now and it kills me that you have "This Love" on repeat in the background! I've been listening to this bloody song a gazillion times on repeat during the last months. loll

Thanks again for all your lovely reports!! <3

34 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

Waiting impatiently for your essay 'cause you're always spot on!

Haha, my brain is still a mess of fangirl squees and capslock gibberish at this time. And since CBS seems to be determined to kill us with all those promos I'm not sure how soon that'll change. But I'll do my best.

If anyone wants me to ramble on about a specific story aspect - just let me know.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Won't you see that, in 9.11s bed scenes?

I think she'll be very nervous and will tremble rather than get blushed?

I want to see Sheldon says something and Amy bites her lips and gets all blused or buries her face in her hands. Yeah I have a weird thing for Amy lol.

• Like 1

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic