The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

4 hours ago, jenafan said:

I do recall one instance where Shamy met up with Sheldon's friends at the Cheesecake factory, and Amy wanted to know why they couldn't have dinner alone.

That was in the Zazzy Substitution.

It was the same scene, in which she sarcastically described Leonard as "a festival of humdrum chitchat", and, in answer to Howard asking about her work, informed him "I doubt you’d understand. Sheldon tells me you only have a master’s degree."

:rofl:

8 minutes ago, jlove said:

Well just so you know I have thankfully only ever felt welcome when I've been in your wonderful country and have always found the French very kind and friendly.

I have to say, I find them a little stand-offish.

The shopkeepers tend to rattle off in French, twenty to the dozen, even after you have explained you are English, and speak very little French.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

:rofl:

I have to say, I find them a little stand-offish.

The shopkeepers tend to rattle off in French, twenty to the dozen, even after you have explained you are English, and speak very little French.

If I had a car it has been a long time since I would put nothing more on the site...

23 minutes ago, jlove said:

To bring this conversation back to topic, do you find many people who watch TBBT faithfully in France?  How delayed are your episodes?  Are they dubbed, or subtitled?

We are very late for episodes, those are shown melt, and seriously re-used for a maximum audience. TBBT is really appreciated by young, and young mothers.

41 minutes ago, Denzel said:

Merci, sadly it's true and someone on the site tells too, there is a culture crash between US and FR, and I am sad to admit that a lots of frenches are - I can say - against America, that I, and a lots of are, not.

There is no beautiful word for such a truth.

Bienvenue! I'm sorry if you haven't always felt welcome. I think that the issue is mainly one of language barrier. Sometimes it is difficult to convey meaning when you're speaking in a second language. However, I think you're doing a very good job. Tu parle Anglais beaucoup bon que je parle Francais!

I hope you'll stay around :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Denzel said:

From France. French people aren't already American's lover. Watch FR movies to understand.

I was asking because a lot of what you say doesn't make any sense to me at all, I think the translation software you are using is maybe losing something on my end :)

As for that last part? no.

17 hours ago, Gbb said:

Bienvenue! I'm sorry if you haven't always felt welcome. I think that the issue is mainly one of language barrier. Sometimes it is difficult to convey meaning when you're speaking in a second language. However, I think you're doing a very good job. Tu parle Anglais beaucoup bon que je parle Francais!

I hope you'll stay around :)

Merci. I think that I am going to take my driving test.

I don't no want to fight if it's not correcty understood, I've lost.

Edited by Denzel
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, rachelshamyfan said:

Is anyone going to the taping from here?

Haven't a clue....so far I have not seen anyone claim they are going, but sometimes we get people come back and tell us after that they went.  I hope someone goes.  I am curious about this episode.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, rachelshamyfan said:

Is anyone going to the taping from here?

I haven't seen anyone come forward in the respective threads so I guess we'll have to wait and hope for the best...

The promotional photos of 9.11 are so cute! They did not show nothing "hot", even if in the promo they already showed the two of them in the bedroom, isn't that a strange choice? Two other  things: Will Weaton going to SW premiere in a ST costume is hilarious!!! And, back to Shamy, did you noticed those heels? She has her usual absolutely unsexy hose, but those heels...

Edited by mirs1
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Denzel said:

I've never say that people in France don't like american people... or America, that I can say that I really feel not welcome on the site, and I really did nothing for.

Why is it that you don't feel welcome? Is it the language barrier? I'm from Europe like you and English is my second language, but I've always felt more than welcome here. The whole idea of this site is to bring fans from all over the world together and discuss about the show we all love. There's a lot of people from different countries here and everyone is certainly welcome to join in! 

• Like 4

Denzel said:

If I had a car it has been a long time since I would put nothing more on the site...

I'm sorry huh.gif 

Edited by Stephen Hawking

Just now, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

OMG Amy's sexy pose on the couch! :rofl: 

"Draw me like one of your French girls." lol

2 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

The promotional photos of 9.11 are so cute! They did not show nothing "hot", even if in the promo they already showed the two of them in bed, isn't that a strange choice? Two other  things: Will Weaton going to SW premiere in a ST costume is hilarious!!! And, back to Shamy, did you noticed those heels? She has her usual absolutely unsexy hose, but those heels...

lmao yes, of course he would!

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, April said:

"Draw me like one of your French girls." lol

Hahaha! :rofl:

I'd have rather not seen the Wil in ST uniform though, I like a few wee surprises in the episodes even after reading the taping reports :icon_neutral:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Because:

A - She has no idea what she's doing
B - It will be lost on Sheldon anyway
... and...
C - The door is on the chain! :rofl: 

Poor guy, let's give him some credit now...he seemed to like what he was looking at, when Amy entered in the bedroom...LOL!!!!

• Like 8

LOL!! Wil dressed up as Spock at the Star Wars Premiere! Sorry, but since that was the first picture I saw, I didn't even get to Shamy before I collapsed with laughter!! :rofl:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

Poor guy, let's give him some credit now...he seemed to like what he was looking at, when Amy entered in the bedroom...LOL!!!!

He thinks she is pretty yes but I doubt he can tell when she is trying to be conventionally 'sexy' like when Penny, Bernie and Amy do the fashion walk and he says to Leonard "I know they're making a rhetorical point, I just don't know what it is!" 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

He thinks she is pretty yes but I doubt he can tell when she is trying to be conventionally 'sexy' like when Penny, Bernie and Amy do the fashion walk and he says to Leonard "I know they're making a rhetorical point, I just don't know what it is!" 

True, but maybe that will change after this night...:icon_wink:

• Like 2

On 07/12/2015 16:25:23, Gbb said:

image.gif.f7956a98e9697d8a898930b80dcbf2

Since I played Mortal Kombat on sunday I can't see this gif anymore without picture Amy saying "get over here!!!" and remembering of Scorpion's fatallity.
Look, they're simillar! (except the part of the blood and violence, of course). Both pulling to themselves someone who is wearing green! :icon_lol:
get-over-here-o.gif

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

The promotional photos of 9.11 are so cute! They did not show nothing "hot", even if in the promo they already showed the two of them in the bedroom, isn't that a strange choice? Two other  things: Will Weaton going to SW premiere in a ST costume is hilarious!!! And, back to Shamy, did you noticed those heels? She has her usual absolutely unsexy hose, but those heels...

Those heels!  Go girl!  Too bad, because for the Dave restaurant date she had no or nude hose, bummer that she has ugly ones again now.   Can't imagine with bare legs or nude hose and those shoes.  Maybe that's why they had to slap some dark tights on her, I bet she looked entirely too sexy...

Edited by jlove
  • Like 3

promo pics for 9.11 have what looks like an annoyed amy awakened in bed by a phone call, i dont recall that scene in the TR...and man that nightgown looks like it would be like sleeping in a sleeping bag in bed lol....

wheaton in a spock uniform at the premier is hilarious, i like how some of the crowd is giving him a thumbs down

• Like 3