The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

34 minutes ago, tmp said:

Thanks!  Since she was the one who broke it off in the first place, I kind of wanted her to say it first.  But then, since she was the first one to say it ever, I kind of wanted him to say it first.  

Ohhhh, I'm so excited I can't stand it.  If this trilogy were a meal, Platonic Permutation would be the appetizer, Earworm would be the main course, and Opening Night would be the scrumptious dessert.  Oh, and Bob Newhart is a glass of our favorite beverage.  It may be too much goodness all in one meal, but we're starving and we want it all.

I'm hungry.

• Like 2

Wondering what went through her mind whilst lighting those candles. I bet she was trembling... sooo cute. I adore Shamy, but I have this thing for Amy... ah... I love them

• Like 6

52 minutes ago, SHAMY<3 said:

Thanks @shamyyyy Huddy and Shamy are my OTPs! (And loads more but we wont go into that XD)

Huddy... omg!!! I am shipping them in House so hard, such a great chemistry

• Like 4

2 hours ago, SHAMY<3 said:

Thanks @shamyyyy Huddy and Shamy are my OTPs! (And loads more but we wont go into that XD)

mine too  ! i shipped many pairings in general but the only one i've been as obsessed with as Shamy were Huddy 5 years ago haha

• Like 3

Short episode summary in the main Season 9 thread from MJistheBomb if you haven't seen it yet!

• Like 7

Just now, rachelshamyfan said:

I like the news from spoilers, shamy happy and in love :)

And their Skype scenes are often priceless.  (My favorite was when she kept talking to the monkeys off-screen.)

• Like 8

So glad our wee adorable couple seemed happy and in love in the TR for this week !!

but OMG how long does it seem to be taking for Thursday night/ Friday morning ( depending where you live !!) to come along !!!!!! I can't wait :icon_cheesygrin:.

Need to get hubbie to set up thingy on computer for me to watch full episode Friday night and make do with all you lovely people putting gifs/ edits on tumblr till then !

• Like 9

I agree. with all the happiness we have in the two previous episodes, I'm fine if there is not a lot of shamy stuff in few episodes. A nice skype call is good and sufficient.

• Like 2

On 9.12.2015 at 10:03 AM, April said:

It's kinda weird waking up to new spoilers and not having a huge chunk of drama or whatever to analyse. lol Not that I'm complaining about a cute skype call. (awwwwwwwww)

So apparently the theme of the episode is each of the characters missing something which is really lovely and cute. Looking forward to it! :D

Edit to add: Snow just said that Sheldon and Amy say they miss each other. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww <3

pillowfeelsmarshall.gif.4900e71e31ef6402

Aaaaaaaaw<3 Can't wait to see Sheldon saying he misses Amy. Has he ever said that before? In those exact words?

Edited by bluebird
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, bluebird said:

Aaaaaaaaw<3 Can't wait to see Sheldon saying he misses Amy. Has he ever said that before? In those exact words?

Never thought this day would ever come! This melt my heart!!!

• Like 5

On Mon Dec 07 2015 17:44:49 GMT-0600, vonmar said:

Old Shamy things I want back now: Group dinners in 4A with Amy back in her spot next to Sheldon, tea at the kitchen island with their blue and yellow mugs, lunches together in her lab, eye-coitus...

New Shamy things I hope to see: Passionate date-night kisses, him leading her down the hall to his bedroom, the two of them sitting together in their robes eating breakfast and watching TV, Sheldon letting go of Lenny because he now values his privacy over his fear of being alone...

I expect Sheldon to continue to be as cerebral and difficult as ever but, going forward I want to see some very softened edges when it comes to Amy.

Finally, I am still thinking that we are going to see a proposal for the 200th episode.

agreed

7 minutes ago, April said:

What kills me about this is that apparently Amy is just away for the weekend on some convention and they're already getting all hippie-dippie missing each other. Makes me think they're spending every free minute together now. Which also would address nicely Amy's remark from the beginning of the season that in the two months or so before the breakup they haven't spent as much time with each other.

LOL! Well I took that one to mean he was pestering her every 20 minutes :p But, yes, I agree! It's only been a weekend and they're already missing each other. To paraphrase Sheldon, they're not even married and the honeymoon has started! They surely seem to be making up for all those months apart.

• Like 5

According to Starwatchbyline, here is a short summary of ep 12:

Leonard and Penny go visit a psychiatrist as part of her sales call and learn some things about their interaction (each on their own), and find it helpful.  Amy is off at a conference while Sheldon and Raj, at the Telescope manage to locate a mid-sized asteroid in their pursuit to find a new planet.   Sheldon receives a couple of  Skype calls from Amy where they share loving exchanges (no mention of their coitus, but still clear they are in love.)   Stuart moves out of the Wolowitz home and Howard and Bernadette realize how much they miss him after he is no longer living there.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, koops said:

LOL! Well I took that one to mean he was pestering her every 20 minutes :p But, yes, I agree! It's only been a weekend and they're already missing each other. To paraphrase Sheldon, they're not even married and the honeymoon has started! They surely seem to be making up for all those months apart.

Haha, yeah, don't get me wrong, I also don't take that comment literally - but it kinda sorta fits with Amy having so few scenes (sadly due to the tragic real life events) and the theme of Sheldon not making her a priority. So you know, it makes a nice bookend to that bit. But of course yes, this is their honeymoon time - I love it! <3

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

Never thought this day would ever come! This melt my heart!!!

I know, this sounds super cute !!!! Awwwwww 

• Like 2