The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

That episode is gonna be calm and sweet I love it ! And I have questions.. Since anybody didn't mention about sheldon and amy situation , I think guys still don't know anything about shamy coitus ? What do you think guys ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, shamyy said:

I have questions.. Since anybody didn't mention about sheldon and amy situation , I think guys still don't know anything about shamy coitus ? What do you think guys ?

Mmm, interesting question! IDK, It's very difficult to tell from what we have... Maybe Monique or Snow*flower could enlighten us :wink:

7 minutes ago, shamyship said:

Is there a new TR? Where can I find it? :D

Here's the link:               

:)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, shamyy said:

That episode is gonna be calm and sweet I love it ! And I have questions.. Since anybody didn't mention about sheldon and amy situation , I think guys still don't know anything about shamy coitus ? What do you think guys ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think there's no way on earth Penny didn't tell Leonard immediately. And no way Bernie didn't tell Howard. Howard would have told Raj. We know how fast the sex-based gossip flows from Herb Garden.  So I think we're going to have to assume that any ribbing of Sheldon by the guys and grilling of Amy by the girls happened off-camera. I smell a plot-bunny for the fanfic writers... :)

MJistheBomb, thanks so much for the fantastic taping report!

• Like 7

Well, Shamy's relationship has certainly taken a turn for the serious, hasn't it?  

• Like 7

They were always serious, IMO :icon_wink:

As for the gang. Until I hear otherwise, I'm going to assume the boys don't yet know. If Penny and Bernie didn't spill the beans right away in that episode, I could see them not spilling them at all. Nobody else knows about the ring either, apparently. So for now I'm going to assume they (or at least Howard and Raj) still don't know. 

• Like 7

I have this big ridiculous grin again !!!!! I'm so happy with this - our adorable adorkable wee couple are back and improved !!!!!

happy happy me !!!!!

Edited by Soopysue
  • Like 9

Wow! What a cute episode for Shamy. Love that Sheldon is desperate to find someone to spend time with to distract himself from Amy being away. I can't get over Sheldon naming the asteroid Amy and saying he misses her too. And wow, Sheldon sure has been dropping a lot of hints about kids. Hmmmmm... makes you wonder!

• Like 8

41 minutes ago, ShLe94 said:

:)

Thank you!!!

It's so good to know shamy is back in the right path.  :girlinlove:  Thank god the drama and angst are over.

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, anna said:

Wow! What a cute episode for Shamy. Love that Sheldon is desperate to find someone to spend time with to distract himself from Amy being away. I can't get over Sheldon naming the asteroid Amy and saying he misses her too. And wow, Sheldon sure has been dropping a lot of hints about kids. Hmmmmm... makes you wonder!

Yes he has!! I think in almost every season; sometimes Sheldon, sometimes Amy; talked/mention something related to kids/ babies/ family. 

I don't know what to think about the guys knowing about shamy coitus. Since Raj said they should name their children like him, does it mean that he knows they now have a physical relationship???

Edited by RoX
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Sheldon initiated the conversation not just about naming a kid  but kid(s), boys and girls,  and Amy is so on board with it unlike Lenny and Howardette.   So, his line about her eggs expiring was a genuine concern.

The thing that amazes me is that Amy is okay with this, not knowing of Sheldon's intention to propose or if there will ever be one.   She just knows that they are together for life now and that his wanting to start a family someday is assured.   

It's another indication that Sheldon enjoyed their moment and/or moment(s) together, and I wonder if there is more implied to the missing each other part.

I love that Sheldon is still Sheldon and wants to get off the Valentine's Day hook by having a permanent rock in the sky named after Amy, and true to his character, he did think to name if after himself (or his and eventual Amy's family name) first.  LOL!

I also love that he only wanted to hang out with Leonard first and then settled for Raj only because Amy was unavailable for the weekend.   She is no longer an afterthought.

I think the Skype conversations are going to be more endearing than the make out scenes, but it takes us back to the Shamy we know, but with mutual love and respect.

I have a hard time believing that the guys don't know about Shamy's upgraded relationship.   Penny no doubt told Leonard.   I just think the writers are choosing not to make a big deal about it by cheapening it.   I think it will be brought up again  in conversations later for comedy.

I had to laugh that it was Sheldon who suggested Leonard had sexual insecurity issues.   I guess now that Sheldon is over his, he feels free to point fingers.

And the psychiatrist dealing with the Shelnard attachment and not believing Sheldon was actually real....I about died.

This is going to be a fun episode with the cutest Shamy in it.

I can see Penny telling Leonard simply because I don't think they keep things from each other, but I can see Bernadette not saying anything to Howard because she has kept things from before, most recently telling her parents that he was the one who didn't want kids.  Or she was asked not to say anything to him by Penny/Leonard because everyone knows that the majority of any teasing of Sheldon would come from Howard.

On the other hand, if they do all know I can see Amy telling them in no uncertain terms that there is to be no teasing of Sheldon.  She can be quite scary when she is riled and any teasing of her man on the subject of coitus is likely to get her riled up.

• Like 7

28 minutes ago, A Shamy gal said:

<snip>

On the other hand, if they do all know I can see Amy telling them in no uncertain terms that there is to be no teasing of Sheldon.  She can be quite scary when she is riled and any teasing of her man on the subject of coitus is likely to get her riled up.

Oh, I love the way you think.   You are right.  It has taken Sheldon so long to get to this point.  I can see Amy taking control to make sure he finds no reason to revert.

Then again, true Shamy style, they probably believe they have the best sexual satisfying relationship out of all of them now.

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 7

snip from TR Report:  "Sheldon suggests that he'd be more useful if Raj gave him something to do. He said his father took him to work once as a child and he found out in 10 minutes who was talking money from the register. It was his dad. Sheldon's dad was fired and the owner gave him a fudgesicle as a reward for outing him.

Raj showed him over to another computer and asked him to find any patterns or anomalies in the very large database that would possibly indicate a new planet. Sheldon sits down and discovers a pattern immediately which Raj thought was impossible and asked him how he discovered it. Sheldon replied, "You know how prime numbers appear red and double prime numbers appear pink and smell like gasoline?" "No..." Raj replied. "Well, I guess I'm just a special boy." Sheldon replied and he also suggested that he deserved a fudgesicle."

I always enjoy learning more about Sheldon's background.

I guess the fortune teller was right.   It seems now that he's given himself to Amy, he's got his focus back.   I'm glad to get some tidbits again about how gifted Sheldon is and that he is not just someone annoying to have around.

Of course, Sheldon always wants  to be involved, but he also wants an award for his contributions.

I'm glad to see, too, that even if he has no interest in neurobiology, he supports Amy's role in the field and as a career-oriented woman.   I expect this to continue after they have children.  Wouldn't it be cool if their boy were interested in Mom's field, while their girl were into Dad's? 

Or better yet, geology?   Wouldn't that be hilarious to see how they tackled that?

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 9

7 minutes ago, Tomasina said:

So is this the first time we've had shamy intimacy progress without sheldon immediately regressing in some way in the following episode? 

Did Sheldon regress after he told Amy he loved her? I am not counting his quest to 'ruin' Christmas, because I have always seen that as Sheldon's way of trying to 'back-door' romance and demonstrations of love into his celebration. Plus his rhapsodies about amy's fingers dancing along to harp music and suchlike scream besottedness if ever anything did.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, jenafan said:

snip from TR Report:  "Sheldon suggests that he'd be more useful if Raj gave him something to do. He said his father took him to work once as a child and he found out in 10 minutes who was talking money from the register. It was his dad. Sheldon's dad was fired and the owner gave him a fudgesicle as a reward for outing him.

Raj showed him over to another computer and asked him to find any patterns or anomalies in the very large database that would possibly indicate a new planet. Sheldon sits down and discovers a pattern immediately which Raj thought was impossible and asked him how he discovered it. Sheldon replied, "You know how prime numbers appear red and double prime numbers appear pink and smell like gasoline?" "No..." Raj replied. "Well, I guess I'm just a special boy." Sheldon replied and he also suggested that he deserved a fudgesicle."

I always enjoy learning more about Sheldon's background.

I guess the fortune teller was right.   It seems now that he's given himself to Amy, he's got his focus back.   I'm glad to get some tidbits again about how gifted Sheldon is and that he is not just someone annoying to have around.

Of course, Sheldon always wants  to be involved, but he also wants an award for his contributions.

I'm glad to see, too, that even if he has no interest in neurobiology, he supports Amy's role in the field and as a career-oriented woman.   I expect this to continue after they have children.  Wouldn't it be cool if their boy were interested in Mom's field, while their girl were into Dad's? 

Or better yet, geology?   Wouldn't that be hilarious to see how they tackled that?

Agree! I love seeing Genius Sheldon almost as much as I love seeing Romantic Sheldon. And I also love the pairing between Raj and Sheldon. They have really great chemistry.

• Like 7