• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Listgirl, I so agree with you that Shamy will leapfrog the other couples and produce children first.  Now that they are together and happy, it appears that both are on the same page regarding the importance of children in their lives--far more so than for the other two couples. My guess is that little Coopers will be popping up all over the place, even though we may not see much of them on screen.  

35 minutes ago, heres2U said:

Ignore above quote. Yikes!!!

MJ maybe you answered this already...but what did you think about episode 10?

I enjoyed it  a lot. One of my favorite moments was when Lenny were trying to sleep and through the wall, we hear Sheldon playing that song he just can't shake on his key board. Penny goes to go grab the keyboard from Sheldon and you can hear them playing tug of war with it through the wall and Sheldon saying, "WHY ARE YOU SO STRONG!?!!" before she yanks it from him and brings it into Leonards room. Then you hear Sheldon start playing the song on a tuba. Hahaha.

Of course, the scene where Shamy get back together is super sweet. The audience was super happy they were reunited. Everyone cheered. 

On Fri Dec 04 2015 00:04:54 GMT+0100, MJistheBOMB said:

What in the.... daaaaamn you quoting functioooon!

I can't quote. It just keeps re-quoting Monique's post from like 2 weeks ago. Sorry Monique :-(

I wanted to reply to the poster who has mild synesthesia and say: That's so cool. I have an eidetic memory. It works for things I hear, rather than see, but sometimes I can do what Mayim Bialik does and conjure up a page from a book in my head and "read" off of it.

12 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

I enjoyed it  a lot. One of my favorite moments was when Lenny were trying to sleep and through the wall, we hear Sheldon playing that song he just can't shake on his key board. Penny goes to go grab the keyboard from Sheldon and you can hear them playing tug of war with it through the wall and Sheldon saying, "WHY ARE YOU SO STRONG!?!!" before she yanks it from him and brings it into Leonards room. Then you hear Sheldon start playing the song on a tuba. Hahaha.

Of course, the scene where Shamy get back together is super sweet. The audience was super happy they were reunited. Everyone cheered. 

When they kissed, the audience kept quiet or cheering?

17 minutes ago, YlvaBorealis89 said:

What in the.... daaaaamn you qu

What in the.... daaaaamn you qu

Hahaha. I feel your pain.

32 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

2e6eb8bde47add19377db025c5aae756.gif

Oh, MJ do you remember what song they used in 9x10? :) 

Still the Beach Boys song.

5 hours ago, jlove said:

Tomorrow!  Tomorrow!  Tomorrow!  Tomorrow!

That is all.

4 hours ago, bluebird said:

From Mayim's FB:

"We have got a very big episode of The Big Bang Theory that airs tomorrow night. No, not the coitus one, there is another huge episode before that. To see my behind-the-scenes take on tomorrow's episode and of all the big episodes, follow me on Groknation.com . There is also a lot of great archived behind-the-scenes stuff under the Groknation.com' Grok Hollywood' tab."

Yey!!

3 hours ago, MJistheBOMB said:

An interesting observation: when Amy kicks the door closed, it's while David is still talking and standing in the door way so he has to move quickly to avoid getting hit by it. She wanted him OUT! Hahaha.

Little freak-out moment:

tumblr_nfhua2qs9h1rgse43o3_250.gif.5e09c          5668bfeb4dfc0_giphy(12).gif.b274c943369d          g_07.gif.2716d1370ec9394118574bfcec56d33

tumblr_nm7vdsyQ8R1r1n4hto2_500.gif.4e80ctumblr_nm7vdsyQ8R1r1n4hto1_500.gif.f85a0tumblr_nm7vdsyQ8R1r1n4hto3_500.gif.493bb           Okay, I'm done :icon_cheesygrin:

36 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Ah ok, The other poster (Snowflake I think?) said there was a song at the end that she couldn't remember, didn't realise that she meant it was the same one. Thanks! :) 

Oh, at the end. Yes! That reminds me, they do play the song as Shamy are still kissing and it fades out. So magical.....how could I have forgotten that. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Edited by MJistheBOMB

Sorry for being quiet today! Work was busy and other RL issues. BLAH

Oh my! I am so happy with these Skype calls! Our babies! Shamy 2.0 LIVES. I am just utterly speechless at this perfection!

And 24 hours 30 mins to go!

1 hour ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

Amusing factoid:

If you rearrange the letters in Mayim's name you get "Im Amy"

.....is it Thursday yet? 

That's literally amazing. It's like it written at birth that she was gonna succeed as an adult playing a women named Amy. #strongbelieverinfate #sorrynotsorry

Edited by Amy Fowler

14 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Oh, at the end. Yes! That reminds me, they do play the song as Samy are still kissing and it fades out. So magical.....how could I have forgotten that. Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

OMG I somehow missed this part. I think this is the first time background music has ever been used in Big Bang? Friends used music all the time, but wow! This makes me even MORE excited, and I didn't think that was possible. How magical indeed!

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

So Sheldon experiences what is known as Synesthesia.  It is a rare psychological condition that occurs in a very small percentage of the population, usually (mentally) highly functioning individuals.  

Fascinating

I only heard about this in a talk show where Alanis Morissette said that when she meets people or writes / hears songs, she sees colors.

1 hour ago, Gbb said:

I love that they've done this with Sheldon. It gives us more insight into how his brain works and some understanding that it does literally work differently than others.

Now I can imagine that Sheldon does something like this but with colors

BeautifulMind.gif.03168f552e53928be71949

18 minutes ago, anna said:

OMG I somehow missed this part. I think this is the first time background music has ever been used in Big Bang? Friends used music all the time, but wow! This makes me even MORE excited, and I didn't think that was possible. How magical indeed!

Last time I remember any song played was when Sheldon was hanging out with that Ramona girl (was that her name?) It was that you can be my Yoko Ono song. haha.

But yes, this is just more proof of how special this couple is to the show creators as well as everybody else. They make everything so special for our Shamy.

15 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

Dave seems like a really nice guy. Sigh...He's funny, smart and kind.

Well, of course Sheldon is better but if Dave wasn't Sheldon's fan, I think Amy and him might get along well.

I think for a while, but Dave was definitely not as bright as Sheldon and not in the same mental league as both she and Sheldon so I don't know if she would have tired of him after a while.  Honestly, I think what she did like about Dave was that he was similar to Sheldon  in many ways  other than the "mind", and that is what drew her to him.   IT wasn't  him, but it was a pseudo-Sheldon to her.   So long-term, I think she would have realized he wasn't who she wanted and probably broken up with him.  Her heart really always has belonged to Sheldon only.

Edited by stardustmelody