[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

Tensor

2 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

I'm in the UK and airing 8-9pm tonight is 9 07 and 9 08 :( . I'm so glad I know what happens tonight in 9 10 !!!! :icon_cheesygrin:.

Cant wait till I get up tomorrow and can see what you guys do tonight !!!!! 

When are they showing 9 10 and 9 11?

5 minutes ago, Soopysue said:

I'm in the UK and airing 8-9pm tonight is 9 07 and 9 08 :( . I'm so glad I know what happens tonight in 9 10 !!!! :icon_cheesygrin:.

Cant wait till I get up tomorrow and can see what you guys do tonight !!!!! 

I'll be up to at least 3 or 4am tonight...

• Like 5

Here's my plan for tonight starting as soon as I get off this computer.

1.  Finish laundry

2.  Make supper

3.  Do dishes

4.  Watch Big Bang

5.  Fangirl

Just a little more than 4 hours to go! I've had butterflies in my stomach all day haha. I tried to take a nap to make the time pass... nope. Too excited. I can't wait to see everyone's reactions and opinions! :D

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, lpm said:

When are they showing 9 10 and 9 11?

9 10 is Christmas Eve, I assume 9 11 will be the week later but I'm not sure ! . I'll watch edits gifs tomorrow on Tumblr and see if hubbie can set up thingy I don't understand on computer so can watch full episode tomorrow later on ! 

2 minutes ago, heres2U said:

So guys I've been driving in the L.A. Area for about an hour. The radio station I'm listening to is running a Big Bang commercial practically every 10 minutes. It goes something like this:

.    "Don't miss the BIGGEST event of the season!"  Girl says "I'm expecting a Bazinga."  Then "No Bazinga.  Amy and Sheldon get back together tonight!"

wow CBS is really promoting heavy and giving everything away!  This is a major LA radio station   

Biggest event of the season? Have they not read what's to come next week!? If they think people are excited now.... just they wait!

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, heres2U said:

So guys I've been driving in the L.A. Area for about an hour. The radio station I'm listening to is running a Big Bang commercial practically every 10 minutes. It goes something like this:

.    "Don't miss the BIGGEST event of the season!"  Girl says "I'm expecting a Bazinga."  Then "No Bazinga.  Amy and Sheldon get back together tonight!"

wow CBS is really promoting heavy and giving everything away!  This is a major LA radio station  

I was expecting some more cast interviews TBH, but really they are doing all they can t advertise. The promo photo of Amy with Dave (and Sheldon knocking on the wrong door) was a bit too much, though, IMO; basically, with the photos, the promo  and the sneak peek, they have spoiled the whole episode...

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, April said:

Thinking further about it makes me wonder if his talk with Penny and Bernie when he asks about the right birthday present was just a thinly veiled need for reassurance that, you know, what he planned was actually okay. The other two ideas, while also being something that Amy might enjoy, weren't exactly on the same level and I'm sure he knew that. I think he probably counted on either Penny and Bernie encouraging to pick birthday sex, or to tell him truthfully if that option was out of the question for whatever reason.

Yes, like if she might think it was too soon with them having just gotten back together or something.  Good point, I think you might be onto something.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Saturday is laundry night.

How dare you change the Sheldonian calendar?  :icon_biggrin: 

You're funny.  I have my own calendar:icon_cheesygrin:.  And I have a my own spot as well.

21 minutes ago, heres2U said:

I had the same thought!!  If this is the biggest event tonight, CBS is planning to kill everyone worldwide next week!0

In my epitaph will be written: "DBS" (death by Shamy) or "RDBS". "R" stands for "remote". I didn't made up my mind yet lol

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Saturday is laundry night.

How dare you change the Sheldonian calendar?  :icon_biggrin: 

Which reminds me...Sheldon gave up SW premiere AND laundry night to be with Amy...Remarkable...

• Like 8

7 hours ago, anna said:

Would anyone mind posting the link for the Facebook group that was made in case the site crashes? xD I just got a facebook, and I'd like to join!

If no one has answered this, you basically have to be friends on Facebook with someone already apart of the group because we made it private and it can't be found . Feel free to add me if you like and I'll add you in. Just p.m. me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nickelette424 said:

No, the premier and Amy's birthday are on Thursday.  That portion of the episode takes place the night it airs.

Yes, but tonight's episode takes place on a Saturday evening.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, nickelette424 said:

No, the premier and Amy's birthday are on Thursday.  That portion of the episode takes place the night it airs.

Amy's date with Dave is on a Saturday, it's in the sneak peeks...

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic