[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

48 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Saturday is laundry night.

How dare you change the Sheldonian calendar?  :icon_biggrin: 

OMG, that means that Sheldon also gave up laundry night to go get this girl back!

4 minutes ago, Flaky said:

jimomg.gif.39ee042a584f9779f3cc2a0fcd509

3 hours to go until 9x10 airs on the East coast. The time can't go by fast enough!  

Jealous of you all, it's only 2:15pm here...almost 6 hours to go!  Anyone know what time it hits the CBS site, or Google Play (I already bought the season so get the new episodes right away.)

• Like 2

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, notchinc said:

My twitter hashtags are all ready to go.................My goal is to be retweet by BigBangCBS tonight  (simple goals, simple life)

What are them? Maybe we can hit actors, producers, be on trending topics...(yes, I'm a dreamer)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, April said:

Thinking further about it makes me wonder if his talk with Penny and Bernie when he asks about the right birthday present was just a thinly veiled need for reassurance that, you know, what he planned was actually okay. The other two ideas, while also being something that Amy might enjoy, weren't exactly on the same level and I'm sure he knew that. I think he probably counted on either Penny and Bernie encouraging to pick birthday sex, or to tell him truthfully if that option was out of the question for whatever reason.

I think you have a point, April, this is a very interesting theory! He already knew what he wanted to give Amy - all of him... He talked to the girls and asked them for advice because he needed a little push to finally find the courage to 'go all the way'... He's been wanting this for a very long time!! :wub: This thing alone is giving me chills, if we add that 9x10 is about to air... I just can't!

tumblr_inline_nitpj9L2z51rsed1x.gif.d750

Guys... I'm Italian, and the show airs when it's 2 a.m. here... I found an After Show of 9x10 on Youtube that starts at 2.45. Now I'm about to go to bed, but I set my alarm for 2.30 to watch the episode tonight! Then I'm going to sleep again... I really don't want to wait until tomorrow morning! What do you think, I'm gonna make it?? :icon_cheesygrin: 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, ShLe94 said:

I think you have a point, April, this is a very interesting theory! He already knew what he wanted to give Amy - all of him... He talked to the girls and asked them for advice because he needed a little push to finally find the courage to 'go all the way'... He's been wanting this for a very long time!! :wub: This thing alone is giving me chills, if we add that 9x10 is about to air... I just can't!

tumblr_inline_nitpj9L2z51rsed1x.gif.d750

Guys... I'm Italian, and the show airs when it's 2 a.m. here... I found an After Show of 9x10 on Youtube that starts at 2.45. Now I'm about to go to bed, but I set my alarm for 2.30 to watch the episode tonight! Then I'm going to sleep again... I really don't want to wait until tomorrow morning! What do you think, I'm gonna make it?? :icon_cheesygrin: 

i think it is perfectly normal lol! I'm Russian and here it starts at 4am.... And no matter how much i try to wait till morning, half the episodes i end up watching live on a crappy live stream because i just can't wait! And then i can't sleep for at least 1,5 hours after because i'm so happy. And that's on a regular episode days... Today, i don't know.

PS i've used all of my 100 likes for today already,  I HATE IT !!! 
how am i gonna read this thread tmw   x D

• Like 2

Gotta head to bed now and probably have some sweet Shamy dreams in anticipation of tomorrow morning. haha

In case the forum has fallen apart by then: Have fun with the episode - I'll catch up with the rest of you once things are up and running again! See ya! <3

• Like 4

I hope everybody can watch the episode. Come on, sleep when later, this is way too epic! I'll lose another show because I'll be watching TBBT!
Oh, and guys...try not to scream. Don't wake up your neighbours, maybe they'll call the police lol

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Lack of interest in acting engaging in it due to his issues that he needed to over come, yes, but in general, I feel he's always had an interest.

It's why he brought up that he and Amy had sex during the Skype session with Amy's mom followed by him asking her if they should really have sex at some point with a "Bazinga" at the end. 

It's why he participated in the experiment where they punked their friends into thinking they had sex and then telling Amy he enjoyed pretending to be in a sexual relationship with her. 

It's why he got a kick out of people around the university thinking he giving Amy's sex organs a proper jostling. 

It's why he wanted them to continue their sexual role playing game on D&D night when she was about to get up and leave the room and he could have just avoided that and left with her but he didn't. 

All the hints that have been dropped upon us since then that he wants to get in her pants. LOL.

I believe he's always been interested in sex and especially after falling in love with Amy.

And don't forget "If we were in a physical relationship you just lost sex tonight!"

That one literally made me drop my jaw as if I had just realized Indiana Jones plays no role in the outcome of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

8 minutes ago, MJistheBOMB said:

Edited by jlove
  • Like 9

On a completely different topic, I'm really impressed with Dave in that sneak peek.   He definitely came across as kind of a weird guy in the Mystery Date Observation,  but Amy had clearly like him enough from their first two dates to get to that third date point..  And I have to say, on that phone call in the sneak peek he comes across as absolutely charming. 

I saw someone complaining, I think maybe it was on a different thread, that Amy still never really got a fair shot at finding someone else, because the one guy they showed her with was a weirdo.   But I have to say, if this was the first we had seen of Dave, I would have been very worried. He honestly seems like a really nice guy.

I think that just makes the fact that she drops him like a hot potato for Sheldon all the better.  Like Bernadette said earlier, she definitely had other options, she just wants Sheldon because of who he is ( and, even more impressive, who he was.)

• Like 9

one and a half hours.... I can do this... I can stay awake for another hour and a half... who cares if I have to work at 10 am and the show will start at 3... it's just too good to pass up!

Now let's hope the stupid site will be functioning properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, jlove said:

On a completely different topic, I'm really impressed with Dave in that sneak peek.   He definitely came across as kind of a weird guy in the Mystery Date Observation,  but Amy had clearly like him enough from their first two dates to get to that third date point..  And I have to say, on that phone call in the sneak peek he comes across as absolutely charming. 

I saw someone complaining, I think maybe it was on a different thread, that Amy still never really got a fair shot at finding someone else, because the one guy they showed her with was a weirdo.   But I have to say, if this was the first we had seen of Dave, I would have been very worried. He honestly seems like a really nice guy.

I think that just makes the fact that she drops him like a hot potato for Sheldon all the better.  Like Bernadette said earlier, she definitely had other options, she just wants Sheldon because of who he is ( and, even more impressive, who he was.)

Yeah, he seems to be nice. The only problem is that he physically reminds me a guy who heavily stalked me. Meh, it's not his fault lol

My family DVR's a ton of stuff, so weekly my daughter will survey the family to find out what can be deleted off of the box.  I usually will relinquish my BBT taping if we need storage space, since I've watched a particular episode several times and I know that I can catch in reruns.  I have a feeling that we she asks about deleting during the next two weeks, she will get a resounding NO from me...screw them, the hubs can deleted one of his many ESPN specials.

• Like 6

14 hours ago, 2L344 said:

Mystery solved! while watching 7.18 tonight (Sheldon sees Mary having sex on the couch) i spotted THE train on Sheldon's bedroom wall during the scene when Howard talks to him about his own mother's loneliness! so apparently the train that Amy has on her wall was given to her by Sheldon not from Napa but from his childhood room instead. sorry about the quality of the screen cap, had to lighten it up because it was a dark shot

kinda makes you wonder what he told her about it when he gave it to her, mustve been touching enough for Amy to display it the way she does

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Are we sure that is intentional and not just a prop re-use?

Cus those Star Wars bedsheets are the same ones he tried to get Penny to help him return in 2x05 and they're a part of the fort too :icon_neutral:

• Like 1

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic