• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

I have NO WORDS..... i'M SUPER DUPER GLAD I STAYED UP TO WATCH THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:party::party::firstmove::kissing:

• Like 9

An unspoiled friend asked me on Facebook if I had seen it.....she was very happy btw.  So now I've posted the Darlin song to my wall on fb and can listen to it the rest of the night!  I might have to pin it as well.  So freaking happy! :)

• Like 1

I cannot wait to watch this in 2 hours and 15 mins on my 106 inch screen with my unspoiled hubby, because even on the tiny screen of my phone it freakin' ROCKED!!!  Omg.  Can't wait to see their faces life-sized!!!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kelliluvtbbt said:

SCROLL UP a few posts and you'll see a screen shot of what was shown in the promo for next week. 

Shamy heaven is where I'm at :tender: The picture looks like the before pic. Amy looks way to put together lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Ranger Rosa said:

I myself expected a little bit more, mouths moving, etc, but this is awesome too. Looks like they'll end the kiss breathless.

Jim was trying, you can see his mouth moving. Think Mayim was a little more reluctant

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ranger Rosa said:

I myself expected a little bit more, mouths moving, etc, but this is awesome too. Looks like they'll end the kiss breathless.

Agree..expect more moviments.. (I guess in Brz - where we live - this is not considering a "hot" kiss... ;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Amy Fowler said:

Jim was trying, you can see his mouth moving. Think Mayim was a little more reluctant

actually, a while back, after the taping report came out, I had asked if it was 1950's hot or 2015 hot. I never got an answer then  but I got my answer now. I think for Shamy.... this was extremely passionate. :) 

yes, Mayim was probably more reluctant. That's the kind of kiss she did in her Christmas movie too.

Edited by kelliluvtbbt
  • Like 6

3 minutes ago, xjax said:

Agree..expect more moviments.. (I guess in Brz - where we live - this is not considering a "hot" kiss... ;)

Not at all! Where we live this is, at least, tender, but it doesn't matter, it's a hell of a kiss anyway. :icon_lol:

• Like 4

On ‎12‎/‎1‎/‎2015‎ ‎7‎:‎40‎:‎27‎, notchinc said:
2 minutes ago, Amy Fowler said:

1.jpg.646dfdd79ad12a2733e8c485f919ab83.j

I am just speechless. It was hot, for Shamy. More passion than I've ever seen out of either of them. The whole scene was so moving. It's clear now that a line has been crossed in Sheldon's mind. Yay!

22 minutes ago, cutiepie said:

I'M DEAD

inbed.jpg.ad0d3c84c37e7bc8305120fdc90f93

OMG....yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, notchinc said:

THIS MUST FOLLOW US TO EVERY NEW PAGE!!!  GO!

Amy's expression in this promo is priceless.  I can't even imagine what her face (and hair) will look like after! 

• Like 2

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic