The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

22 minutes ago, jlove said:

As a side note - Darcyfitz, is that a real photo of you?  So cute!  Love being able to put a face to one of my very favorite FF authors!!!  :-)

Yep, that is I. LOL~ Thank you so much. I look so pale in that pic; it was taken three weeks after my pulmonary embolism. :)

• Like 2

In the promo for next week, in bed they look so nervous and so VIRGINAL.  How in the heck do they actually "do it?"???????????????????????!!!!

dirty mind!!!!!!!!

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, Amy Fowler said:

this is the last I swear...but.. that face after she says ILY2

5.thumb.png.e758b20c75a5b08fc47a42405033

That smile. Yes. What we've all been waiting for.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, notchinc said:

My twitter hashtags are all ready to go.................My goal is to be retweet by BigBangCBS tonight  (simple goals, simple life)

I didn't get retweeted, but Adam Faberman replied to my comments on his tweet!

• Like 2

I so enjoyed this episode! It is the first time this season that I don't feel sad after watching.

• Like 9

I've re-watched this several times already, and I go crazy every time they kiss! I love it. This is one of my favorite Shamy episodes, and it is definitely my favorite episode this season. Aaahhh I'm sure next week will be the death of me!! It is just so nice to see both Sheldon and Amy smiling again! I had really missed that. 

• Like 8

https://tvline.com/2015/12/10/the-big-bang-theory-sheldon-and-amy-back-together-season-9-episode-10-recap/

Big Bang Theory Recap: Love Actually

Sheldon and Amy are reunited (and it feels so good).

After months of Will They/Won’t They Inevitably get back together because there’s no one else good enough for either of them, Thursday’s Big Bang Theory found “Shamy” reconciling after 10 long episodes.

Before we get to any specifics, let’s discuss the events that led up to the highly anticipated re-coupling:

THE DINNER DATE INSINUATION | After an outright rejection from Sheldon upon her request to give things another go, Amy decides to get back in touch with Dave (recurring guest star Stephen Merchant). Though Bernadette warns her that dinner at her apartment might be expected to culminate in a trip to the boudoir, Amy proceeds, and the dateicon1.png that follows is no less unconformable than her last encounter with the Dr. Cooper enthusiast. Once again, Dave finds himself fixated on Amy’s ex once she inadvertently brings him up during a conversation about her apartment. Later, when their date moves to the couch, his attempt at a kiss is declined. Thankfully, that’s when Sheldon comes a-knockin’.

What did you think of this week’s Big Bang Theory? Was “Shamy 2.0” earned?And can we puh-lease put an end to Howard and Raj’s non-supergroup? Grade the reunionicon1.png in our poll, then sound off in the comments. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There's a poll to vote on the episode at the link :) 

Edited by Einstein Von Brainstorm
  • Like 8

Just watched it! A little disappointed with the kiss... It's mostly the pic we've seen with a little movement, but there is no lip action at all. When I read in the TR that there was some 'head movement' I thought it meant that they were constantly changing the direction their heads are tilted to, going back and forth from right to left and implying French kissing, but it's just a long peck with their heads tilted to the right and a tight embrace.

Now, THAT embrace! I love that they're trying to cover as much of the other as possible with their arms. However, I also thought that there was going to be more 'arm movement,' since I wouldn't call what they were doing with their arms 'running' their arms over each other's backs. To me it felt more like they got to a position, held it there for some time, then adjusted the position and held it again.

All in all, I thought the kiss was going to be more heated. I think I spoiled myself too much. I read 'passionate' and interpreted it as a really hot make out session, with arms and heads constantly moving and really fast-paced. There are different kinds of passionate, though. The kiss they had  was indeed passionate, just not the hot and heated kind. Nevertheless, I love how they were so into it and just lost track of time, holding the kiss and embrace endlessly :shy:

SO ready for coitus episode!

Edited by Sylphadora
  • Like 5

Very pleased with the episode. It made me very happy to see them together again and the kissing was awesome too. Then just say we love each other really was great

• Like 4