• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

48 minutes ago, Sylphadora said:

I know, I just made it all up in my head to be a lot bigger than it was. Like I said, I spoiled myself too much and got different ideas from overthinking it, lol. They do move their arms and heads. It's much slower than I thought, which is the reason why I think it's kind of static, but that just makes it so tender! :icon_biggrin: They kind of sway in place and that gives me butterflies :icon_redface: Don't we have a heart emoticon? I need it ASAP!!

Again from: http://womenneverreallyfaint.tumblr.com

tumblr_nz6bmtOPep1rrafppo3_540.gif.57dea

tumblr_nz6bmtOPep1rrafppo2_540.gif.9d56b

I think that maybe the 8x24 couch kiss was hotter, mainly cus of his hand on her thigh but this one is more longing/loving I think :icon_redface:

... Let's compare them to some more kisses ... Cus we get more next week!!! :wink: 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

I would say this in the episode thread since it's more appropriate there than the Shamy thread, but it's getting hostile in there :icon_razz:

I really wanna know what Sheldon did to Leonard's coffee!!!! :icon_twisted:

Perhaps he "just" spitted on it. Or didn't waited to the water to boil.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, shamyyyy said:

I WANT DAVE SO BADLY ON THE MAIN CAST !

I got to thinking, that is twice now that Amy has kicked Dave out.   First her car, and then her apartment.     I really do like the guy and hope they find a reason for him to return.   I think he is more excited he got to meet Dr. Cooper than he was over his date with Amy.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jenafan said:

I got to thinking, that is twice now that Amy has kicked Dave out.   First her car, and then her apartment.     I really do like the guy and hope they find a reason for him to return.   I think he is more excited he got to meet Dr. Cooper than he was over his date with Amy.

Can Dave please be with Mandy Chow?! 

2 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

I think that maybe the 8x24 couch kiss was hotter, mainly cus of his hand on her thigh but this one is more longing/loving I think :icon_redface:

... Let's compare them to some more kisses ... Cus we get more next week!!! :wink: 

The second gif...omg. Looks like Sheldon is trying to open more her mouth to stick the tongue and...I'll stop talking.
tumblr_m43qmtwdAc1r2r58z.gif

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Omg his mouth on the second gif... :heat:

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

The second gif...omg. Looks like Sheldon is trying to open more her mouth to stick the tongue and...I'll stop talking.

I know!! I stared at the 2nd gif for a few loops and legit got dizzy! That's one hot kiss

image.gif

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, shamyyyy said:

I WANT DAVE SO BADLY ON THE MAIN CAST !

(I'm so sorry, i really can not restrict myself from capslock with this episode, everything is too perfect)

Spin-off!  

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, S.L Farrell said:

Lets take a moment to reflect on the hugeness of the fact that Sheldon, our Sheldon that we know and love, was lost in a kiss, completely and wholeheartedly lost in that kiss, so much so that the presence of another, and even the mention of physics doesn't even compute......  wow, he is so in love!

yes , THIS THIS THIS !

10 minutes ago, jenafan said:

yeah tbh i don't even count tonight's episode as her 'kicking' him out cause his joy / happiness about getting to meet Sheldon (and take part in such a huge milestone of his life ) was so obvious , and so strong, that it totally outweighted the end of the date for him.. like he didn't even notice it!

I mean, i think in his head, if this evening could only go any better, it would be not anything Amy-related, but him connecting with Sheldon/arranging meeting with him and chatting...

God, i LOVE David ! he is so sweet, so positive, after Stuart etc he's like a breath of fresh air, tbh that's why i love sitcoms, that in sitcoms characters are often shown dealing  with (potentially) dramatic/traumatic situations in easy & positive ways... If it was a drama he could so easily be shown to be traumatized by it, but instead he's just seeing the glass half full and just enjoys the good parts and cherishes what life gives him.. (i know i sound cheesy x D)

I'm wondering if we tweet about him  a lot would they bring him back for a bit somehow?

I haven't used twitter in like 3 years, but i'm willing to change that for Dave! <3

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

"This video is not available". :(
And no, it's not because I'm not at the USA. This is malarkey!

Try the 'extras' section on the cbs website, if you don;t have a proxy set up it sometimes works on a mobile/cell phone for some reason :) 

Edited by Einstein Von Brainstorm
  • Like 1

Ok I just woke up (5am) and couldn't wait till later to see the shamy stuff and I've not read any comments yet

My current reaction?

I am dying and gross sobbing so much, that was effing blooming awesome

I can't even right now

Never has a picture been more appropriate

tumblr_npwudgJUSa1uwrizbo1_400.gif

• Like 2

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic