[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

1 minute ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Try the 'extras' section on the cubs website, if you don;t have a proxy set up it sometimes works on a mobile/cell phone for some reason :) 

Ah, it worked in the end. Man, this is so cute. Have I ever told that this is cute? Because this is cute.

• Like 3

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, Giuseppe said:

CBS just posted this... Dead.

Wow. Not only was that really well done, but I'm blown away that CBS actually put together a 4 and a half minute fan vid for Shamy! 

I'm also reminded how well done the entire Shamy arc has been overall. The writers have really taken great care with them. 

Edited by Gbb
  • Like 5

41 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Again from: http://womenneverreallyfaint.tumblr.com

tumblr_nz6bmtOPep1rrafppo3_540.gif.57dea

tumblr_nz6bmtOPep1rrafppo2_540.gif.9d56b

I think that maybe the 8x24 couch kiss was hotter, mainly cus of his hand on her thigh but this one is more longing/loving I think :icon_redface:

... Let's compare them to some more kisses ... Cus we get more next week!!! :wink: 

Ok, I'm declaring it, both their mouths are moving, they're just so freaking close its hard to tell, but you can see the lighting change on Mayim's cheek, too.

i know at least one person said they weren't so I'm just calling it now.  Zoom in to check it out (and just because it's so fun to!)

Edited by jlove
  • Like 8

35 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

I think that maybe the 8x24 couch kiss was hotter, mainly cus of his hand on her thigh but this one is more longing/loving I think :icon_redface:

... Let's compare them to some more kisses ... Cus we get more next week!!! :wink: 

That second gif is too hot for words! The slow motion really shows how badly Sheldon wanted that kiss! Hoo! 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, camelliayao said:

Ok the most unbelievable thing to me about this episode is that they use Darlin' as background music during Shamy's second kiss...

It's sooooooo not TBBT's usual style. I can practically see the writers and producers hesitate when they discussed about the editing, "Do we really want to do that? We are a sitcom after all. We don't want to sink to the level of romance movies." Then they just watched the kiss again and went "Oh fuck it. They're too perfect. Let's just make the scene as romantic as possible! Add the background music!"

Like! :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Darcyfitz said:

They totally stole my Fic title! LOL~ I'll let it slide. Perhaps they are reading The Science of Love??? :)))))

They stole your title and Trent is the name of one of the antagonists in my fic... that's just too coincidental! #They'rewatchingus

• Like 5

31 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

"This video is not available". :(
And no, it's not because I'm not at the USA. This is malarkey!

ugh ikr.

Yesterday sneak peeks weren't available for me, so i tried all possible ip addresses , including LA, and it still wasn't available! wtf cbs : (

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DrWackaDoodle said:

They stole your title and Trent is the name of one of the antagonists in my fic... that's just too coincidental! #They'rewatchingus

I'd be totally flattered if they were watching us! The thought any of them (especially Jim or Mayim) reading my fic delights me. A girl can dreams. LOL:icon_wink:

59 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

i know i say that  lot, but i wanna marry these gifs!

love how he touches her hair/back!  < 3
It's like he missed her more than she missed him.. I just love it! ( i think Amy deserves so much to be wanted and desired after all these years )

PS with that said, i probably need to sleep cause it's 8:30 am   : o

I definitely canceled all my friday plans to be able to enjoy this episode as long as possible but still.. Shamy, don't reck my sleeping pattern comletely please (they've been doing that for the past 4 months : (     x D    )

Edited by shamyyyy
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

So many things...

I'm trying to get a feeling for how they filmed the scenes in 4A, Sheldon's decent into madness.  There are scenes where it looks like they are filming off an IPhone, but others where it looks like Jim is holding an actual on stage camera with his fingertips while he is talking.

The sweet things he says about Penny and Leonard. "Appreciate them Sheldon" - Professor Proton.

The neutrons firing in his brain when the Beach Boys reference clicks.  Awesome.

The keyboard tug of war with Penny and then him playing the tuba.

The kisses...the I love you's...sigh

When we saw them film sheldon recording with his phone from his point of view, they used something like an ipad on a kind of dolly so there wouldn't be any shakiness when he moved it. 

• Like 3

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic