• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, bluebird said:

He licks his lips :icon_redface:

tumblr_nz6dtka42i1sp0cpeo6_250.gif

tumblr_nz6fjdnL5U1sp0cpeo5_250.gif

tumblr_nz6fjdnL5U1sp0cpeo8_250.gif

Can't stop staring at these... They're so in love :wub: 

OMG! In the 2nd GIF^ can you see him gulp right after he lets her go....these kisses are going to be the end of me!  He looks so moved, like he cant believe he has her back!

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, Giuseppe said:

I can't function and I have a math final tomorrow (pun intended). Send help.

LOL, I'm a college math professor.  PM me if you need help.  Us Shamy shippers have to stick together.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, rachelshamyfan said:

That episode basically redeems the utter stupidity of the actual idea of the break up

It was perfect way to get back together and I just can't wait for next week's episode!

Amen to that!  It was a perfect episode really...very funny...loads of great lines by everyone.   So fun!   And what a beautiful reunion!   Sigh...so in love :girlinlove: 

• Like 3

Hello Shamy fans!!! Tonight's episode was EPIC and wow and I'm still trying to wrap my mind around this!!

I made a shamy playlist for this episode and i would REALLY appreciate if you gave it a listen, I worked really hard on it! Plus it has a special treat at the end :icon_redface:

Listen here! i couldn't love but now i can

Edited by Kathleen
  • Like 3

It's 2:33 a.m. here and the episode is still not up on CTV.ca.  I want to watch it again since I can't sleep.  But maybe that's a good thing, because then I really won't sleep. :)

1 hour ago, camelliayao said:

I knew it !!!

So I went to the U.S. iTunes Store, and Darlin' by the Beach Boys is now No. 192 on the chart.

I'm pretty sure it's because of tonight's episode.

QQ20151210-1@2x.png

Now it's No. 181.

Oh the power of Shamy.

• Like 3

im surprised no one has mentioned the comment Amy made to Bernadette during their talk when Bernie says having dinner at Amy's apartment was "intimate"...Amy replies, after explaining that Sheldon shot her down, that "Dave likes me, maybe intimate is what i need"...if Sheldon had slept on it and decided to visit Amy in the morning, i wonder what he wouldve found...

thankfully thats an alternate universe and we dont have to worry about it!

Edited by 2L344
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, tsnt100 said:

I don't know if someone said it already, but it was only me that reminded of "That's so Raven" when Sheldon reminded the song name? I thought he was going to have a vision of the future LOL

tumblr_lrqlqfprcj1qe1yb5o1_400.gif

LMAO! Are you kidding me? I was singing a song from That's So Raven today because of it. Hahaha. So funny.

• Like 3

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic