[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

55 minutes ago, notchinc said:

I'm out of LIKES!!!!!!   This never happens to me................

I'm out of likes too!!! Haha! I have enjoyed everyone's posts so much! What a wonderful day in this forum. Everybody is so happy! I'm still floating on cloud nine. I can only imagine how we'll feel this time next week!!!

• Like 1

• Replies 25.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, jlove said:

"FOR NEXT TIME."  Next time.  NEXT TIME.  Oh lord, kill me now.

*giggling like an idiot* :wub:

13 minutes ago, DolphinChica said:

I'm out of likes too!!! Haha! I have enjoyed everyone's posts so much! What a wonderful day in this forum. Everybody is so happy! I'm still floating on cloud nine. I can only imagine how we'll feel this time next week!!!

out of likes here too! I'll have to backtrack and like everyone's posts tomorrow! 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, heres2U said:

Before this episode, I was a little worried that the writers might be "forcing" (HA!) coitus a little too "prematurely" because of the Star Wars title and premier.  I just couldn't picture Sheldon going there while staying in character.

But the writers did a great job with the episode last night.  WOW just WOW ( in the words of our new favorite guy).  All of you were right - Sheldon had sex with Amy in his mind for a while.  This transformation doesn't happen in an instant.

I think we can all agree that after last night, Sheldon is DAMN ready to make love with Amy!

And another thing....!

I remember us being amused last month that the lyrics of the song were including lines like that:

"Gonna love you every single night / Cause I think you're too outta sight"

And I think the general consensus among us then was that of course they would just pick the fitting stuff about Sheldon being "living like half a man" and all that and the rest probably doesn't really mean that much. But putting those lines in context of sexually frustrated Sheldon (see yesterday's discussion lol) and what happens in the very next episode... uhm yeah. They couldn't have picked a more fitting song. lmao

• Like 9

1 minute ago, anna said:

What does the lyric "Cause I think you're too outta sight?" mean? :p

like the person is amazing.  Its a phrase used in the 60-70s moreso to describe that person as awesome, perfection...all good!!

Edited by kerrycec03
  • Like 5

6 minutes ago, anna said:

What does the lyric "Cause I think you're too outta sight?" mean? :p

You're too good to be true, you're from another world, someone like you can't be found in anywhere else, you're unique. One of this guesses has to be the correct.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

You're too good to be true, you're from another world, someone like you can't be found in anywhere else, you're unique. One of this guesses has to be the correct.

Outta sight was a 60's term slang phrase....it really meant all of the above, plus "too good to be true" or "my eyes can't even look at such perfection", all of those things combined.   It was a phrase to mean that it was beyond special in a way.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, rachelshamyfan said:

Mayims behind the scenes write up seemed like it was written by someone else, I just have this feeling

I thought that but when the Editiors added/corrected something they put it in italics... But I guess her publicist could have done it...

makes me sad if she didn't write it

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Amy Fowler said:

I thought that but when the Editiors added/corrected something they put it in italics... But I guess her publicist could have done it...

makes me sad if she didn't write it

Maybe it was her but to me It just didn't seem very Mayim like 

• Like 1

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic