• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, shamyyyy said:

I am scared after this episode and all of season 9, and partly season 8, i will not be able to enjoy previous seasons Shamy moments as much!  I just LOVE this new Sheldon 2.0 SO MUCH!! He is so caring and loving and sweet and omg.
Idk, i think if i go back and watch him being indifferent to her in the past might actually hurt now since now i know HOW affectionate he can be!! Then again, maybe ill just watch and giggle knowing how it's gonna turn out and than in the end this fairy-tale awaits them!

(i do NOT usually use the word fairy-tale... Shamy are literally turning me in some cheesy person : ( but i don't care tbh : D 

You mean you're turning into a hippie?  There seems to be a lot of that going around.  Lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, stardustmelody said:

It still always gets me that immediately between the kiss and the tag scene kiss that they run a Kay Jewelry ad (engagement ring one) immediately when going to commercial break.  Feels like such a teaser of what is to come. :girlinlove: 

I noticed this too! I didn't know if it was a regional thing lol

1 minute ago, jlove said:

This snippet of comment on the Spoiler Free thread talking about next week is hilarious.  I just want to pinch their cute little unspoiled cheeks, then go back there next Friday to scrape them off the ground after they've collapsed in shock!

"The thread about the preview giving too much away is intriguing. It’s tagged spoiler free, but I’m not clicking. Really curious about what there is to give away though. I mean, Shamy are already back together. Maybe it’ll be a Leonard and Penny story."

Yup I died at that! ... Poor sweet unspoiled angels :) 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, jlove said:

This snippet of comment on the Spoiler Free thread talking about next week is hilarious.  I just want to pinch their cute little unspoiled cheeks, then go back there next Friday to scrape them off the ground after they've collapsed in shock!

"The thread about the preview giving too much away is intriguing. It’s tagged spoiler free, but I’m not clicking. Really curious about what there is to give away though. I mean, Shamy are already back together. Maybe it’ll be a Leonard and Penny story."

Oh, if they only knew...
A friend advice to spoiled and unspoiled people: watch the next episode at a hospital. They have ways to keep you alive if something happens to your heart or other place of your body. :icon_wink:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ranger Rosa said:

I was watching Friends a few weeks ago, after the 9x10 taping report come out and thinking how it would be. Now that I know how it was, I can't stop remindind the one from Friends.
They declare their love to each other, kiss and then someone keeps looking and goes away after realizing that this might take a while.
tumblr_nz6au3PYZQ1rrafppo3_250.giftumblr_nz6au3PYZQ1rrafppo4_250.giftumblr_nz6bmtOPep1rrafppo2_500.gif
yJtV3Pn.gif

image.gif

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jlove said:

i JUST came back to this thread from the Spoiler Free to quote that exact same thing !! Lol!!! 

They are adorable!!

And sadly i understand this logic, it is exact same train of thought that's led me to missing being in the chat for 9x11 TR (a decision i regret to this day  x D ) because i had  A LOT going on irl at that moment and i thought 'well, they're already back together, how much better can it get ? Probably will be a Lenny story, i'll just read the spoilers later"   And then............ BAM!

Literally i still can't forgive myself for missing it ! : (

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kazzie said:

Hey guys! Work was SO busy today.. And I didn't even complete my work because I was looking at those fucking gifs all day and freaking out over the episode.

I am SOOO glad with the final version of this. It was so so hard to portray this episode across to you guys, and I was cautious as not to over exaggerate to cause any disappointment. But really? It turned out even BETTER then I remember. Dudes I've been shaking all day and flipping. Shamy have the hottest and longest kiss in the damn series. FUCK.

I am so so happy you guys love it! and its bought so many of you happiness! 

I am really still in shock I was SO lucky to see this. I haven't stopped thinking about it since it was filmed and boy, I'm so glad you've all seen it now!

AND WE STILL HAVE NEXT WEEK!!!!

Here's to the second half of season 9! :icon_cheesygrin:

Anything to add or to tease about next week? :icon_lol:

• Like 4

Wish I knew how to embed videos, but this song has been my earworm today. Hilarious because although I know the song, I certainly don't listen to Motown, and it was written YEARS before I was even born.

BUT looking at lyrics, I suspect Shamy has something to do with it being stuck in my head...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xGInUUwk3U

Edited by ashleyo85

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic