Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Gbb said:

I'm so glad you mentioned this. I think the arc of Sheldon Cooper's personal growth is one to best character arcs I've ever seen on television. (Spike's was close, but FAR more painful, and Joss Whedon's brilliant sadism is a topic for another forum). 

When we first met Sheldon, he was a self-involved genius man-child with almost no awareness of the needs or feelings of those around him, even less concern for them, and no desire for emotional entanglements beyond those he'd already developed with his family. Since then we've watched him evolve, ever-so-slowly, into a man who can admit his love for his roommate and best friend, for Penny, and for the woman he wants to spend his life with. He's able to accept that sometimes they know better than he to the point that Penny has become a regular sounding board and confidant to him, especially in matters of the heart. He's learned to appreciate Leonard's intellectual contributions to the point that they frequently work together now. He's learned to express his affection for them openly and let them know he's aware how difficult he can be.  All of this -- somehow -- without losing the true essence of the man that that we all love, in all of his quirky, brilliant, annoying, single-minded, frequently selfish, often arrogant, and sometime-oblivious-to-the-point-of-infuriating, Sheldony goodness. 

Bravo writers. 

Absolutely agree. The writers have done such a marvellous job with him and seeing all that payoff to his character development feels immensely rewarding. And as said, the essence of his character (especially the quirks that are a source of so much of the humour on the show) is still there. It's just that instead of being annoyed at having to put up with other people and having to rely on their willingness to coddle him, he's now better equipped to deal with those parts of his life, to genuinely appreciate what his friends are doing for him and even more so he's able to give something in return.

So I really don't get the complaints from a certain part of the fandom that idolises "vintage Sheldon" to the point where I'm not sure if we were watching the same show.

20 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

Tripper said it was ok to post these :)

image.gif.2d549ab5969c28719c1bc4a210b4d0image.gif.9fd808fe2fc9107eddfaa95d9e7b07image.gif.2082e80529e2931fba6da28852e7da

(from tumblr) 

I'm sorry, I'm trying really hard to see him licking the lips and biting the lower lip right after but I can't. And I'm staring these gifs for almost 10 minutes.

4 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

I'm sorry, I'm trying really hard to see him licking the lips and biting the lower lip right after but I can't. And I'm staring these gifs for almost 10 minutes.

no it's in the other promo when Amy first walks into the room - it's on the Big Bang Theory official YouTube :) 

3 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

It's not from this promo. It's the one on TBBT's youtube channel.

The Big Bang Theory - The Opening Night Excitation (Preview)_2015年12月13日 下午12.45.16.png

8 hours ago, MJistheBOMB said:

I'm close to using it as mine as well. Can they make more? I think that all of you talented people should make us siggies to so we can pick and choose. We need an official PICK YOUR SHAMY SIGGY THREAD. Haha.

Use it :) we'll share the Shamy hawtness together :biggrin: 

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. I'll ask him. See what he says :) 

4 hours ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

image.gif.2d549ab5969c28719c1bc4a210b4d0image.gif.9fd808fe2fc9107eddfaa95d9e7b07image.gif.2082e80529e2931fba6da28852e7da

(from tumblr) 

DEAD

can someone show me this lip bite? Or gif it? I LOVE HIS LIP BITES

Edited by Amy Fowler

49 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

(from tumblr) 

Look at his face!  His eyes, his smile. Omg!  He is very, very, happy about this.  Squeeee!

Seriously, he's smiling so hard he can hardly get out the word "Hello."  I.am.dying.

Not joking.  Send help.

Edited by jlove

How can these two cutie pies make something so simple as touching one's cheek look so incredibly sweet and kinda hot at the same time? It's such a teaser to cut it right before the actual kiss. Makes one's imagination go wild.. 

Edited by bluebird

56 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

image.gif.2d549ab5969c28719c1bc4a210b4d0

I wish you hadn't posted this.

It's driving me mad, the way they almost kiss, over and over again.

5 minutes ago, bluebird said:

How can these two cutie pies make something so simple as touching one's cheek look so incredibly sweet and kinda hot at the same time?

I use a cheek touch, in a couple of my fics.

Edited by Stephen Hawking

33 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

no it's in the other promo when Amy first walks into the room - it's on the Big Bang Theory official YouTube :) 

30 minutes ago, camelliayao said:

It's not from this promo. It's the one on TBBT's youtube channel.

The Big Bang Theory - The Opening Night Excitation (Preview)_2015年12月13日 下午12.45.16.png

Oh, my bad! If it's from the first promo then I hadn't noticed it before. Thanks for showing it!