The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

29 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Sheldon is a Slytherin for sure! He is ambitious and self invested, I'd swap his and Penny's! 

I agree with that assessment

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MJistheBOMB said:

I wonder what she meant about them sitting and talking about it after it finally happened? Did she mean she was thinking that they would just imply that Shamy had sex and then we see Shamy talking about it later?

That's what I thought she meant.  LOL.  Of course Captain Jim, our fave shipper is like "No way!"  He knows what we want!  :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by jlove
  • Like 9

I was in such a full on excitement mode for Thursday nights episode that I had almost forgotten that 9x12 contains conversations about babies (that's multiple children!1!!) and asteroid naming!!!!

Either the Shamy is causing me to go actually mental OR I've had too many cold and flu + caffeine tablets today! :wub::superman:

Look at these actual sweeties!: 
Prom4.png.7aa40271abbdba0669dcda332c659c

• Like 9

1 hour ago, cutiepie said:

"finding kissing gifs on Tumblr" ... who does that? :icon_cheesygrin:

I'm actually not quoting you for what you wrote BUT for those three gifs you have at the bottom. The evolution of their kisses... season 4... season 8.... season 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:kissing:

yeah... there was noooo puckering up by Sheldon in season 4... or season 8 as his thumb gently caressed her thigh or on that vice grip he has on Amy in season 9. .... :wink:

Edited by kelliluvtbbt
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, shamyyyy said:

This thursday

SHELDON'S FORCE AWAKENS

<3

thats literally me waiting for Thursday, and im agnostic 

image.jpg

Praying for a hypothetical god to make this day come faster and make you handle it, huh?

• Like 2

Saw a new bed pic on tumblr but afraid to post here. Am I making this up or is it new? Amy's hand is on his face. 

2 hours ago, vonmar said:

Yeah, that's what I think she meant.  Maybe she was imagining that Amy would spill the beans during a girl's night or something.

That would have sucked, bad Mayim for even thinking that. :icon_cheesygrin:

Given her modesty in real life and as protective of hers sons as she is I chalked it up to wishful thinking on her part that she would ever have to act out a love scene like the one coming up! her body language in interviews always struck me as a little embarrassed when it came to the sex scene. In fact I don't ever think she has had an on screen sex scene in her professional life given her limited history as a child actor and then the long break. Makes sense that on a comedy show, and with the Amy character in particular, that she would think a scene like that would never be thrust upon her...

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 2L344 said:

Given her modesty in real life and as protective of hers sons as she is I chalked it up to wishful thinking on her part that she would ever have to act out a love scene like the one coming up! her body language in interviews always struck me as a little embarrassed when it came to the sex scene. In fact I don't ever think she has had an on screen sex scene in her professional life given her limited history as a child actor and then the long break. Makes sense that on a comedy show, and with the Amy character in particular, that she would think a scene like that would never be thrust upon her...

But she's done it before! I think we're maybe making more of her 'modesty' than it actually is you know :icon_wink:

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

Actually she has on the HBO show "Fat Actress".  She was a guest star playing herself.   It's hilarious. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

Given her modesty in real life and as protective of hers sons as she is I chalked it up to wishful thinking on her part that she would ever have to act out a love scene like the one coming up! her body language in interviews always struck me as a little embarrassed when it came to the sex scene. In fact I don't ever think she has had an on screen sex scene in her professional life given her Makes sense that on a comedy show, and with the Amy character in particular, that she would think a scene like that would never be thrust upon her...

I see what you did there ;)

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, nickelette424 said:

Actually she has on the HBO show "Fat Actress".  She was a guest star playing herself.   It's hilarious. 

She was so funny in this! I can't believe how different she was! 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Praying for a hypothetical god to make this day come faster and make you handle it, huh?

Oh I know I won't handle it! 

Praying for my death from too much ecstatic emotions to come faster...

im a leeeeetle bit addicted ;)))

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

"Amy and Sheldon prep for a big night (...)" pun intended?

15 minutes ago, nickelette424 said:

Is that on YouTube? If so, send me the link!

4 minutes ago, shamyyyy said:

Oh I know I won't handle it! 

Praying for my death from too much ecstatic emotions to come faster...

im a leeeeetle bit addicted ;)))

You're praying anyway lol. 

26 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

But she's done it before! I think we're maybe making more of her 'modesty' than it actually is you know :icon_wink:

She has?? I didn't know that so yeah I'm making too much of it I guess lol! Thanks for the info

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, vonmar said:

This one?  You can post as long as you properly credit the original source. (see below)

12357901_491262380998622_712871782_n.jpg

Image by Michael Yarish/CBS via AP

Oh they're like angels. So beautiful.

• Like 2