• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

She has?? I didn't know that so yeah I'm making too much of it I guess lol! Thanks for the info

Yeah someone posted this over on Tumblr:

tumblr_nz87mg052z1u2vjn8o1_500.jpg.450cf

People make out like she is some sort of prude/old lady but she's not at all.

tumblr_nrrhmdveVD1s4iqomo1_500.jpg.d5d27

She just doesn't show too much skin and thats cool :) 

So um on topic, um Go Team Shamy! :wink: 

9 minutes ago, cutiepie said:

JAMMAS!!!!!!!! 

tumblr_inline_nzdnpyt8Gt1qz581w_500.gif.

• Like 9

39 minutes ago, Gbb said:

I see what you did there ;)

Honestly, I didn't catch that til you pointed out lol....geez I'm spending too much time on this forum I guess!

happy coincidence :)

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, shamyyyy said:

Oh I know I won't handle it! 

Praying for my death from too much ecstatic emotions to come faster...

im a leeeeetle bit addicted ;)))

Same here!!! :help:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

Honestly, I didn't catch that til you pointed out lol....geez I'm spending too much time on this forum I guess!

happy coincidence :)

I laughed out loud when I read that line in your post (yes I often act like I am 5 years old and yes I am drinking Sangria).

Seriously, it's gotten to the point that I no longer spell check my posts, I innuendo check them.  

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I laughed out loud when I read that line in your post (yes I often act like I am 5 years old and yes I am drinking Sangria).

Seriously, it's gotten to the point that I no longer spell check my posts, I innuendo check them.  

Oh why bother?  :rofl:

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, vonmar said:

To make sure that there are enough in the post right? :wink: 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, vonmar said:

Seriously! I guess I better start too, it's not the first time and folks in this forum are sharp and quick when it comes to the posts. And ever since the TR for 9.10 and 9.11 came out we've all upped the ante with the innuendo lol

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 2L344 said:

Seriously! I guess I better start too, it's not the first time and folks in this forum are sharp and quick when it comes to the posts. And ever since the TR for 9.10 and 9.11 came out we've all upped the ante with the innuendo lol

Maybe we should just start ending every post with "pun intended".

• Like 6

1 minute ago, jenafan said:

Einstein and jlove, ask and you shall receive.   I just published a preview of my next story, The Emotion Culmination, expanding the scenes from 9.10 and 9.11.   Only 9.10 is written thus far.   The rest will be completed after the episode airs.

The link can be found in my signature.   I will also post a topic in the FF thread.

Spreading Shamy feels all around!!!!

I adore you.

3 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Einstein and jlove, ask and you shall receive.   I just published a preview of my next story, The Emotion Culmination, expanding the scenes from 9.10 and 9.11.   Only 9.10 is written thus far.   The rest will be completed after the episode airs.

The link can be found in my signature.   I will also post a topic in the FF thread.

OMG.... This week can not be better.. new epi, new Tr and your fanfic.. THANK YOU.. 

52 minutes ago, vonmar said:

This one?  You can post as long as you properly credit the original source. (see below)

12357901_491262380998622_712871782_n.jpg

Image by Michael Yarish/CBS via AP

aw I love Amy's night gown! it's pink-ish and not white as we saw it before

• Like 2

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

This one?  You can post as long as you properly credit the original source. (see below)

That's it!! Thanks!

18 minutes ago, jenafan said:

Sooooo excited about this!!

• Like 1

I really like the night gown that Amy's wearing. It's sweet, modest and a little old fashioned. IMO it  screams Amy. The look they give each while Amy touches his face is just perfect. :firstmove:

I hoped that we'd see Shamy be like this but never thought that it would happen but I'm so glad that the writers allowed the story to progress. Shamy couldn't remain static as change happens to everyone, even on a TV show.

2 days to go!

Edited by tayryn
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, vonmar said:

Sorry to quote again, but OMG!!! This pic is amazing and I'm obsessed! I can't even. I can't stop looking at it. I love the look he's giving her. It's loving, warm, sexy, calm, and intense all at the same time! How will I make it to Thursday?!

• Like 8

Why do you guys think Sheldon is in his PJs in the opening scene ?? (if we guessed right?)

I really hope something Amy-related, but i really think not..

But then again after the craziness of 9.9 - 9.10 - 9.11 nothing will surprise me anymore lol

1 hour ago, RoX said:

Same here!!! :help:

i was half hoping/ half scared that after the coitusing i will not be AS obsessed lol, cause it would be like the culmination.. but no, last week's TR got me just as excited, and here i am on another wednesday morning waiting for some fluff hahah. This never stops!!

• Like 3

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic