• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mirs1 said:

I didn't read this way; it said that there will not be "heavy" stuff for a while, so I guess some B\C plots, or them interacting with other characters. Not that Amy will not be out of town for the rest of the season...It's reasonable, there are more other stories to be told.

My guess is that the writers have decided that the next "coitus" will be the "ring", though...we should change our motto from #coitusiscoming into #theringiscoming. Maybe one of the main Shamy's characteristics is to raise expectations, so now they may try to create a new one!

What I meant was that they seem to think the solution to taking the focus of Shamy was by sending Amy away, although to me her not being does put focus on them.  I don't see why they can't be in the background, while some of the others get the focus.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, stardustmelody said:

Lorre is no better...they don't do a good job of instilling confidence in end-game.....

Source:  http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2015/12/16/big-bang-ends-year-bang/77325534/

As for whether having sex means Sheldon and Amy will be together forever, Lorre also has no definitive answer.

“That’s a terrific question. Lots can happen in this world. A few years ago, if you had asked me if we would be discussing this story, I would have said, ‘Not a chance,’ ” he says. “So, I’m going to shut up now and not presume to know what’s coming.”

They are AT IT! He totally knows what is gonna happen! He's trying not to give anything away... I'm watching you Lorre! 

• Like 6

I don't mind if they are plot B or C if we have some cute scenes which show their new routine. The ShAmy 2.0 ! Wait and see, as always.

And I admit, I would like too that the ring comes back. Even if ShAmy is happy now, they so much tease with this ring ! I also would like Amy's prediction will be correct. And not a wedding in Las Vegas, please !

Edited by CentralPerk
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, vonmar said:

'Big Bang' ends the year with a bang

Sex vs. Star Wars? The choice might seem obvious for The Big Bang Theory’sSheldon Cooper, but the super-nerd surprises fans in Thursday’s momentous episode (CBS, 8 p.m. ET/PT).

Sheldon (Jim Parsons) picks sex, celebrating fellow virgin and recently estranged girlfriend Amy’s birthday by sleeping together for the first time. He doesn’t completely shut out Star Wars, consulting one of his science heroes, the late Arthur Jeffries (Bob Newhart), who is transformed into wise Obi-Wan Kenobi in Sheldon's subconscious.

Sheldon is "quite sure that she'll understand if he goes to the premiere. I kind of say, 'Well, no,' " says comic legend Newhart, whose character remains puzzled by Sheldon even as a creation of Sheldon's mind. "It's wonderful for me, because it gives me a chance to react off his strange comments and view of the world and his relationship with Amy (Mayim Bialik)."

What kills me in this interview is that Shamy have reached these milestones, but Lorre won't confirm they will be together forever.  

I'm sorry, but that gives me a great deal of angst.  

Then we find out from Molaro that the ring is still in play but won't show up anytime soon.    So, we have confirmation that Mayim's scenes are light because Shamy is fading into the background for awhile.    That is fine, but I don't want them breaking up again or creating more drama for them down the road.

Edited by jenafan
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, bluebird said:

Yeah exactly! They are just keeping us on our toes and giving anything away. In the beginning of this season Molaro was being really vague about Shamy getting back together like he didn't know if and when they'd be together again. BS! They were already writing and planning the SW ep! So I'm not worried at all. I bet they are now planning the engagement engagement episode :icon_wink:

*nods*

Oh we dunno when/If Shamy will get back together, will we do something about the new Star Wars movie? Oh I dunno, I guess we might!

tumblr_m3of9v3HO31ql928yo1_500.gif.df860

We don't know when the ring will come back!

tumblr_m90jbr0WnU1qasxjlo1_500.gif.4e72a

Edited by Einstein Von Brainstorm
  • Like 4

I don´t mind have low / light Shamy episodes.. Think is good for the balance of the show.. But have Mayim 2 episodes on the row out of town seems weird...  She is not busy giving speech outside LA so do not understand why she was left out for the last 2 ( the first epi ok, but for yesterday...mehh)...

Do you think she asked for pre tape scenes from yesterday since her apperance was so reduced so she can spend more time with family perhaps..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jlove said:

Just thought of something.  Lorre said this has been in the works for months. If the writers went into the breakup with a plan already sketched out of when they would get back together, and with an eye to the next episode, that means they damn well KNEW at SDCC when the #coitusiscoming t-shirt showed up!!!

Poker faces all around.  Damn, they're good.

I think this also refutes the idea that the writers didn't know what they were doing or what to do with Sheldon and Amy or that they were just making it up as they went along.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, jenafan said:

What kills me in this interview is that Shamy have reached these milestones, but Lorre won't confirm they will be together forever.  

I'm sorry, but that gives me a great deal of angst.  

Then we find out from Molaro that the ring is still in play but won't show up anytime soon.    So, we have confirmation that Mayim's scenes are light because Shamy is fading into the background for awhile.    That is fine, but I don't want them breaking up again or creating more drama for them down the road.

To be honest, if I were him, I would have answered that question in the same way; he has to sell the product, in the first place....

• Like 4

I'm a little apprehensive, of Amy being away at a conference, where there'll be lots of drinking, and horny men on the prowl.

Add to that, Lorre's comment, about not knowing if Shamy will be together forever.

I hope they don't do a Lenny, and have Amy be unfaithful.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Amy Fowler said:

Jim is so naughty. He's such a corpser :laugh: think it was because their arms touched.

giphy.gif

Aww this^ gif... Aww that BTS video... Aww that sneak peek (BTW, thank you for posting, guys)... Aww 'give it to me' said in that way....

tumblr_my3zez3Nye1qasxjlo10_250.gif.37d1    It seems like someone needs to be spanked again LMAO

1 hour ago, mirs1 said:

An interview from Molaro

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/2015/12/16/a-big-night-on-the-big-bang-theory.html

He speaks a little about the RA (maybe there will be a new one more in Amy's favor) and about the ring (it seems we we'll have to wait a little bit...) It looks like  there will be a few of light Shamy episodes for some time, hope not much time, but I guess it's fair, at this point...LOL!!! 

ETA: Almost forgetting..."Shut you damn mouth" was an homage to "Shut your..."!!! I knew it!!

39 minutes ago, stardustmelody said:

Lorre is no better...they don't do a good job of instilling confidence in end-game.....

Source:  http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2015/12/16/big-bang-ends-year-bang/77325534/

Thank you for sharing... Man, they so like to tease us! I'm sure they already know what is going to happen with Shamy, they're perfectly aware of what is going on in our minds and use that as a weapon :mda:

And yes, no matter what they say,

38 minutes ago, mirs1 said:

#theringiscoming

maybe sooner than we expect!!! Love this new hashtag, BTW :good:

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

I'm a little apprehensive, of Amy being away at a conference, where there'll be lots of drinking, and horny men on the prowl.

Add to that, Lorre's comment, about not knowing if Shamy will be together forever.

image.gif.9f13e69136347e806e3200304aa6a3

(thankfully I really don't see anything like this happening) 

*knock on wood* I think/hope we're actually done with any Shamy drama.... but don't test me, writers...

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Nah, Amy has always been 100% all about Sheldon. She was over the moon to be back with him and seems to be in her hotel room Skyping him instead of out enjoying her trip away :) 

• Like 7

5 hours ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

For those who can't view it on the YouTube page because of the region problem, it is also posted on SpoilerTV's site:

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/12/the-big-bang-theory-episode-911-opening_11.html

OMG the whole "give it to me/you" clip is amazing!  * squeal*   Thank you so much for the link - now I have a new video to re-watch a million times!!!! 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, phantagrae said:

I think this also refutes the idea that the writers didn't know what they were doing or what to do with Sheldon and Amy or that they were just making it up as they went along.

As writers, I think they do sketch out an outline of where these characters are going.  They write down their ideas, change things but they do have an overall plan of where they would like their story to be at a given time.  Star Wars and Shamy sex were probably thought of a long time ago. 

Edited by lpm

Oh, the sneak peeks are so funny! And with the bossa nova as background they become sexy! 

- I should probably tell you something about this gift
-You mean before you...give it to me?

Eyebrow_raise_sexy.gif
Oh, these writers teasing us. Trying to rain on our parade...
not-today-satan-gif.gif?gs=a

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, shamour said:

LOL! Seems like they're going all hippie-dippy:-) But where is this picture coming from?

I LOVE these pics, but apparently there is video too of them dancing or something?  Does anyone know how to find it?  I don't know what benefit it was for and my searches so far have come up empty...

21 minutes ago, stardustmelody said:

he photo above of Jim and Mayim was from A Night at Sardi's in 2012 when they peformed a compilation of songs from "Hair".  A Night at Sardi's is an annual fundraiser for The Alzheimers Association.   This year it will be held March 9, 2016...

ANightatSardis9Mar2016SavetheDate.png

Thank you for the info!

• Like 1

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic