The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

When Amy arrives to Pasadena They will be happier than ever. And they will want to see each other and they will kiss and..... you all know what people does hahaha

• Like 3

tumblr_lox5wxFqhA1qbuptc.gif

^This is how excited I am right now!!!!! They are so adorable!!!! :cry: Also I didn't expect to watch anything before the episode AND BTS stuff!!! Thanks to the people who posted!! And let me add that Amy is simply gorgeous!!!!

I am not sure how I am going to keep a straight face when I am watching that with my unspoiled sister!!(and manage not to be embarrassed by hardcore fangirling)!! Poker face on the outside while this is happening in my mind!!!!!!! Man I will suffer no ending teasing but hell it's worth it!!!!!
tumblr_lp9cw6hWhy1qk4vtf.gif
  • Like 6

I still don't know what is the right thing to do. Should we break the forum for a few minutes to express our joy or should we let it working to share our happiness between ourselves?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IsabelleV said:

tumblr_m8t6mwuov91qzjy6t.gif

Send help. Just in prep for tomorrow. Just send it. Now

11 minutes ago, vonmar said:

I posted this on the Season 9 Spoilers thread...but am posting it here also just because of the Jim & Mayim cuteness...from TBBT You Tube Channel

The Big Bang Theory - Which Star Wars Character Would You Be? 

STOP PLEASE MY FEELS CANT TAKE MUCH MORE

• Like 4

I ran out of likes again!

I just watched the sneak preview no. 2 of "The Opening Night Excitation" and I´m not sure, but is it only me or is Amy really seesawing with her breasts up and down a bit after she places the vase with flowers on the table?  It would so hilarious, because right in this moment Sheldon turns to her. I wonder if he noticed it too. :icon_cheesygrin:

Oh my god, I think I´m really descending to madness. 15.gif

Edited by Desdemona
  • Like 5

i remember an interview with Mayim where she said the Skype scenes are done in the studio together, with the person on the laptop screen actually being Skyped live but in another room...is there a reason why we think Mayim phoned it in because of a schedule instead of being in the studio like normal?

9 minutes ago, Desdemona said:

I ran out of likes again!

I just watched the sneak preview no. 2 of "The Opening Night Excitation" and I´m not sure, but is it only me or is Amy really seesawing with her breasts up and down a bit after she places the vase with flowers on the table? 

Oh my god, I think I´m really descending to madness. 15.gif

I'm so glad someone else said it!!!!! :icon_biggrin:

2 hours ago, mirs1 said:

An interview from Molaro

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/television/2015/12/16/a-big-night-on-the-big-bang-theory.html

He speaks a little about the RA (maybe there will be a new one more in Amy's favor) and about the ring (it seems we we'll have to wait a little bit...) It looks like  there will be a few of light Shamy episodes for some time, hope not much time, but I guess it's fair, at this point...LOL!!! 

ETA: Almost forgetting..."Shut you damn mouth" was an homage to "Shut your..."!!! I knew it!!

what a cool article, love the inaider info about all the important Shamy episodes! i woild love to be a fly on the wall when these writers get together

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Riley7 said:

I don't type essays, although I appreciate the people that do. But this may take a while... let's start with Sheldon's sexuality. I'm asexual. I don't have the desire to 1) be with a man or woman for that matter and 2) I don't think of sex as an activity i'd like to partake in. Here's the catch though: I have been in love. Several times. I loved my best friend and not in the friendly way, I had feelings for him. I found him attractive and we were close. Now, even though I loved him and wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, I did not, under any circumstances want to sleep with him. Now, I'm a real person and Sheldon's a character in a fictional tv show, but are you getting what I mean? If he were asexual, he would have never had sex with Amy, don't matter how much he loved her. It's not a choice, you can't do it just because you're trying to take the other person into consideration . End off. It's like being gay and falling for a woman, it happens. It's not in our control who we fall in love with and ultimately end up with. My problem with some of the people in this thread is that they are shoving their ideas upon us and to quote Howard : "you have your religion, I have mine". I don't care if you believe Sheldon is asexual of demisexual or pansexual or whatever. We should all be able to support whichever color in the spectrum without forcing ideals onto another person. Sheldon's sexuality should be a thread on it's own if honest because you're not shipping Shamy, you're contradicting it cos you're saying "I can't wait for #shamysex even though Sheldon didn't want it and is only doing this to please his girlfriend .It's fictional ,it's "tv magic" and we deserve to view it the way we want to. Then, the producers and runners of the show are doing their best to create a show for our entertainment. If they blabbed about every little thing that's to come in the future, the show wouldn't have the fanbase it has now. Stop stressing fellow shippers. We have been blessed with three glorious episodes of Shamy goodness. Why try to rain on everybody's parade with all this "where is the ring?" talk. Whatever happens, we'll get through it... we always do. I hope my post hasn't offended anyone. It's the last thing I want to do.

I wanna give this post 80 likes!! (so I still have 20 to use on other posts :)

very well put, THANK YOU! as a self-identifying demisexual, I appreciate seeing someone in the asexual spectrum speak so eloquently on the subject! 

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Should we start a "What did Mayim whispered" contest, but Shamy related? :icon_cheesygrin:

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Should we start a "What did Mayim whispered" contest, but Shamy related? :icon_cheesygrin:

She says "jar jar binks" lol but yeah a Shamy caption contest could be good! 

Edited by Einstein Von Brainstorm
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, 2L344 said:

i remember an interview with Mayim where she said the Skype scenes are done in the studio together, with the person on the laptop screen actually being Skyped live but in another room...is there a reason why we think Mayim phoned it in because of a schedule instead of being in the studio like normal?

Wasn't Mayim doing some press for her movie The Flight Before Christmas? If she was, maybe that's why it was Amy light on the next few episodes.

I'm looking forward to seeing the skype sessions. Aside from the "I need a break" one, the scenes are usually really funny :yes: I was expecting things things to slow down on the Shamy scene as it's only fair to let the other couples have thier moments and advance thier story lines.

Edited by tayryn
  • Like 3

19 minutes ago, Riley7 said:

I don't type essays, although I appreciate the people that do. But this may take a while... let's start with Sheldon's sexuality. I'm asexual. I don't have the desire to 1) be with a man or woman for that matter and 2) I don't think of sex as an activity i'd like to partake in. Here's the catch though: I have been in love. Several times. I loved my best friend and not in the friendly way, I had feelings for him. I found him attractive and we were close. Now, even though I loved him and wanted to spend the rest of my life with him, I did not, under any circumstances want to sleep with him. Now, I'm a real person and Sheldon's a character in a fictional tv show, but are you getting what I mean? If he were asexual, he would have never had sex with Amy, don't matter how much he loved her. It's not a choice, you can't do it just because you're trying to take the other person into consideration . End off. It's like being gay and falling for a woman, it happens. It's not in our control who we fall in love with and ultimately end up with. My problem with some of the people in this thread is that they are shoving their ideas upon us and to quote Howard : "you have your religion, I have mine". I don't care if you believe Sheldon is asexual of demisexual or pansexual or whatever. We should all be able to support whichever color in the spectrum without forcing ideals onto another person. Sheldon's sexuality should be a thread on it's own if honest because you're not shipping Shamy, you're contradicting it cos you're saying "I can't wait for #shamysex even though Sheldon didn't want it and is only doing this to please his girlfriend .It's fictional ,it's "tv magic" and we deserve to view it the way we want to. Then, the producers and runners of the show are doing their best to create a show for our entertainment. If they blabbed about every little thing that's to come in the future, the show wouldn't have the fanbase it has now. Stop stressing fellow shippers. We have been blessed with three glorious episodes of Shamy goodness. Why try to rain on everybody's parade with all this "where is the ring?" talk. Whatever happens, we'll get through it... we always do. I hope my post hasn't offended anyone. It's the last thing I want to do.

Thank you.

Finally someone said it lol.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

Tonight's the night! :icon_redface:

tumblr_inline_nrkfq4oySf1qd1l7e_540.jpg

21 condoms? OH MY GOD
Wrong movie, but equally funny haha

14 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

"I'm only wearing one cardigan..."image.png.0b381f081fda6f8ee3474fab861d5b

"Shotgun"

• Like 7