The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

30 minutes ago, jlove said:

OK, while we are playing games, I posted this question on the FB page, but I really think it belongs here. 

What do you think Sheldon was about to say when he said "Um, I should probably tell you something about this gift..."

"This is actually a request: please don't explode my eardrums if you like it".

29 minutes ago, Einstein Von Brainstorm said:

I'm gonna repeat my answer :wink:

"It's huge, prepare yourself!" 

I was wondering out of curiosity why many shamy fans picture Sheldon as a well-hung man...I mean, why? lol

re: what Sheldon was going to say about his gift 

" I've brought your present over here unwrapped, but it will need wrapping later in order to use it" ;)

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

I was wondering out of curiosity why many shamy fans picture Sheldon as a well-hung man...I mean, why? lol

Why not?  

Edited by lpm

4 minutes ago, lpm said:

Why not?  

I don't know lol. This is maybe that concept of "bigger, better". It isn't always like that.

Maybe he was just going to tell her that he made the presumption that this was a gift she both needed and wanted, but she gets to choose whether she accepts it or not. 

• Like 3

Guys, could somebody please give me a 'free of region' link on the "Who are you on wars" interview? It's not avaliable again lol

• Like 1

Kazzie, are the kisses shown in the promos edited pretty much as they appear in the actual episode (length/intensity-wise), or do we get to see a bit more? Just curious.:icon_redface:

1 hour ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Um, because it's fun and we love Amy. :icon_redface:

Seriously, though, there is a bit of a stereotype, true or not, with tall men.

• Like 2

Maybe he was going to tell her she'll have to give the gift back when she's done with it!  :icon_razz:

Edited by jlove
  • Like 5

24 minutes ago, jlove said:

Seriously, though, there is a bit of a stereotype, true or not, with tall men.

It's not true.  I looked it up when Bernie implied it in Earworm.  There's no established correlation.  Sorry to ruin the fun, but it's good news for short guys and the people who love them.

• Like 3

i think it's not even about the height! It is natural, that with every ship we as shippers kind of idealize the characters, we want them to be the best in everything and that includes even physically lol!

And the fact that Sheldon is tall and 2 most common stereotypes - that big guys are big in everything, and that big dick = sex genius  -  just makes it easier to picture him 'perfect' in everything .

(I completely disagree with these stereotypes btw.. But i do also idealize Sheldon, just in different things. I think it's almost inevitable tbh to not idealize the characters we love so much ! )

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, tmp said:

It's not true.  I looked it up when Bernie implied it in Earworm.  There's no established correlation.  Sorry to ruin the fun, but it's good news for short guys and the people who love them.

Yeah, pretty sure everyone knows this intellectually.  Still fun.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

I'm so glad someone else said it!!!!! :icon_biggrin:

Oh thank god, I´m not the only one, who noticed it! :icon_biggrin:

• Like 1