Coke: ok
Chips: ok
Cozy bedroom: ok
Telephone off: ok
Livestream on: ok
First aid equipment: to provide

I'm so excited! (oh, really??)

• Like 5

Update: CBS is working on my TV now! Don't know what I did. Lol. Hasn't messed up yet! Hope it stays that way! I'm ready! Can't contain my excitement!<3

Got my wine, got my candles.. It's almost like I was the one losing my virginity tonight. 

• Like 7

1. Ready to go

2. Got my beer

3. STOP talking about breaking The Forum, don't jinx us

4. CBS sold THE HELL OUT OF THIS EPISODE,  nice work

5. What does not kill me makes me stronger

6. See you all on the flip side

:drinks::kissing:

Edited by vonmar
  • Like 6

49 minutes ago, jlove said:

Ok, so you guys are only an hour away from fabulous Shamy coitusness.  I, however, am headed out to a holiday dinner with my in-laws and am not going to get to watch it until probably 10pm Pacific time, so 5 full hours after you.  Bah.  I'm making the difficult choice, though I could check my phone occasionally and see gifs and read everything while my hubby drives, to abstain from the forum until I've seen the episode.  I feel like we've seen sooooooo much I want to experience some of it in real time (like Amy sex hair, for instance.)  So, I won't get a chance to post my thoughts for quite some time, but I'll be thinking of you all jealously while the show is on and you'll probably see a crapton of like and comments from me late tonight.

Have fun!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, you're not alone. I can't watch it until about 9am tomorrow morning, which is about 14 hours away.

28 minutes ago, stardustmelody said:

Man, that's a great idea! The only organization I can help is the Red Cross, and where I live people need more of food this time of year (it isn't cold here, but hot as hell). Hail the person who created this campaign, too! 

• Like 1