• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• April

• A Shamy gal

• jenafan

• Amy Fowler

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Morning peeps! Let me clear up and give a more in depth shamy reportings!   There were 2 takes of the second kiss... As they finish kissing the first time round. They break apart. Sheld

Ok fellow Shamies, I typed up this report on the plane home just now. I've just landed and have another hour or so until I'll be home, but I thought I'd post this at least for you all real quick.  Sor

Oh...I thought someone has already posted a TR? No? Ok. First of all, English is not my first language, so I may have misunderstood a lot of the lines. Please forgive me if the episode turns out

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Ranger Rosa said:

Man, that's a great idea! The only organization I can help is the Red Cross, and where I live people need more of food this time of year (it isn't cold here, but hot as hell). Hail the person who created this campaign, too! 

You could always donate food and say it is still part of the campaign of that helps.   You can give us a link and we can include it on the campaign page to help those who are hungry.   Just PM me if you want me to add a link to a particular food donation site for your country.

• Tensor locked and unlocked this topic
  • Tensor locked this topic
  • Tensor unlocked this topic