The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tensor

[Spoilers] Shamy: Season 9

8 minutes ago, Cecilia said:

Oh that gif!!

Just wanted to say that Chloe is my hero and the reason I'm gonna spend the rest of my life with my eyes glued to a screen!!

df25a728a8c8399230fa9bfb97308256.jpg

Yes she does great .gifs.  I hope she does some cute Christmas icons again. I love her icons!

6 minutes ago, phantagrae said:

I need to watch this scene again, even though I've seen countless clips.

I was thinking he looked a little "moon"-ish (man boobs), rather than as muscular as I expected him to be, since I know he's been working out.  Maybe it was just the angle.

Seems to require more...ahem...research.  And close scrutiny...

I have to admit, I did not notice that at all....he seemed to look pretty fit in the episode that was taped and aired one week before and I doubt he would lose tone or develop man-boobs in one week.   It could be just the lighting and how it captured the shirt movement.  But by all means, inspect again and again....never would I want to deprive any inspections. :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Will you be "brushing your teeth"? :biggrin: 

LOL....see, this is why I (affectionately) call you our forum pervert.  It was actually 11pm where I am when I wrote that and had to get up early the next morning but yeah, I did brush my teeth....literally.  I do every night.  :sarcastichand:

Edited by Kathy2611
  • Like 3

I'd never thought that I'd say this someday:

There was so much Shamy kissing recently that I have problems to remember every single of it and to keep them apart. LMAO. Luxury problems in Shamy heaven...

Maybe somebody talented can put all Shamy kisses together in some multi-gif-thingy?

• Like 8

I have a question, I'm not sure if anyone already asked, but I'm gonna ask anyway. 

Since a few hours had passed, do you guys think how many times they did it? 

My calculation is:

The average time for having sex is 20 mins. The Star Wars movie is 135 mins. 

I would say they did it 7 times. Wow, they had a lot of energy, LOL.

Edited by Jiab
  • Like 5

So..I never thought I'd be sitting here staring at several Shamy kiss gifs (something I find myself doing alot these days!) trying to decide which one is my favourite!

Oh happy days!! :-)

• Like 4

1 hour ago, zaichina said:

Not gonna lie, it'd be so cute but I really doubt it.

I don't doubt it. She went to the beauty therapist for a bikini wax, not to the pharmacist.

1 hour ago, stardustmelody said:

Well...I like to think that before their "first" time, they spent a lot of time "exploring" each other because it truly would have been the first time Sheldon even attempted to "run the bases" so to speak.   So they may have taken a good amount of time just getting used to touch, taste, etc. first.   Then who knows?   But I am betting it was more than once, but doubt it was seven times. :girlwink: 

You were right, I forgot that my first time was a few hours as well, and I did it only once that night. It seems unlikely for them to be more than 3 times. :icon_redface:

Edited by Jiab
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, April said:

I know this is supposed to be in good fun but... that is not how sex works.

(7) times in two hours?     Amy, maybe, but not possible for Sheldon.   Sorry.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Take a look at this kiss

vzaa8.gif.76cd2950f6f177249091c0cf8bbb3d

Has anyone else noticed that, as their lips come together, Sheldon is the one who pushes the last fraction of an inch?

Yes!!

anyone seen "Hitch"? "You go 90% of the way in for the kiss and let her come in for the last 10%" :) 

And in my mind palace I wanna believe that the kiss wasn't planned -- like Mayim leans in so close that their noses are touching and then Jim just thinks "fuck it, I'll just kiss her and see if they use this take" lol. because Kazzie mentioned that they actually cut before they kissed at the taping... and it almost kinda looks like Mayim's eyebrow goes up out of surprise when their lips meet... maybe Jim was seeing if he could play Sheldon a little more entranced... 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, stardustmelody said:

Great posts above...thanks guys.   One thing I want to mention which is getting slightly off topic but I think is important is that from all the interviews with Molaro and Lorre, it seems that they are looking at how many views on Youtube that the clips are getting to measure how successful these episodes are.   They were surprised at the amount of YT hits on the train kiss...and that encouraged them to move forward.  I wanted to mention this because I think it is important that everyone go to the YT CBS site (that can view them...international may have to go to SpoilerTV site) and view and like the clips over and over if necessary.   I think we need to show them that Shamy's first time making love is just as pivotal as the first SIK was on the train.   Because we still want them to move them forward (even if still somewhat slowly, which I personally favor), yes?   So go view and like often if you can.   

Are they counting hits on the officially CBS website too do you think?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

Yes!!

anyone seen "Hitch"? "You go 90% of the way in for the kiss and let her come in for the last 10%" :) 

And in my mind palace I wanna believe that the kiss wasn't planned -- like Mayim leans in so close that their noses are touching and then Jim just thinks "fuck it, I'll just kiss her and see if they use this take" lol. because Kazzie mentioned that they actually cut before they kissed at the taping... and it almost kinda looks like Mayim's eyebrow goes up out of surprise when their lips meet... maybe Jim was seeing if he could play Sheldon a little more entranced... 

That kiss is beautiful.

Mayim has said in the past she and Jim talk through everything.  I personally don't think that he would spring anything on her during a taping.  "Crafted" was the word she used at Comic Con. 

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, FortCozyMcBlanket said:

Yes!!

Nah, planned.  I think they knew they were teasing by holding back the kiss and not showing it at the taping when they had given so much else away.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, kerrycec03 said:

After rewatching it a few times now it was perfect for do many reasons to me. The fact that we see Sheldon really put her needs & wants first from picking her over Stars Wars, asking for advice for gifts that are all Amy themed, getting tips from Penny, getting her flowers, the knocking with birthday girl, calming her when she is nervous....he was 100% absolute perfection.

And Mayim killed it with her acting. I totally am a Amy that gets all into the hype but gets super nervous at the moment. She was open and honest with him.

The tie into Star Wars was genius.

Also adding I loved their friends reconizing how big this step is. The girls asking if he was ready and the guys saying how cool it was he chose Amy over Star Wars. Now everyone knows Shamy is no joke!

Did I miss the cuddle sure BUT instead we got a sentimental bed kiss. And the kiss on the couch was hot.

When you marry this with E10 what huge growth you have for both of them alone and together.

At first I was bummed reading comments by Molaro saying its an annual thing (which he in other publications says may be sooner than that) but I do get this. They kept Sheldon Sheldon. They didn't drastically change either of them. And he did enjoy it and can't wait to do it again. And she obviously did lol.

So happy of this ship and the episode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you say ditto without looking like a tool?  Like this!!  Ditto all this above here!!  Kerry always nails it!  

• Like 4

I knew coitis was coming, made a teaser video for it the beginning of the season, So happy I was right and that is was so well done! 

Edited by EvilStewie
  • Like 1

Somebody may have pointed this out already, but did you guys notice that Sheldon noticed Amy was shivering?  That's new for him, right? 

• Like 7